COVID Passport thread

typtre

Robin

I många länder, däribland Sverige, har ett förberedande arbete kring framtagning av vaccinationsbevis pågått sedan slutet av hösten. Den 17 mars presenterade EU-kommissionen en förordning med förslag på en EU-gemensam standard för ett digitalt grönt certifikat där vaccinationsbevis ingår. Syftet med certifikatet är att underlätta den fria rörligheten. I förslaget ingår ett EU-gemensamt ramverk för utfärdande, verifikation och acceptans av uppgifter på certifikatet.
In many countries, among them Sweden, preparatory work on the development of a vaccination passport has been ongoing since the end of fall. On the 17th of march the EU commission proposed a regulatory framework on a common EU standard for a digital green certificate where a vaccine passport is included. The purpose of the passport is to ease the free movement. Included in the proposition is a EU framework for the issuance, verification and acceptance of information on the certificate.
With these lines it is obvious the passport was never meant to be just a vaccine passport, but a gateway for their global citizen climate saving passport of serfdom and social credit, i.e Agenda 2030.

aynrus

Pelican

With these lines it is obvious the passport was never meant to be just a vaccine passport, but a gateway for their global citizen climate saving passport of serfdom and social credit, i.e Agenda 2030.
And they were set on doing "vaxx" passport in the EU way before the scamdemic. This document is from 2017, with last update was in Q3 of 2019 before the hoax appeared - clearly says vaxx passports in EU by 2022 and centralized vaxx tracking system:

typtre

Robin
And they were set on doing "vaxx" passport in the EU way before the scamdemic. This document is from 2017, with last update was in Q3 of 2019 before the hoax appeared - clearly says vaxx passports in EU by 2022 and centralized vaxx tracking system:

Wow. I do not read much news or pay attention to our petty politics but I cannot say our "representatives" have informed us of such a grand plan. I remember seeing a report from some university in the US asking questions in an effort to get the subject to agree to a vaccine, produced before covid was a thing. Here I see they decided to dedicate four years, 2018-2021, to it:
Guidance on countering vaccine hesitancy tailored to specific needs identified by the Member States and/or vaccine specific issues
Sweden has been schizophrenic throughout this ordeal and I cannot help but wonder if we were made to be some sort of control group. It is said Swedes as a group rarely change their stance, but if they do then everyone does. We also trust authority to a higher degree because of various circumstances. As an example, we went from 0 to 60 on the identity politics adoption of "Hen" (a combination of He/She (Han/Hon)). One year it did not exist. The next year everyone, everywhere was using it.

It would come as no surprise if the passport plays out much in the same way here, seeing as we are already one of the most digitalized countries in the Union. We also have our very own Special Envoy Carl Bildt who has worked frivolously for and with the EU and is one of the hundred faces of the Bilderberg group. I bet he had a hand in all of this.
[Carl Bildt is a] Swedish politician and diplomat who was Prime Minister of Sweden from 1991 to 1994. He was the leader of the Moderate Party from 1986 to 1999. Bildt served as Sweden's Minister for Foreign Affairs from 2006 to 2014. Since 2021, he has been the World Health Organization's Special Envoy for the Access to COVID-19 Tools Accelerator (ACT Accelerator).

aynrus

Pelican
Missouri legislators had banned private companies from using vaxx passports or otherwise requiring proof of poisons injected:

Every of these moves, by Florida, by Missouri is another nail in the coffin of the possibility of nationwide vaxx passport.
The federal mandate is blocked by each such ban.

I think banning private companies operating in the state from using vaxx passport can even have an effect of banning it outside the state too for entire company, if they operate an office or headquarters in the state - it might get tricky with drawing jurisdiction boundaries. For example, having even 1 employee in the state, even remote, creates a company-wide legal/tax nexus in most states, so may be these bans can have expansive effects (I hope), or at least pave the way for suing them.

paninaro

Pelican
My passport expires in July and I’m considering renewing now before they tie vaccine proof to obtaining a new one. Anyone thought about this further? What if they tie a vaccine to just obtaining the document only?

I definitely want to avoid needing a REAL ID for travel.

I doubt it. Instead, they will enforce it when you travel, like the country you want to travel to will require proof of vaccination.

But anyway, it's a good idea to get it renewed early since they can take a while to process it.

britguy88

Sparrow
We could live in the countryside somewhere far away from the first world countries, buying our food on markets or growing our own, while making money with online teaching and getting paid with cryptocurrency.
I am a big fan of Indonesia and with 17k islands I could find one with friendly locals and hot chicks.

I'd just take my chances with overstaying my visa.

There must be 1000s of remote places that are untouched by the plandedmic and all the associated BS.

Easy_C

Peacock
Missouri legislators had banned private companies from using vaxx passports or otherwise requiring proof of poisons injected:

Every of these moves, by Florida, by Missouri is another nail in the coffin of the possibility of nationwide vaxx passport.
The federal mandate is blocked by each such ban.

I think banning private companies operating in the state from using vaxx passport can even have an effect of banning it outside the state too for entire company, if they operate an office or headquarters in the state - it might get tricky with drawing jurisdiction boundaries. For example, having even 1 employee in the state, even remote, creates a company-wide legal/tax nexus in most states, so may be these bans can have expansive effects (I hope), or at least pave the way for suing them.
This is the only approach that will work.

