COVID meme thread

In case people don't know who this is..

This is Harvey.

Back in the early 2000s a woman called Katie Price or 'Jordan' was in all the UK mens magazines and tabloid papers with stories about her sex life and new plastic surgeries, newly augmented breasts etc.
She basically lived the life of a drug addled, trout faced, puffy lipped stripper. Except that she was possibly the most revered woman in England according to media exposure and column inches.
A big focus was on (mutually arranged with her team) Hotel CCTV, street CCTV and hidden camera stills of her having sex with various celebrities.

Perhaps because of her enormous fake breasts and promiscuous reputation famous Trinadadian footballer Dwight Yorke began a relationship with her but almost immediately began cheating on her at the same time.
When he got her pregnant he deserted her and denied the child was his.
The child of this celebrity union of a drug addled stripper and a feckless lout was born "Harvey" - autistic, partially blind and with the genetic disorder Prader Will syndrome.

ever since then this rough, tough, 'cool' famous black father has wanted nothing to do with his wife and son, denying paternity (until a DNA test proved it) and then just denying any responsibility thereafter.

Katie Price has traded on her heroism raising Harvey constantly trying to put herself into the tabloid media with the latest story about her 'Life with Harvey' (now 6'2" and 24 stone/ 192cm and 336lbs) and her victim status. Some say that she cannot afford to raise a special needs adult on top of her selfish champagne lifestyle. So she is constantly chasing new media payments to replace the money she fritters.

I feel sorry for Harvey and for any family trying to genuinely care for a patient/ relative like this.

In these videos you see her cloying, claustrophobic mothering of him as an adult whilst she makes the whole thing about herself and her brand.

'This is Brilliant!' says Piers Morgan. Yep, just not in the way that he thinks..

These overbearing women sitting around opening presents talking about themselves during the 'socially distanced' pandemic.

But wait what's this? Harvey, who "is so gentle.. he wouldn't even hurt a fly" (Katie Price), turns out to be a volatile behemoth constantly flying into violent rages and destroying furniture.
This makes Katie a victim and she is now putting him into care (while she is busy at the same time adopting a designer black Nigerian baby).
Media discuss the way her pet puppy is now grown and no longer adorable, a 'danger'.

As of the last few days Katie, who was back in rehab last year, rolled her car after a drink and drugs binge.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
In case people don't know who this is..

This is Harvey.

Back in the early 2000s a woman called Katie Price or 'Jordan' was in all the UK mens magazines and tabloid papers with stories about her sex life and new plastic surgeries, newly augmented breasts etc.
She basically lived the life of a drug addled, trout faced, puffy lipped stripper. Except that she was possibly the most revered woman in England according to media exposure and column inches.
A big focus was on (mutually arranged with her team) Hotel CCTV, street CCTV and hidden camera stills of her having sex with various celebrities.

Perhaps because of her enormous fake breasts and promiscuous reputation famous Trinadadian footballer Dwight Yorke began a relationship with her but almost immediately began cheating on her at the same time.
When he got her pregnant he deserted her and denied the child was his.
The child of this celebrity union of a drug addled stripper and a feckless lout was born "Harvey" - autistic, partially blind and with the genetic disorder Prader Will syndrome.

ever since then this rough, tough, 'cool' famous black father has wanted nothing to do with his wife and son, denying paternity (until a DNA test proved it) and then just denying any responsibility thereafter.

Katie Price has traded on her heroism raising Harvey constantly trying to put herself into the tabloid media with the latest story about her 'Life with Harvey' (now 6'2" and 24 stone/ 192cm and 336lbs) and her victim status. Some say that she cannot afford to raise a special needs adult on top of her selfish champagne lifestyle. So she is constantly chasing new media payments to replace the money she fritters.

I feel sorry for Harvey and for any family trying to genuinely care for a patient/ relative like this.

In these videos you see her cloying, claustrophobic mothering of him as an adult whilst she makes the whole thing about herself and her brand.

'This is Brilliant!' says Piers Morgan. Yep, just not in the way that he thinks..

These overbearing women sitting around opening presents talking about themselves during the 'socially distanced' pandemic.

