COVID meme thread

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
Another thing about this picture: the address of the building is 33-55. Anyone good here with numerology?

33 on the satanic side is the number 6, while 55 on the right side is 10. I know 6 is Satan's number, but what is 10 supposed to represent?

The artist is was David Dees.

The full image:

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

With the higher resolution, we can also see the star of david on the side of the Fed, and while it appears the woman's necklace is a cross, I am not sure. However, below the treehouse, inside of of the tree trunk, it appears to have a cross image subliminally embedded.

Other pictures from DDees show similar themes:
1566762650-656916-sheeple-300.jpg

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I zoomed in on the higher resolution image, and it seems clear it's not a cross. It looks like a piece of new age crystal embedded in a piece of turquoise to me, but I can't be certain what it is.

I would say that the left image clearly is linking Satanism and a negative image of Judaism with the dark side of society. However, I don't see any evidence that the right side is Christian.

I would say the idea is that the leftists like to think that what they support is represented by the right image, but the reality of their beliefs and policies is shown on the left, particularly for anybody lower than Upper Middle Class. It's the reality and the illusion of leftism.

NotCross.png

Last edited:

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
With the higher resolution, we can also see the star of david on the side of the Fed, and while it appears the woman's necklace is a cross, I am not sure. However, below the treehouse, inside of of the tree trunk, it appears to have a cross image subliminally embedded.

Other pictures from DDees show similar themes:
I think this image is mocking pro-Putin people equally with GMO food producers. It really doesn't strike me that he is presenting sincere support of Putin on the cover of a magazine called Sheeple. He's mocking everything in the image.

MRBR1908

Robin
Other Christian
now and then.jpeg

I really do think that both the right and the left would look at the opposition as the dark side and themselves on the right, so ironically both leftists and conservatives feel they are the ones on the right side.... Yet all we get is both main parties supporting the left... makes no sense, well other than a blatant corrupt power grab by all politicians.