COVID meme thread

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

According to this website, Russia only vaccinated 52% of it's population with full doses. Also, Russia is easily a place where people could bribe doctors to look the other way. I also saw a vid on 4chan which showed some Russians get the vax and then immediately go outside and use the cup blood withdrawal method to suck the vaccinated blood back out.

So if I had to guess, Russians are among the least vaccinated group of European nations. Probably why Globohomo is furious with them and wants to wage war to destroy them - they won't be the ones who disintegrate over the next 20 years.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I'm not sure if this is a "They Live" glasses on/glasses off thing, or a comparison of the current reality over what could be possible.

A lot of the symbolism in the image on the right looks like some kind of imaginary atheist secular utopia.

Look closer at the police officer's chest. It says "Baphomet," which indicates the left side is Satanic. This implies the right side is Christian or at least Godly. This is confirmed by the necklace on the woman, which appears to have a Cross pendent.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Look closer at the police officer's chest. It says "Baphomet," which indicates the left side is Satanic. This implies the right side is Christian or at least Godly. This is confirmed by the necklace on the woman, which appears to have a Cross pendent.
Now that I understand the intent of the picture, I like the idea.

I zoomed in on the picture to see if it was a cross on her chest, but I couldn't tell. It becomes pixilated before you can clearly identify it as a cross. I was leaning towards it being an Ankh, or a Thor's hammer.

The couple is biracial. The woman's face is very masculine. The organic food store is not branded, but this makes me picture Whole Foods shopping urban hipsters, who support and vote for all the things in the left image. I'm sorry, but I took the Bengal cat as a typical UMC urban fur baby. There are children in the background, which looks wholesome, but again, this all struck me as secular idealism.

I agree that if the mixed race woman's necklace is a cross, that would put a far more positive spin on the whole image. Also, I agree that the Baphomet label on the cop clearly casts the left image as satanic, meaning the right image would be Christian. I probably am too cynical.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Other Christian

I zoomed in on the picture to see if it was a cross on her chest, but I couldn't tell. It becomes pixilated before you can clearly identify it as a cross. I was leaning towards it being an Ankh, or a Thor's hammer.

The couple is biracial. The woman's face is very masculine. The organic food store is not branded, but this makes me picture Whole Foods shopping urban hipsters, who support and vote for all the things in the left image. I'm sorry, but I took the Bengal cat as a typical UMC urban fur baby. There are children in the background, which looks wholesome, but again, this all struck me as secular idealism.

I agree that if the mixed race woman's necklace is a cross, that would put a far more positive spin on the whole image. Also, I agree that the Baphomet label on the cop clearly casts the left image as satanic, meaning the right image would be Christian. I probably am too cynical.
Taking everything in, it's like a leftist/RINO Christian meme.

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant

The pendant looks like one of those black/green/yellow/red Africa-shaped things. Which would back up the biracial chick hyping her "diverse" heritage.

Trying to be glass half-full, I would say I appreciate the intent, and maybe the artist is trying to appeal to a wider audience, in the sense you don't have to be "white, Christian, Republican" to be against the things on the left of the picture.