COVID Passport thread

Spearhead

Sparrow
Lol free/cheap healthcare in EE made me laugh. No thanks.

There was a five day total lockdown as recently as March in Serbia. Thus I would maintain the measures taken there are harsher than equivalent measures in most of the US.

Those rules are only enforced in big cities, which are probably still better than New York, San Francisco, etc.... I have no idea why you are talking about health care. The answer is not mainstream healthcare, whether you are getting it from Serbia or America. If you are dependent on jew healthcare you will never remove yourself from the beast/grid and you are not looking to, so what are you even babbling about?

People are talking about how to remove themselves from the grid, the big net that's being thrown to scoop all the humanoids and herd them in big giant smart cities (vaxed, drugged and tracked). People are discussing options where is it feasible and attractive to rebuild a community.
The pros for the southern Balkans are:
*less rules, less competent government too
*cheap
*better climate
*much better food (real organic)
*terrain is easier to defend, plenty of abandoned villages in mountains and valleys

Cons:
*small localized communities (can't win against fully mobilized armies, in US its possible if the Muritards pull their sh!t together)
*native people not as competent and organized Germanics of the midwest
*corruption (not sure if this really matters anymore, an a place abandoned by government sounds better than one overly managed by one at this point)

aynrus

Pelican
People are talking about how to remove themselves from the grid, the big net that's being thrown to scoop all the humanoids and herd them in big giant smart cities (vaxed, drugged and tracked). People are discussing options where is it feasible and attractive to rebuild a community.
The pros for the southern Balkans are:
*less rules, less competent government too
*cheap
*better climate
*much better food (real organic)
*terrain is easier to defend, plenty of abandoned villages in mountains and valleys

Cons:
*small localized communities (can't win against fully mobilized armies, in US its possible if the Muritards pull their sh!t together)
*native people not as competent and organized Germanics of the midwest
*corruption (not sure if this really matters anymore, an a place abandoned by government sounds better than one overly managed by one at this point)

You summed it up really well. I don't repeat all these things in my posts anymore, because it's been said by me and others already way before and it'd be just repeating the same thing over and over. Frankly, if one can't see these things for themselves at this point, they're not ready to remove themselves from the system, and perhaps they're comfortable and content with living in the system, whatever forms it takes.

But healthcare - small-bribe free healthcare in EE countries (at least I can speak for outside the EU) is a much, much - mucho! - better thing than being raided by rogue criminal cartel that US healthcare system is, I've been hit by more than 40K USD (for an hour of sitting in line and getting a scan), that was just one instance - of course I never paid them up! and I have a few tricks up my sleeve to deal with this scum of earth - they can hit your with arbitrary charges here, they never disclose charges upfront if you ask, and can get 100K, 200K and much more in bills and they can take your life savings and put a lien on your house and trap you in this corporate labor camp (as a minimum, put it on your social credit credit score aka submission to globohomo rating). Insurance will fight not to pay, it's no panacea, deny most claims on 1st try, etc. Anyway with insurance it's usually a fight to get any basic test/scan prescribed by criminal corrupt Mengele-like arrogant "doctors", because insurances try to disallow everything necessary - I'd rather pay a reasonable small amount overseas in "corrupt" country and get it done. One can write a book about financial raiding by medical cartel. Back in EE one could go and get needed healthcare for real and I had docs chasing me trying to get me to do MRI (without any bribe), here hard to get MRI approved.

Last edited:

Spearhead

Sparrow
You summed it up really well. I don't repeat all these things in my posts anymore, because it's been said by me and others already way before and it'd be just repeating the same thing over and over. Frankly, if one can't see these things for themselves at this point, they're not ready to remove themselves from the system, and perhaps they're comfortable and content with living in the system, whatever forms it takes.

It is baffling that people think they can still live with big salaries but away from the beast. This guy really thinks in terms of the American dream, big house, hot expensive wife, 1st class infrastructure and left alone by the government? They don't seem to get it that it is over. I am thinking how can we get competent smart people back on the land, a community of 500 should only own like 10 trucks that are shared and used for either selling products to nearest market or buying supplies from it (it really is not feasible to own your own vehicle in rural rundown regions) , our own education, defense militia (because it will be needed). The terrain should be suitable for defense. Water source, etc.... But even if you want to live off/surfing the on the grid by working for big tech or whatnot living in a Balkan city is easier than Murica, but those jobs are clearly dead ends and will be gone in 5-10 years.
I'll be honest Americans have the best chance to beat this and they are showing zero will or intention to do so. They are armed, they are perfectly in their right to form COVID sanctuary cities and counties and can defend themselves.

