COVID Passport thread

I had edited my first response some.
Montana has many Californians right now who're moving there in droves as we speak and every listing on the market gets bought up by them really fast right now. Expect changes in Montana voting patterns.
Montana had mask mandate and had expanded Medicaid, so it's not as hard-stance conservative as Missouri, clearly,i where these two things didn't happen (Medicaid expansion had been passed by voters but is being blocked by legislature).
I'm still waiting for one of these courageous statesmen to put their life on the line and tell the truth. If the vaccine were good there would not have to be liability immunity for pharm mfgs.

aynrus

Pelican
I'm still waiting for one of these courageous statesmen to put their life on the line and tell the truth. If the vaccine were good there would not have to be liability immunity.

Nassim Taleb would know better than anyone you don't transact with someone who has no skin in the game.
They're probably afraid to have a heart attack like Tanzanian president or end up with political hit and being sued for some rape that never happened. But a lot of them, frankly, are probably too dumb to even understand what's going on.

One can look at North-Eastern California to see what changes Montana might see after more migration from California. North-Eastern Cal has very low population density, used to be a hardline conservative ranchers' country. 10 years ago had been declaring conservative State of Jefferson and even handing out these leaflets to anyone entering CA in the official California Welcome center in Siskiyou county. Now Siskiyou county is a hippy and druggie central with Covidians all over and mask Karens. Very rural and hardly populated Plumas County had shown the invasion on Bay Area types in full force with people walking in masks on empty streets of rural towns, Karens, campgrounds not being opened, etc. Can literally see this change all over NorCal, can be coming to Montana.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
Iris and face scan to be able to use a phone in Mexico. It can't get any more obvious.

The reason for this that they give is beyond pathetic. Just because they lose money is no excuse to demand my friggin eye scan. They can go and suck a D. Wonder what will be the way to circumvent this.

This probably should be posted in Great Reset thread too.
Looks like Mexico had passed this law but it's not signed by the President yet.

There's worldwide trend of requiring biometrics for all kinds of things and soon they'll move to require it from everyone for everything, I think.
Many US states require biometrics to receive unemployment right now - ID.me is the company that collects this data, and they're like a squid that clearly bribed their way into grabbing data of Americans and are now in cahoots with governments in many states and Social Security Administration. They are accumulating huge database of biometrics on all Americans, so far it's voice and facial recognition. Basically they're already starting to block government services in the US - making it conditioned on giving your biometrics to a shady 3rd party private company.

Last edited:
Where do people see this going?

'VeriFLY can be downloaded to a mobile device is designed to offer peace of mind before travel by checking customers meet the entry requirements of their destination by providing digital health document verification and confirming eligibility.'

So the current play seems that destination countries will make it easier to travel for the vaxxed (i.e. no quarantine, no quarantine on return) and a ball-ache to make leisure travel unrealistic for the unvaxxed (for most, 20 days vacation time to sit in quarantine makes travel pointless).

But for how long?

I'd guess they'd need another 'crisis' to give an excuse for demanding vax only for entry, or vax to board? And if people are moronic enough to take the vax to save the hassle of pcr/quarantine, maybe there'd be no need anyway?

britguy88

Sparrow
The vax is mandatory in Indonesia, a country where 86% of the population is muslim! That doesn't sound like a good
Well Indonesia is totally corrupt so it will be very easy to circumvent any mandatory vaxx laws - not that they have a cat in hells chance of rolling this out across the entire country!

I know many muslims in Indo and most are just regular guys who drink beer and chase women, so I don't have a problem with the majority religion - this is not Saudi Arabia!

I also feel safer there than many western countries and there is no woak or feminism either, except for small pockets like in Jakarta.

Bottom line is that the more corrupt a country, the more likely you'll find freedom e.g. Mexico!

In my opinion, it would be authoritarian to tell the private sector what to do.
I don't think that's the first nor a primary concern for the elites lol. If it's up to them they gonna push it way, way deeper and harder than they've done until now. We're only at the start, remember that. Every coming lockdown or created crisis they will push a little bit forward, what Icke calls the totalitarian tiptoe. If I say to you can I borrow 100 bucks you say no, if I reply with OK 20 is fine you're likely to say yes that's alright because you think you've gotten a good deal. Next time I'll do it again, and again, and again, and before you know you've lend thousands of dollars to me and lost all your savings and financial assets. That's the psychological game the elites are playing.

The ban would also include businesses and cruises. A $5000 fine for each infraction or each cruise passenger.

I know the forum is smitten with DeSantis but you can see the Florida R way of thinking in this article: we can't have passports because RACISM! DeSantis has no problem letting local government violate business rights and that's what's actually going on.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Below thread via @TrueSinews

The true horror of this prime contender for a UK V-passport would make even an Orwell gasp.

Remote scanning. geolocation & tracking. Constant monitoring of contacts. Geofencing to erect an invisible prison around you. Push notices demanding vaxx/test updates...

Camp #COVID19

Ezj_vS0WUAA75sp

This leering technoloon is already in talks to help realise the #BillGates/#Rockefeller/#KlausSchwab dream of the whole global population being tagged; their faces, interactions, possessions, finances, movements intrusively monitored. #SkyNet, indeed.

EzkCkpHXMAEyCHw

And don't think it ends with the Trojan Horse of #coronavirus. As Mad #Hancock said, the ambition is to keep this permanently in place for ALL diseases (soon, no doubt, for compliance with any other behaviour They wish either to restrict or promote). Meanwhile look fwd to this:-

EzkD79aWUAUt6Mb

It will be linked to payments systems (as we have long warned would be the case) and will allow manufacturers/retailers to check who is using their product and where AFTER selling it, even to the point of contacting/reporting them for any infringements.
"You will own nothing" lol

EzkF4e_XMAAXHmT

As I call it, #sinification - What #Xi's #CCP did in #China yesterday, the #WEF promotes today, and YOUR government plans to implement tomorrow.

The Flu-lag Archipelago, indeed!

EzkPTyjWUAE6HxM

"Track every step of the journey"

Chilling!

EzkQ_xNXMAEbeYl
It gets worse. It boasts that it can scan invisible markers at high angles of incidence, on the move, and at distance:-

#NineteenEightyFour

EzkUNJJXsAQl4Pf

Sources

EzpCAwIWYAEBSHR

With these lines it is obvious the passport was never meant to be just a vaccine passport, but a gateway for their global citizen climate saving passport of serfdom and social credit, i.e Agenda 2030.
Ease free movement lol, but only for the slaves who take it. The others will lose all their movement basically. Moreover, the green stuff they're putting in I think it's not about climate per se, but more that they wanna ride the wave of positive connotation with green. Green = healthy, good, wholesome, natural etc. It's all a psychological manipulation, every word is well thought out and wargamed.

aynrus

Pelican
I technically agree however I don't believe laws can be passed where there isn't sufficient consent. Montana should be one of the last populations to accept something this extreme. Greg knows his audience here. Don't be the sucker. Montana is still essentially unsettled land and the people who live there are fifty years behind the rest of the culture. Zero character statement from Greg.

Well, here it goes...

Montana Senate refused to pass anti-vaxx passport bill. So clearly this is why there was pre-emptive Governor's executive order.
He knows who's sitting in legislature. This is what was I talking about, exactly, all the Californians who moved there. They're trying to work out another bill though, much watered down.

aynrus

Pelican
Alaska village requires full vaxx poison to allow shopping in person, so only 50% who are vaxxed can enter grocery store or any other business
(and they expect one to comply with the rest of their society's rules, restrictions after that and to respect them - after they try to starve you and declare you being non-human??? Nope. They're in for surprises)

A village in Alaska has mandated that only fully vaccinated people will be allowed into the community’s stores and businesses.

Kongiganak had 50% of its eligible residents vaccinated with at least one dose as of April 9, KYUK-AM reported Wednesday, citing the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
Sheila Phillip, the Kongiganak Traditional Council secretary, said that people who are fully vaccinated can go inside the village’s two stores if they wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines.
People not fully vaccinated “can still make phone orders and their orders are delivered to their home,” Phillip said.

These criminals are very blatantly open that it's not about preventing hoax infections in the stores:
Paul believes allowing vaccinated people to shop in person is helping increase vaccination rates in Kongiganak.

“It gives them the incentive, ‘Hey look, I better get vaccinated too so I can go to the store,’” Paul said.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
I know the forum is smitten with DeSantis but you can see the Florida R way of thinking in this article: we can't have passports because RACISM! DeSantis has no problem letting local government violate business rights and that's what's actually going on.

I don’t think anyone actually believes it’s about racism.

And protecting “the rights of business” got us to a situation where we’re banned from pointing out obvious things on any place of discourse.

Screw that. PUNISH this insanity, don’t tolerate it.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Alaska village requires full vaxx poison to allow shopping in person, so only 50% who are vaxxed can enter grocery store or any other business
(and they expect one to comply with the rest of their society's rules, restrictions after that and to respect them - after they try to starve you and declare you being non-human??? Nope. They're in for surprises)

These criminals are very blatantly open that it's not about preventing hoax infections in the stores:
Alaska of all places. HOW? I'd imagine people in a village in Alaska to be very based.

Joe316

Robin

That's going to be interesting. Especially with that many guns around...