It’s very obvious that the plan is to push enforcement off on to large companies that the federal government will be “incentivizing” to require the passport for all employees and customers.

If enough states do this in time it will essentially split the US into two economic zones and companies won’t be able to operate freely in both at the same time.

aynrus

Pelican
I am a big fan of Indonesia and with 17k islands I could find one with friendly locals and hot chicks.

There must be 1000s of remote places that are untouched by the plandedmic and all the associated BS.
Curious what do you mean by 17K islands?

aynrus

Pelican
This is the only approach that will work.

It’s very obvious that the plan is to push enforcement off on to large companies that the federal government will be “incentivizing” to require the passport for all employees and customers.

If enough states do this in time it will essentially split the US into two economic zones and companies won’t be able to operate freely in both at the same time.

Montana just banned mutant passports too, including prohibiting private businesses from using them

Full text:

Easy_C

Peacock
You know what does intrigue me here?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the GOP take this kind of decisive action in a meaningful way before.

Either there’s a catch or there’s some kind of a break going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about. But never, not even once in my life has the party actually taken any meaningful steps to protect the people’s interests and I’m not going to believe the decided to just start to now for no reason.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Vaccine passports are part of the plans laid out decades prior so do not be surprised when documents from years ago surface. You can talk about anything and everything but you need a plan of action to implement it.

Last year the media and government were attacking people over conspiracy theories regarding Covid IDs and passports and the very same normies who did that are singing the praise of governments and Big Tech over Covid ID and passport announcements all over social media.

It is all part of the plan.

Fascism and communism didnt come about overnight and neither will this but the end result could be the same.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
While Catholic, I am obviously concerned about the Pope's burgeoning "Eco Theology".

This preacher goes into what is being called the "SEAL", a moral line for the planet, the Seal will go on the front door of many stores perhaps as early as this year. Those little mask stickers will be replaced or added to with this "Seal"

While Catholic, I am obviously concerned about the Pope's burgeoning "Eco Theology".

This preacher goes into what is being called the "SEAL", a moral line for the planet, the Seal will go on the front door of many stores perhaps as early as this year. Those little mask stickers will be replaced or added to with this "Seal"

This is what Roosh does on live streams, but this guy does it in Church? Interesting.

Watchman72

Sparrow

The vax is mandatory in Indonesia, a country where 86% of the population is muslim! That doesn't sound like a good plan to me...

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Iris and face scan to be able to use a phone in Mexico. It can't get any more obvious.

The reason for this that they give is beyond pathetic. Just because they lose money is no excuse to demand my friggin eye scan. They can go and suck a D. Wonder what will be the way to circumvent this.

Last edited:

Sounds like gov greg is riding the fence. Taking a position against something that is not currently politically feasible to pass in montana takes zero courage. Gov knows who butters his bread. Put him in the same class with Dan crenshaw and the rest. Also the executive order subroutine governance hack only works if you're rhino or Dem.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
Sounds like gov greg is riding the fence. Taking a position against something that is not currently politically feasible to pass in montana takes zero courage. Gov knows who butters his bread. Put him in the same class with Dan crenshaw and the rest. Also the executive order subroutine governance hack only works if you're rhino or Dem.

Would be very feasible to put vaccine passport mandate in effect in Montana if this was Federal mandate.
If you read the text of the order, it de facto blocks any Federal mandate from being enforced in Montana, it also puts any Federal order on questionable legal grounds since it would conflict with state regulations, and this was my point.
If there were no resistance from the states, it'd be a short time before federal order would have been issued, most likely.

As to executive order - I'm sure Montana legislature would concur. It takes much longer time to pass a law than issue executive order.
Kentucky just passed no mandatory vaccination (by government) law, its not been signed by the Gov and went into law unsigned.

Would be very feasible to put vaccine mandate in effect in Montana if this was Federal mandate.
If you read the text of the order, it de facto blocks any Federal mandate from being enforced in Montana and this was my point.

As to executive order - I'm sure Montana legislature would concur. It takes longer time to pass legislature than issue executive order.
Kentucky just passed no mandatory vaccination (by government) law, its not been signed by the Gov and went into law unsigned.
I technically agree however I don't believe laws can be passed where there isn't sufficient consent. Montana should be one of the last populations to accept something this extreme. Greg knows his audience here. Don't be the sucker. Montana is still essentially unsettled land and the people who live there are fifty years behind the rest of the culture. Zero character statement from Greg.

aynrus

Pelican
I technically agree however I don't believe laws can be passed where there isn't sufficient consent. Montana should be one of the last populations to accept something this extreme. Greg knows his audience here. Don't be the sucker. Montana is still essentially unsettled land and the people who live there are fifty years behind the rest of the culture. Zero character statement from Greg.

I had edited my first response some.
Montana has many Californians right now who're moving there in droves as we speak and every listing on the market gets bought up by them really fast right now. Expect changes in Montana voting patterns.
Montana had mask mandate and had expanded Medicaid, so it's not as hard-stance conservative as Missouri, clearly,i where these two things didn't happen (Medicaid expansion had been passed by voters but is being blocked by legislature).