aynrus

Pelican
It is baffling that people think they can still live with big salaries but away from the beast. This guy really thinks in terms of the American dream, big house, hot expensive wife, 1st class infrastructure and left alone by the government? They don't seem to get it that it is over. I am thinking how can we get competent smart people back on the land, a community of 500 should only own like 10 trucks that are shared and used for either selling products to nearest market or buying supplies from it (it really is not feasible to own your own vehicle in rural rundown regions) , our own education, defense militia (because it will be needed). The terrain should be suitable for defense. Water source, etc.... But even if you want to live off/surfing the on the grid by working for big tech or whatnot living in a Balkan city is easier than Murica, but those jobs are clearly dead ends and will be gone in 5-10 years.
I'll be honest Americans have the best chance to beat this and they are showing zero will or intention to do so. They are armed, they are perfectly in their right to form COVID sanctuary cities and counties and can defend themselves.

There had been boomer dreams....
Back 50 years ago, one could work as store clerk in the US and buy a house, a new car and support a family, even. Now it's a slew of low-paying (compared to cost of living) service jobs with no social security safety net. It all started to end when they allowed to outsource manufacturing and other jobs and opened global markets.
Big salary right now here mostly means full on globo-tyranny slavery, taking all kinds of corporate crap daily, submission to all things you're fundamentally against, nothing remotely like "free" life.
I don't have illusions about tyranny being beaten here, tyranny (corporate) already happened, just in other forms, not directly in hoax-restriction forms, but through widespread usury, corporate control, robust police state, electronic surveillance, medical cartel insurance racket, artificially high expenses forcing to constantly pay-to-exist. In regions which you'd think be more shielded from the tyranny, because of guns and rural nature, majority of people surrendered their body integrity to Big Food/BigAg by becoming grossly obese after giving up natural food (most of them don't even know what real food tastes like) - so the body is not treated like a temple but more of a dumpster (good luck with twice-a-year vaxx resistance), heavily hooked on big pharma drugs, etc, etc, I'm not going to say more.

The kind of community you're talking about, I only really heard of those staying undisturbed in South America, such as in Paraguay.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
I am thinking how can we get competent smart people back on the land, a community of 500 should only own like 10 trucks that are shared and used for either selling products to nearest market or buying supplies from it (it really is not feasible to own your own vehicle in rural rundown regions) , our own education, defense militia (because it will be needed). The terrain should be suitable for defense. Water source, etc.... But even if you want to live off/surfing the on the grid by working for big tech or whatnot living in a Balkan city is easier than Murica, but those jobs are clearly dead ends and will be gone in 5-10 years.
To add regarding a community.... In South America, in countries like Paraguay, non-citizens and even plain foreigners can buy land tracts - but land isn't cheap anymore (I mentioned it reached the level of US prices).
In any country, one needs to be able to get 1) permanent residency 2) own land (I wouldn't build on leased land), which is tricky in most countries now. In the Balkans, there're definitely permanent residency opportunities available.
But I'm not sure if agricultural land ownership by non-citizens is allowed in the Balkans. People might buy a semi-abandoned village to settle there for housing (small lots around houses), but got to be able to get agricultural land - at least get a long term renewable lease/50 year mininum, and at least enough for small-scale sustenance agriculture.

Elipe

Kingfisher
In my opinion, it would be authoritarian to tell the private sector what to do.
  1. Libertarianism is a suicide cult. Everything is fine as long as it's the private sector doing it.
  2. The private sector, especially the giant corporations that are pervading our everyday lives, gets BOATLOADS of cash from the government, whether in handouts or in tax cuts and benefits. That doesn't seem very "private" to me.
  3. We are at the point where the only thing, other than God directly coming to the rescue, that could stop our society from running off the cliff is right-wing authoritarianism. And one day for no reason whatsoever, the people elected a failed landscape artist...
  4. Bake that cake, bigot.

Let them come with their vaccine passports. Christ has already won people, this game is rigged. They appear to be willing yet they can never win cause they've already lost. It's that simple. So don't worry too much about this, for we know the persecution comes. It's getting biblical out there..

