COVID meme thread

planomustang

Pigeon
Agnostic
Sorry to tell this, but that meme does not apply. That single dog is 10X smarter than the sheep, and he does not use FEAR as a tool. The dog just uses pressure, to get the sheep to comply. Pressure is not fear. Pressure is more persuasive than fear.

Trust me on this. I run a Border Collie, to work cows. A forty-five pound dog can run circles around 50 head of 1200 pound cows, then make them do what I want. My point is the sheep are not doing what the dogs wants, and the cows are doing what I want. The dog is just a tool, to get the required result.

I need to post a video of Bronco the Wonder dog, doing his job.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Sorry to tell this, but that meme does not apply. That single dog is 10X smarter than the sheep, and he does not use FEAR as a tool. The dog just uses pressure, to get the sheep to comply. Pressure is not fear. Pressure is more persuasive than fear.

Trust me on this. I run a Border Collie, to work cows. A forty-five pound dog can run circles around 50 head of 1200 pound cows, then make them do what I want. My point is the sheep are not doing what the dogs wants, and the cows are doing what I want. The dog is just a tool, to get the required result.

I need to post a video of Bronco the Wonder dog, doing his job.
The only motivational alternative to ”fear” is “desire” Those sheep are not complying with the dogs directorate because it makes them happy. They comply because there is an implied threat from the dog who happens to be derivative of the sheeps natural and ancestral predator Wolves. Whether that threat is real or not that “ pressure“ is absolutely fear sourced.

The direct human analogy to implied threat is termed “ coercion“ , In that regard the dog vs sheep is 100% accurate

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
4e95a618f3e8cccc.jpg