COVID Passport thread

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
EyWBVaVWYAMZm6K

aynrus

Banned
Los Angeles School District orwellian China-inspired mandatory health pass app (which is mentioned in one of the lawsuits I described in the Vaccine thread).

Highlights of the required "daily health check", one must certify that:

- "we avoid inviting people to the home, other than the ones that need to be there" - employer severely intruding into private life

- you do not have "shortness of breath of difficulty breathing" - ADA discrimination that automatically bans anyone with asthma or allergies. And Los Angeles County is the place where one is almost guaranteed to end up with these illnesses due to heavy air pollution.

- traveling outside of Southern California is not allowed - another severe invasion of privacy by employer, basically slavery

- "I had been as safe as possible" - that's a good one, literally anything can be used to ban one from employment or attending school

This is their dystopian promo video. They're readying the generation of ultimate slaves used to surveillance.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
Rural farm country USA seems to be good. Wife had to go by a major US grocery chain today (we’re so far out of the way our region is almost never even mentioned in these discussions) and she reported that less than half of the people in there were even wearing masks anymore. Previously this was the only place in town besides the hospital that everyone was masked up.

Keep in mind the phrase “at the moment”. Things in the US could get very ugly very fast because it’s effectively under the control of the UN/WEF crowd and fully on board with destroying their own economy deliberately in order to achieve the level of control The CCP has over China. In countries like UAE their business model and governance situation are very different (focused around being an international business hub and a monarchy, respectively) so their incentives are very different.

In the US what’s best for the elite is to clamp down and establish permanent one party rule while preventing mass unrest and rebellion by creating an oppressive security state. In Dubai the royal family already has control and what’s in their best interest is to follow the pre-takeover Hong Kong strategy build themselves up as a commerce hub which can profit from China’s rise. Some of the letter of the law will be similar but the intent will be to maintain their “safe bubble” situation and not to crack down on aggrieved segments of the population (which they manage by deporting rabble rousers and criminals immediately).

Lennysrabbit

Banned
Los Angeles School District orwellian China-inspired mandatory health pass app (which is mentioned in one of the lawsuits I described in the Vaccine thread).

Highlights of the required "daily health check", one must certify that:

- "we avoid inviting people to the home, other than the ones that need to be there" - employer severely intruding into private life

- you do not have "shortness of breath of difficulty breathing" - ADA discrimination that automatically bans anyone with asthma or allergies. And Los Angeles County is the place where one is almost guaranteed to end up with these illnesses due to heavy air pollution.

- traveling outside of Southern California is not allowed - another severe invasion of privacy by employer, basically slavery

- "I had been as safe as possible" - that's a good one, literally anything can be used to ban one from employment or attending school

This is their dystopian promo video. They're readying the generation of ultimate slaves used to surveillance.

So 'as soon as vaccines are available' what happens if the kid isn't vaxxed?

They're excluded?

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I've been thinking/looking into that a lot recently...

What you can safely predict is that airlines/borders will require digital proof that you meet the nation's entry requirements (QR code).

So PCR/Vax certificates will be impossible to fake. You'll have to bribe the source (i.e. doc/nurse) and that's gonna be tricky.

Airline's own green passes (like IATA) will be at the discretion of the airline.

So individual airlines may require full vax, but for the most part the statements they've made suggest they'll just make it 'easier' for you to check-in and upload the required docs.

There'll be exceptions (like Quantas), but they're inviting legal claims for discrimination down the road, and they can still make leisure travel impossible to destinations where you are not resident/citizen without vax/PCR just by upholding the country's own entry requirements (as now).

Other ways to escape, will depend on where you are. Of course borders will require PCR.

But I'd say plan for the worst (i.e.being unable to move again).

I can't see how they can leap from PCR to vax immediately... but I'd guess they will at some point.

The flip-side is if there's somewhere you'd rather be, to be sure you want to get there now.
I have no idea what is better than the USA. I was looking at options but from what I read, these places are way worse (they have curfews, mandatory mask wearing outdoors, some have movement restrictions, etc.). If anyone knows of some paradise of freedom, please inform us. Roosh forum will have a mass migration in short notice.

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Rural farm country USA seems to be good. Wife had to go by a major US grocery chain today (we’re so far out of the way our region is almost never even mentioned in these discussions) and she reported that less than half of the people in there were even wearing masks anymore. Previously this was the only place in town besides the hospital that everyone was masked up.

I think what's saving us here in America is that politicians here still have to pay lip service to things like the constitution, liberty and freedom so this slows down the tyranny a tad.

Last edited:

SpeekTruth

Pigeon
Agnostic
There's good places but two things:
-Nowhere will be perfect (and perfect is a bad standard, you didn't live in perfect before)
-Western Europe and US and the countries dependent on them are collapsing (Canada / Eastern Europe)

Best case scenario is you setup your life to be independent of the collapsing areas (2nd passport, residences, income, etc.) and then you can live where you please and quickly switch between places as needed.

99% will not be able to handle this but the strong can survive and thrive. I suspect my life will be much better in 10 years than now (and it's already pretty good).