Spearhead

Sparrow
To add regarding a community.... In South America, in countries like Paraguay, non-citizens and even plain foreigners can buy land tracts - but land isn't cheap anymore (I mentioned it reached the level of US prices).
In any country, one needs to be able to get 1) permanent residency 2) own land (I wouldn't build on leased land), which is tricky in most countries now. In the Balkans, there're definitely permanent residency opportunities available.
But I'm not sure if agricultural land ownership by non-citizens is allowed in the Balkans. People might buy a semi-abandoned village to settle there for housing (small lots around houses), but got to be able to get agricultural land - at least get a long term renewable lease/50 year mininum, and at least enough for small-scale sustenance agriculture.

Ownership rights do not matter, the governments(whatever country) will change significantly in 20 years, so will their rules. The only thing that matters is can you protect yourself, that's why it has to be community level relocations, not individual. You need numbers for protection and people need to have access to women. Those are the basics, everything else can built upon.

aynrus

Pelican
Ownership rights do not matter, the governments(whatever country) will change significantly in 20 years, so will their rules. The only thing that matters is can you protect yourself, that's why it has to be community level relocations, not individual. You need numbers for protection and people need to have access to women. Those are the basics, everything else can built upon.
You still have to have the land title or at least a very long lease signed, in my view, that's the route I'm taking. If changes reach the scale that property rights don't matter/not upheld, such as in USSR, community might not be a protection either at that point.

Spearhead

Sparrow
You still have to have the land title or at least a very long lease signed, in my view, that's the route I'm taking. If changes reach the scale that property rights don't matter/not upheld, such as in USSR, community might not be a protection either at that point.

Yeah temporarily, but what happens if the local NWO bureaucrat changes their mind on the deal, are you are just going to walk away from your newly built infrastructure? You have to see your deal as temporary agreement.

aynrus

Pelican
Yeah temporarily, but what happens if the local NWO bureaucrat changes their mind on the deal, are you are just going to walk away from your newly built infrastructure? You have to see your deal as temporary agreement.
That's part of the reason why I've been saying best to be in the country where one has citizenship already, knows the language, knows how to work the system.

Spearhead

Sparrow
That's part of the reason why I've been saying best to be in the country where one has citizenship already, knows the language, knows how to work the system.

Agreed. But I am not opposed to any Germanics coming to southern Balkans, because they are competent and can really fight when they do fight, and the government there are incredibly incompetent. It's the perfect place to put a fight.

Lol gun rights in Western Balkans are weak, subject to you having citizenship, and police are the middlemen who decide who have guns. No thanks. No recognized right to self defense.

This is high level wishful thinking to think that being on some compound in eastern europe is a better place to hold out than a place that recognizes gun rights.

My passport expires in July and I’m considering renewing now before they tie vaccine proof to obtaining a new one. Anyone thought about this further? What if they tie a vaccine to just obtaining the document only?

I definitely want to avoid needing a REAL ID for travel.

aynrus

Pelican
Foreigners can only buy freehold immovable buildings. Actual land can only be held as leasehold. Though they don't have those specific terms. I hold land, but don't know what the particulars are. Buying process was extremely quick and free of issues. You can buy agricultural, but on those terms. I have read it is very easy to get residency if you buy a property. Russians are welcomed with a red carpet, especially in the south; plenty of anti-NWO folk.

Belarus would be an interesting one. I have not spent much time there, but I was surprised how clean it is. I was expecting them to be indistinguishable from Russians, but they had a nature much more like Polish - what I imagine historical Slavs to have been like. Cheapest place I have been to in the world. But I guess you know much more. Shame they have not been able to keep to COVID hysteria out. I was there in Aug-Sep last year and a mask wearer was an oddity.
Yes, it's very easy to get residency in Serbia based on real estate purchase.
I looked more into land ownership and seems like one can own land that comes with the house/adjacent. So you probably own the land outright.
One can only own real estate in Serbia if they're citizens of reciprocity agreement countries, most of Europe is included.
The restriction on owning land is only for agricultural/forestry designation tracts but most smaller parcels near houses don't count as that.
A company registered in Serbia by a foreigner still can own agricultural land, but I think the requirement to actually farm it might be enforced.
There's some more rights to own agricultural land - for EU citizens who're Serbian permanent residents only.
Serbia is heading the EU way. It'll probably become EU and subject to all the restrictive EU rules, eventually. Look at the vaxx rush, Serbia is #2 or 3 in Europe.

Belarus is more promising for me. Easy... I've spent part of childhood there, so I'm biased. I think you're right on about Belarus.
But - non-citizens can not own land in Belarus. They can do very long leases (like 99 years) on land under the house, and can lease more if they want to farm it. Belarus does check if land leased for farming is actually farmed and will cancel the lease if unused.

Last edited: