COVID meme thread

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Africa always in red no matter what but this time this is good.
Actually... This is very alarming and I was troubled by the very first reports re vaccination rates by country were published in 2021.

The fact the the same populations that (((they))) are concerned with least are the least vaccinated is pretty damned scary. This illustrates to me that this isnt solely or even principally about $ through vaxx ( thats just the icing).

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
An official map, but still, it's very informative.
iu
I'm surprised it's as low as 22% worldwide. That's 78% purebloods globally. I'm happy to learn this!

Mojambo

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
I'm surprised it's as low as 22% worldwide. That's 78% purebloods globally. I'm happy to learn this!
Hate to break the news to you but those statistics were collected more than one year ago (June 22, 2021). Since then, particularly after Winter 2021 when all the mandates and coercion ramped up, the percentage of poisoned has skyrocketed and the percentage of purebloods has plummeted.

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
I thought North America was much higher than 41%. It seems the media was lying all along, and there are a lot more people who quietly refused.

That map is outdated by over a year, as mentioned above.

That map is produced from Our World in Data datasets. Those datasets are updated better than daily.

"At least one dose" numbers: 67% worldwide.

For North America: 78.7% USA, 86% in Canada, 71% in Mexico.

Screenshot_20220722-133945_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
Spend if you will just a few minutes at this site. Check vaccination rates and then look at cases. Africa is an interesting data point.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
That map is outdated by over a year, as mentioned above.

That map is produced from Our World in Data datasets. Those datasets are updated better than daily.

"At least one dose" numbers: 67% worldwide.

For North America: 78.7% USA, 86% in Canada, 71% in Mexico.

View attachment 45574
Well, that's disappointing compared to the earlier map. I should have realized the numbers were unrealistic.

Still, that's 33% of the world that is still pureblood. It's a lot worse in developed nations, but at least there are some places with a lot of purebloods.