COVID Passport thread

Johnnyvee

Pelican
I must admit that this is getting to me now. I never thought that something like this would occur in my lifetime. This is really it...this is the test that we have been waiting for. But it`s extremely hard to realize that I will have to forfeit my life basically, in order to pass the test. That is what is in store for myself at least, unless something unforeseen happens. I honestly thought that it would come to an end this spring, and that they would jump to a new/alternative narrative. But it looks like they`re intent on making this the inescapable tyranny that they`ve always wanted. One thing is crystal clear to me; we will never be given our freedom back. Either we take it back by force, or we lose it permanently. Right now everything points to the latter.

aynrus

Kingfisher
It's really off-putting that they're calling that thing a "jab", like if something innocent/regular.
It's like calling Unit 731 experiments "jabs".
Unit 731 operatives insisted they were working on "vaccines" during their trial.
What we are seeing is the same type of people as Unit 731 now operating worldwide, under global fascist government.

It's really off-putting that they're calling that thing a "jab", like if something innocent/regular.
It's like calling Unit 731 experiments "jabs".
Unit 731 operatives insisted they were working on "vaccines" during their trial.
What we are seeing is the same type of people as Unit 731 now operating worldwide, under global fascist government.
Yes the term “jab” was always language used to minimize it’s full effect. What you can’t handle a weak little “jab”? So weak.
When actually it’s a full Mike Tyson knockout blow.

I must admit that this is getting to me now. I never thought that something like this would occur in my lifetime. This is really it...this is the test that we have been waiting for. But it`s extremely hard to realize that I will have to forfeit my life basically, in order to pass the test. That is what is in store for myself at least, unless something unforeseen happens. I honestly thought that it would come to an end this spring, and that they would jump to a new/alternative narrative. But it looks like they`re intent on making this the inescapable tyranny that they`ve always wanted. One thing is crystal clear to me; we will never be given our freedom back. Either we take it back by force, or we lose it permanently. Right now everything points to the latter.
the system is failing. Their plan of reform is to cling on to what they have.
They will break it by doing so, ruin the west and cause immense causalities

More likely the US breaks in two and we get a free zone with all the resistance people. Rome also split into West- and East-Rome.

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member

More likely the US breaks in two and we get a free zone with all the resistance people. Rome also split into West- and East-Rome.
Abbott is a liar.

The easiest way to implement the vaccine passport would be for corporate America to form a cartel and refuse service to people who do not get privately issued vaccine passports. This would not have explicit government involvement and most businesses that would resist the cartel were shut down during lockdown.

Desantis intends to not allow businesses to use vaccine passports. Abbott only says the government of Texas won't have a part in them.

Edit: It's very possible Psaki is telling the truth about the government not forcing the passports on people and this is the plan.

Last edited:

Johnnyvee

Pelican

They might just do that yes! The problem is that we have to live through it. (or not make it) It`s not gonna be pleasant unfortunately. If you had you`re "prime" in the 80`s or 90`s then you might not fret about these things, but for young people it`s a real tragedy, they are basically cancelled.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I do not believe nor can anyhow imagine how a plan for decades can be possible to pull thru when it is even hard to decide going to the same holiday destination with 5 friends or going to the cinema with 10 friends.

It is more likely that human nature is always the same and it moves in cycles.
What we have now is like before the fall of Rome. Decadence, ignorance, bread and circus, tyranny etc. Nothing really new these days.
That is how I see it.

I posit that the main driver behind Globalism is not a human intelligence...

I posit that the main driver behind Globalism is not a human intelligence...
It is not that different from what happened in the past. Again, roman empire a big area ranging from Portugal to Iraq and including north africa. All with the same legal system and postal service.
This has never been achieved ever since. And yet that one broke and yet life still went on.

Decadence and misguided spirits thinking they are god and try to play so not realising the fallacy. It is all a big charade. But we are far away from being powerless.

Tippy

Sparrow
Well, maybe they haven't announced it (yet)... but it's kinda been leaked. Or at least the Canadian plan has, and they're all the same in the west. Check this interview with Dr Buttar (last 1/3) www.londonreal.tv/buttar.

Hitch-hike more likely. Check out what's already happening with public transport in places like Istanbul.

As for family, at some point they will all finally realise you have been right for all these years... and you just might be able to give them an actual reason to travel, who knows? For sure you won't be able to do that if you stay in the pot with them.

I haven't been in the UK for a year, but just watching the news and speaking to family... what these cunts are doing to the world. Wherever you went, chances are you'll find a network of expats who know what's up, rather than masses of morons.

Maybe I have an exaggerated view of the UK, from seeing gastapo police kettling innocents and all that, but it looks hellish from here.