This is last call to get out of the western collapsing countries, there's still time but likely not much

Tippy

Woodpecker
Other Christian
There's good places but two things:
-Nowhere will be perfect (and perfect is a bad standard, you didn't live in perfect before)
-Western Europe and US and the countries dependent on them are collapsing (Canada / Eastern Europe)

Best case scenario is you setup your life to be independent of the collapsing areas (2nd passport, residences, income, etc.) and then you can live where you please and quickly switch between places as needed.

99% will not be able to handle this but the strong can survive and thrive. I suspect my life will be much better in 10 years than now (and it's already pretty good).

This is last call to get out of the western collapsing countries, there's still time but likely not much

God help us.

Where are you going to escape the imminent collapse?

aynrus

Banned
I don't see Eastern Europe as collapsing. I remember real collapse of Eastern Europe 30 years ago, and what's now is really the golden age compared to that and great improvements.
I like that some parts of Eastern Europe are projected to further lose population. This means less competition - no need to constantly compete for houses, land, parking, access to nature, like what is seen in the US, constant and increasing competition for all resources.
US population is growing and is projected to be growing more and more, there's no end to it, too competitive and crowded as a result of economic boom and increasing population and immigration. There's nothing that is collapsing here in the US. I had seen the collapse of USSR and that's what collapse looks like. US is too much of a booming country.... I really wish it'd at least partially collapse here, would become more livable.

Last edited:

SpeekTruth

Pigeon
Agnostic
God help us.

Where are you going to escape the imminent collapse?
Don't despair! It's very achievable. Our ancestors had it much tougher, the hardest part about modern life is the addictions, not the actual activities required from you. You just need to work hard, think, plan and delay gratification, all things Yahweh encourages in us and will bring yourself and those around you happiness. If you fail, you can rest easy knowing you did your part.

I'm starting in Latin America with the immigration friendliness but you may have different considerations than myself. Chile, Panama, Uruguay, Paraguay are all interesting in different ways. I've already lived in Argentina for 18 months, life is still life. Central America could be a much rougher go but there's a very powerful passport available from Mexico and easy permanent residency + passports there potentially on a budget.

Philippines / Malaysia / South East Asia combination could be another good combination. The small Arab states UAE, Oman etc. also have potential. The world is not the western world and you don't need to be tied to anywhere.

You can stay in the west too if you really want to, but this is an option to maintain a similar western lifestyle instead of trying to hide out in the sticks and hope they don't come after you. I think the proactivity is a powerful force.

Check out Nomad Capitalist for more encouragement, it's not nearly as difficult as it first seems (also don't get rose colored glasses, it will also be hard work):

Lennysrabbit

Banned
I have no idea what is better than the USA. I was looking at options but from what I read, these places are way worse (they have curfews, mandatory mask wearing outdoors, some have movement restrictions, etc.). If anyone knows of some paradise of freedom, please inform us. Roosh forum will have a mass migration in short notice.

Be aware that what you read, and realities on the ground are not always the same.

The official restrictions will always be hardest on the US foreign office website, most stringent in the capital cities, and if you're talking about a large country with a coastline, say, you could find yourself away from it all.

I think that's the sacrifice, maybe.

Cities are done.

Watchman72

Banned
Don't worry too much about the damn Covid passport, guys!
Soon it will be replaced by facial recognition AI.
You won't need your smartphone for identification. You face will suffice. This whole QR scanning thing will probably only last for a year or two.

britguy88

Sparrow
I have thought about leaving the UK, but where to? All civilised countries will eventually push the vaccine. I think you have more chance of avoiding the vaccine by staying put, rather than leaving. They will probably eventually demand a vaccine in order to return to the uk. Currently they are allowing PCR tests.

If it was made mandatory there will likely be more resistance than many are predicting. The opposition among under 40s is high. The stats on the number vaccinated here are likely fake, and those vaccinated are nearly all over 60.
You need to get residency in the EU to give yourself future travel and living options. I am resident in Portugal and will always be able to travel between the continent and the UK.

It's not idea but at least you don't usually have borders within the EU to navigate. Even now I could cross into Spain by flashing my British passport and saying I am on my way 'home' despite the border being restricted.
I'm in the UK now. I don't have a valid reason to travel. No idea how much they check this at the airport. I guess I'm afraid of being isolated in a foreign country during these times as well. Though most of my family are pro the vaccine.
Why would you be afraid? You can always get back to the UK, even throughout 2020 it was possible.

Contact a volunteer organisation and get a gig with them. Book a dentist in Mexico, hair transplant in Turkey? Millions of ways to be creative and beat the restrictions.
My friend tells me that's Serbia. Apparently a lot of girls there won't even date Americans because of negative associations.

(I have a similar bias by the way, but it's because they're fat entitled bishes, for the most part).

Bouncing around... no. My plan is to either stay where I am, or get under the wire in the next week(s) and get residency somewhere I want to stay long term.

Pretty soon you'll only be able to travel between countries where you're resident/citizen (if that).
I agree. A big part of the great reset and covid response hoax is the green agenda - this is why so many countries have signed up for a dystopian future for their citizens.

