COVID meme thread

Hypno

Crow
AVvXsEg-tig5PZUCZUR0zJD2gT-SdSZI_2t2lL6KMjdQ2Zg6AaN20wPDchlUHAe8hL6UHBbhNHrfberbVR7lS6piOUurkUdmfibcE7GERDnjT-MAAOKIh3R7VUCWfnX_JxEet01rP8vCuIlYoJoWGQ0a0o35JP9zjaa9bX5Z6PoldDPZr-9Pew4b1Z1aHzXP-A=w364-h640

JoeChill

Woodpecker
Protestant
Gold Member
Based on an old internet copypasta

maskcringe.jpg
What did you just say about me, you little punk? I'll have you know I watched more hours of CNN, NBC, and FOX than you've been alive and I've been vaccinated in numerous Walgreens stores, and I have over 300 Pfizer jabs. I am trained in CDC statistics and I'm the top information czar in the entire WHO online forces. You are nothing to me but just another chud. I will debunk the daylights out of you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with spreading that misinformation over the Internet? Think again! As we speak I am contacting my secret network of nurses across tiktok and your medical records are being traced right now so you better prepare for the lockdown. The lockdown that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your immune system. You're dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can vaccinate you in over seven hundred variants, and that's just with Moderna. Not only am I extensively trained in fact checking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Anti Defamation League and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your anti-Semitic butt off the curve of this spherical planet, you little turd. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have taken your booster shot. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're on the no-fly list, you bloody idiot. I will crap Remdesivir all over you and you will drown in it. You're dead, kiddo.