So is your plan to try to outrun this thing by bouncing around places with less restrictions? I think in your 20's that's reasonable but not sure if older people or those with responsibilities/roots in the UK can do that. I

Not a bad idea if you can afford it and have a job that allows that. Must also be pretty stressful though. I guess eventually you find one that's in the clear or at least one that is only going along with these things on the surface to look good in the media or whatever. Though things can and do suddenly change. One day, it looks to be alright then the government announce a one month lockdown or whatever.

And if they make it so you need a vaccine to enter the UK? I guess that means never seeing friends and family ever again.

I would like to find a place where the general public opinion is that this is BS and the government are either not enforcing it or so corrupt you can just easily evade the attempts at enforcement.

Dark times indeed.

So is your plan to try to outrun this thing by bouncing around places with less restrictions? I think in your 20's that's reasonable but not sure if older people or those with responsibilities/roots in the UK can do that. I

Not a bad idea if you can afford it and have a job that allows that. Must also be pretty stressful though. I guess eventually you find one that's in the clear or at least one that is only going along with these things on the surface to look good in the media or whatever. Though things can and do suddenly change. One day, it looks to be alright then the government announce a one month lockdown or whatever.

And if they make it so you need a vaccine to enter the UK? I guess that means never seeing friends and family ever again.

I would like to find a place where the general public opinion is that this is BS and the government are either not enforcing it or so corrupt you can just easily evade the attempts at enforcement.

Dark times indeed.

My friend tells me that's Serbia. Apparently a lot of girls there won't even date Americans because of negative associations.

(I have a similar bias by the way, but it's because they're fat entitled bishes, for the most part).

Bouncing around... no. My plan is to either stay where I am, or get under the wire in the next week(s) and get residency somewhere I want to stay long term.

Pretty soon you'll only be able to travel between countries where you're resident/citizen (if that).

aynrus

Kingfisher
It is not that different from what happened in the past. Again, roman empire a big area ranging from Portugal to Iraq and including north africa. All with the same legal system and postal service.
This has never been achieved ever since. And yet that one broke and yet life still went on.

Decadence and misguided spirits thinking they are god and try to play so not realising the fallacy. It is all a big charade. But we are far away from being powerless.
Or Ghenghis Knah Mongol empire, the largest in history, from Europe to Middle East, to India, SE Asia and Far East Pacific coast.
Their postal (messenger relay) service was often faster than modern mail.
What's happening right now is exactly the establishment of Globalist Empire (yes, I believe there's highly concerted, organized, well-planned effort in this takeover)

Don Quixote

Woodpecker
My friend tells me that's Serbia. Apparently a lot of girls there won't even date Americans because of negative associations.

(I have a similar bias by the way, but it's because they're fat entitled bishes, for the most part).

Bouncing around... no. My plan is to either stay where I am, or get under the wire in the next week(s) and get residency somewhere I want to stay long term.

Pretty soon you'll only be able to travel between countries where you're resident/citizen (if that).
I considered traveling somewhere at the moment, because there are a few places where you can go, but you risk getting stranded over there if the vaccine requirements are passed. If you end up needing to get a shot to board an airplane, for example. It's a big risk. Am I wrong in thinking there will be no other way to escape at that point?

I considered traveling somewhere at the moment, because there are a few places where you can go, but you risk getting stranded over there if the vaccine requirements are passed. If you end up needing to get a shot to board an airplane, for example. It's a big risk. Am I wrong in thinking there will be no other way to escape at that point?

I've been thinking/looking into that a lot recently...

What you can safely predict is that airlines/borders will require digital proof that you meet the nation's entry requirements (QR code).

So PCR/Vax certificates will be impossible to fake. You'll have to bribe the source (i.e. doc/nurse) and that's gonna be tricky.

Airline's own green passes (like IATA) will be at the discretion of the airline.

So individual airlines may require full vax, but for the most part the statements they've made suggest they'll just make it 'easier' for you to check-in and upload the required docs.

There'll be exceptions (like Quantas), but they're inviting legal claims for discrimination down the road, and they can still make leisure travel impossible to destinations where you are not resident/citizen without vax/PCR just by upholding the country's own entry requirements (as now).

Other ways to escape, will depend on where you are. Of course borders will require PCR.

But I'd say plan for the worst (i.e.being unable to move again).

I can't see how they can leap from PCR to vax immediately... but I'd guess they will at some point.

The flip-side is if there's somewhere you'd rather be, to be sure you want to get there now.

Last edited:
I’m in the same boat. Trying to plan a honeymoon and I’ll very likely stay in the US for this reason. It’s too risky.