They want us to live locally and not travel (doesn't apply to the elite of course). The days of spending a year travelling around the world will not be possible. The only way will be to travel virtually and this will be pushed through VR.

This is why it's essential to look at a second residency or citizenship. Without a plan B your mobility will be gone.

Tippy

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Why would you be afraid? You can always get back to the UK, even throughout 2020 it was possible.

Contact a volunteer organisation and get a gig with them. Book a dentist in Mexico, hair transplant in Turkey? Millions of ways to be creative and beat the restrictions.

I am honestly looking into that. The thing is, I want to continue doing my online work as I will make more money from that. So I am sort of planning to get a gig lined up 'on paper' and then cancel it when I have arrived. However, I am questioning the morality of this. Plus, actually setting that up is easier said than done.

britguy88

Sparrow
I am honestly looking into that. The thing is, I want to continue doing my online work as I will make more money from that. So I am sort of planning to get a gig lined up 'on paper' and then cancel it when I have arrived. However, I am questioning the morality of this. Plus, actually setting that up is easier said than done.
You should also question the morality of locking down 66m people for months on end and also how the Gov lied about the introduction of vaccine passports.

My advice is to get the hell out before autumn because it's inevitable there will be lockdowns and travel restrictions next winter.

Remember that a large percentage of the pop are actually for lockdowns and the Tories have a massive majority and approval rating. They can do what they fcuk they like.

I was even considering setting up a service to help people get out of the UK to Portugal via a volunteer program.

Lennysrabbit

Banned

Honestly, my attitude now is that their BS laws don't apply at all...

Ethics? Talk to Bojo about the ethics of duping a nation into voluntarily taking the poison.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
In countries like UAE their business model and governance situation are very different (focused around being an international business hub and a monarchy, respectively) so their incentives are very different.

As far as I can tell the government position is to do a few things that make it look like they are jumping through The WEF's hoops. Public meetings and events seem to be cancelled, but other than that you can do everything as normal, with the exception of mask use is required everywhere (including outside), minus restaurants and fitness facilities/activities.

The downside is the population is very willing to go along with whatever they are told by globalist mouthpieces. Something like 80% of people have taken the vaccine already. I am also seeing signs of WEF et. al.-driven garbage like ESG and all listed companies must now have at least one female director. But it doesn't look like this will affect many, at least not for now. There are only about 40 listed companies, but we know where this goes.

There are a handful of properties that are offering a 12-year business licence and two 12 year visas, e.g.

There is a premium of about 200,000 AED ($55K) for that, but the actual value of that package is about $110,000. For reference almost all other visas are three years. They are also offering finance where you can get the package for about $25K down (including various fees), but then you have to pay an extra 20% over 5 years.

Эти здания находятся на Минской улице, и здесь много русских.

So 'as soon as vaccines are available' what happens if the kid isn't vaxxed?

They're excluded?

By the look of the video aynrus posted, they will escape becoming homosexuals.

I like that some parts of Eastern Europe are projected to further lose population. This means less competition - no need to constantly compete for houses, land, parking, access to nature, like what is seen in the US, constant and increasing competition for all resources.

Rurally. From what I heard prices in the cities are still going up, at least in Serbia, so I assume elsewhere. I think a big part of this is also that there is little to no planning permission. In Northern Europe house prices are kept high by the fact you can't build houses anywhere. Virtually all new constructions are earmarked by local political slugs and built by large contractors. Gone are the days of the independent builder. In The UK the price of an agricultural acre is about £10,000, while an acre with residential planning/zoning is £1,000,000. Together the affect of mass immigration, zealous planning and juicing people into cities is causing house prices to rise.

Rurally. From what I heard prices in the cities are still going up, at least in Serbia, so I assume elsewhere. I think a big part of this is also that there is little to no planning permission. In Northern Europe house prices are kept high by the fact you can't build houses anywhere. Virtually all new constructions are earmarked by local political slugs and built by large contractors. Gone are the days of the independent builder. In The UK the price of an agricultural acre is about £10,000, while an acre with residential planning/zoning is £1,000,000. Together the affect of mass immigration, zealous planning and juicing people into cities is causing house prices to rise.
Countries like Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia etc are all depopulating. They top some lists for quickest depopulating countries. Additionally with brain drain and guest workers many are leaving for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, etc. The brightest are leaving and not coming back. No one has kids, and economic situation is rough. The rural situation is especially dire in places like Bulgaria where whole villages are disappearing and not coming back (kinda like Italy). Planning permission is a double edged sword and in many of these countries there are corrupt bureaucracies where buildings get condemned or torn down without approval. No recourse in the court system for such situations. The mafia operates all sorts of rackets so the people really wielding the power are not the courts or the pols but the mafia. Not a situation you want to be in... There was a notable project in Serbia funded by Qataris where a whole neighborhood was torn down without permission to expedite the project for the Arab investors. No one was ever held accountable and dozens of families lost their homes with no available recourse. It happened in the dead of night with masked men who refused to identify themselves. Keep in mind that was a project done in the capitol.