But wait what's this? Harvey, who "is so gentle.. he wouldn't even hurt a fly" (Katie Price), turns out to be a volatile behemoth constantly flying into violent rages and destroying furniture.
This makes Katie a victim and she is now putting him into care (while she is busy at the same time adopting a designer black Nigerian baby).
Media discuss the way her pet puppy is now grown and no longer adorable, a 'danger'.

As of the last few days Katie, who was back in rehab last year, rolled her car after a drink and drugs binge.

The kid cant help the way he is. Its really sad. I am assuming your intent isnt to make fun of the child, and I am sure the mother is not a good mother... but you ought to tread lightly about poking at this issue as having a kid in these circumstances significantly alter's the parenthood and childhood experience.

I've got an autistic kid whose about preschool age. I wholeheartedly believe the combo vaccinations he received (not like my other son whom I insisted had them delayed significantly due to my concerns.) In extreme cases like my son's there are special therapies, and things one can do to give them opportunity for a more well adjusted life. It is a long journey that takes a serious mind, best suited with a father figure who genuinely cares about his children's well being and puts in the work and consistency while having a mother in the house who also holds high standards of the kids and is constantly challenging them and does not accept their current position as the end state of where they will be in the future. Something this women clearly isnt equipped for nor apparently has the desire to ensure it's completion based on placing him in care....

The mask mandates in public schools sets kids like that into serious regression. It clearly isnt about the children, merely compelling the parents to turn all children into potential victims. I can say with fidelity that there is ZERO way my son would wear a mask, and trying to force him to wear one would equate to torture.

Obviously the drug/alcohol issue with the mother is something completely foreign to any good parent as I can say for myself I would give up any/everything for my kids if it meant that they would have a better chance at adjustment and life.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Obviously the drug/alcohol issue with the mother is something completely foreign to any good parent as I can say for myself I would give up any/everything for my kids if it meant that they would have a better chance at adjustment and life.
I agree with you, and here is some context because I am bored and lonely without my dog:

The UK has a much smaller pool of grotesque celebrities than the USA, and the media coverage around Katie Price / Jordan has been constant for about two decades: she is the prole equivalent of Princess Diana.
Harvey can't help the way he is, of course. He has had more media coverage than practically any other kid in the UK, having been used as a figurehead to promote internet censorship because his delightful mother can't bear to appear on social media without him, and people can be mean online (and paid troll farms can easily make it seem that way if real people fail to be mean enough).
Harvey is, through no fault of his own, a tool for gaining public sympathy for clown world policing where Islamic colonist rape & drug gangs are treated with kid gloves, while native people get their doors smashed in and dragged into police vans for calling a lesbian ugly on twitter. When people complain about it being a crime to say mean things online (to protected groups only, of course), the media can hold up Harvey and say "So, you hate this poor guy, do you? You just want to make Harvey cry, you racist ableist child abuser!"

Katie Price / Jordan cannot be expected to give up her attention seeking online, using her autistic fatherless child as a prop. Everyone else has to behave or face legal consequences.

Meanwhile, this guy's career is still going strong a decade after this joke earned him a "really serious investigation by that fearsome, snarling watchdog, OFCOM" /sarcasm. Of course, he's totally "anti-racist" now, so it's all fine.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
This second video was very funny to watch.
I always determine people by their physiognomy first. At first look I said to myself: this guy can not be a pro vax.
Then I recognized the manbun on his head. WUT? I asked myself. Ok, let's see this.
Then I saw the way he said "hi". Is he a fag or something? This will be a pro-vax video.

It took me a long time to recognize that mixed signalling comes from the fact that it is parody. Good job! Pure gold content! :)

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
This second video was very funny to watch.
I always determine people by their physiognomy first. At first look I said to myself: this guy can not be a pro vax.
Then I recognized the manbun on his head. WUT? I asked myself. Ok, let's see this.
Then I saw the way he said "hi". Is he a fag or something? This will be a pro-vax video.

It took me a long time to recognize that mixed signalling comes from the fact that it is parody. Good job! Pure gold content! :)
Which is why it's always important to fully read something or watch something before commenting. :laugh:

One of my favourite phenomenons in modern day is watching people comment on articles after only reading the clickbait headline. (not saying you are doing that, just a pertinent point haha)