COVID Passport thread

aynrus

Pelican
Bruh I'm not traveling.

Most functional health system in all of Europe... Well, at least some of the doctors and nurses are hot.
US has most terrible, rip-of healthcare system, unless one has tons of money to put in it.

Insurance here will fight tooth and nail against paying for anything, by the way, and I had seen it even having top tier health plan through employer while working for Silicon Valley big corporation.

US doctors are corrupt and most are working for-greed only. It's an uphill battle to get something basic, like MRI, ordered here.

Bribes to medical personnel in EE are negligible laghable amounts compared to enormous healthcare expenses in the US.

Health plan for one person here costs hundreds of dollars a month now, on average, some pay around a thousand a month.

Awful system, look forward to never dealing with it. I spent long time here either not being able to even see a doctor before at all or fighting to get basic things paid by insurance.

Oh and here they'll throw you out of the hospital to the parking lot in the middle of the night, shortly after surgery with no one to help, because insurance tells them to keep stay to the minimum (in EE you can at least pay a bribe to stay longer). Terrible, vile, barbaric system here.

Last edited:
Bro most of your posts are about COVID and it doesn't even look like to me that you've spent any time in Balkans. You look to be Russian. I'm done here. It looks like in another post you said you were afraid of the whole midwest because of tornadoes. That's like me saying I'm afraid of Russia because of winter. LOL.

aynrus

Pelican
Bro most of your posts are about COVID and it doesn't even look like to me that you've spent any time in Balkans. You look to be Russian. I'm done here. It looks like in another post you said you were afraid of the whole midwest because of tornadoes. That's like me saying I'm afraid of Russia because of winter. LOL.
I'm done with ya too, and with all these tales about US medical care options.
And you minimizing tornados is very telling (means paying 2.5K/year for home insurance after shelling out 200K for a small house), your comparision of violent tornados which easily destroy homes to winter is ridiculous. Looks like you're from Alabama, probably haven't been to Kansas.
You don't know where I've been so don't tell me, and I won't tell you where you've been, are or where you should go.

Your entire worldview is fundamentally opposite to what EE life is about, I get that, and my view does not agree with what life in the Midwest (and what it became in most of the US now) is about and high expenses involved, so how about sticking to own preferences.

Last edited:
Homeboy here says I haven't lived in the midwest. Incorrect. I lived in Kansas. Homeboy also has never lived in Balkans. I have. I rest my case. Lost any credibility he had.

aynrus

Pelican
Alabama Bubba was getting into ethnicity, inferred my ethnic origin and used it to support his lie that I haven't lived in the Balkans. I thought he said he was done, haha, apparently not. I'm not interested living in Kansas or Iowa, where I've spent my time too, sorry, just trying to put things very mildly here, there're a lot of things I'm not saying about the region because some sensibilities would get offended. Timbuktube said is all already in other threads.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
Actually the topic of Kansas is relevant one, because it shows the power medical mafia gained in this country - the same mafia that was able to pull the hoax, and push the vaxx.

In Kansas, they're jailing people for not paying the arbitrary huge bills (usually 20-50X inflated over realistic prices) imposed by corrupt rogue medical mafia. Some of them are jailed by a "judge "without a law degree.

Once a month is “medical debt collection day,” says the report, when people are summoned to court to fork over whatever cash they may have toward medical bills that never seem to go away.

And if they don’t show up, they’re thrown in jail.

The judge in these cases has no law degree; in Kansas, a judge doesn’t have to.

Last edited:

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Can you get a bit of agricultural land there, owned or leased, like a hectare at least? Aside from a patch around the house, for a good sized garden and some pasture for a couple of animals.
In Serbia, much of it is earthquake zones, and a lot of older rural houses were built from bricks not having frame reinforcement, something to watch out for. Newer construction would be more earthquake-resistant, 12K EUR to build is such a small amount compared to what it'd cost to build a tiny shack in the States....
I'm going to visit Belarus and see what's going on. I'd lived in so many places, being nomadic - I know it's about taking a look at the place in person to know if you can stay there or not, not something that can be described online or shown in the videos.

Foreigners can only buy freehold immovable buildings. Actual land can only be held as leasehold. Though they don't have those specific terms. I hold land, but don't know what the particulars are. Buying process was extremely quick and free of issues. You can buy agricultural, but on those terms. I have read it is very easy to get residency if you buy a property. Russians are welcomed with a red carpet, especially in the south; plenty of anti-NWO folk.

Belarus would be an interesting one. I have not spent much time there, but I was surprised how clean it is. I was expecting them to be indistinguishable from Russians, but they had a nature much more like Polish - what I imagine historical Slavs to have been like. Cheapest place I have been to in the world. But I guess you know much more. Shame they have not been able to keep to COVID hysteria out. I was there in Aug-Sep last year and a mask wearer was an oddity.

Jünger

Ostrich
re Coffeyville, KS

I noped out of there after seeing the site of the Dalton Raid. The real estate agent I contacted didn't even bother to try and sell me a house.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
Your from Russia your post history indicates that. LOL

North Carolina. Hahaha
You're from Alabama that's pretty clear

CompetentFarEyas-size_restricted.gif

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Why on earth would anyone post that online?
Hypothetically speaking of course, someone could buy a valid vaccine passport for $250 on the dark web according to this article from the bbc. Note that I’m not advocating breaking any laws nor is this a “how to” guide on how you should or could break the law. If you need a vaccine passport to go to another country and do not want to take the jab then this could be one option, hypothetically.

Lol free/cheap healthcare in EE made me laugh. No thanks.

There was a five day total lockdown as recently as March in Serbia. Thus I would maintain the measures taken there are harsher than equivalent measures in most of the US.

5 day lockdown Serbia... did it end?

Anyone know what's happening there?
Hypothetically speaking of course, someone could buy a valid vaccine passport for $250 on the dark web according to this article from the bbc. Note that I’m not advocating breaking any laws nor is this a “how to” guide on how you should or could break the law. If you need a vaccine passport to go to another country and do not want to take the jab then this could be one option, hypothetically.

"... and that's why everything must be digital, say ministers." BBC [soon]

In other news, I saw a puppy this morning.