COVID Passport thread

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
Well, here it goes...

Montana Senate refused to pass anti-vaxx passport bill. So clearly this is why there was pre-emptive Governor's executive order.
He knows who's sitting in legislature. This is what was I talking about, exactly, all the Californians who moved there. They're trying to work out another bill though, much watered down.
Greg's not a Montanan either. Hes from New Jersey and only won because Montana collectively voted against the blue.

aynrus

Pelican
Just fact checked myself. I was mistaken his father is from New Jersey and he went to university there. He was born in California as well.
Well he's a Montanan now especially since he's been elected the Governor. Doesn't seem like he really grew up in CA, though, it's mentioned he went to school in PA, where he lived since the age of 3.

aynrus

Pelican
Just fact checked myself. I was mistaken his father is from New Jersey and he went to university there. He was born in California as well.

By the way, regarding Montana - how to explain these pockets of extremely high vaccination rates?

Big Horn, Rosebud, Blane and Glacier counties have some of the highest vaxx rates in the country. Is it brainwashed rich people from out of state in these counties?

britguy88

Sparrow
Discusting that MSM had no coverage and completely lied about the protest numbers in London being 10,000 odd, when estimates were 750,000!

But what do we expect from these propaganda TV scumbags? I am ashamed that I ever watched mainstream news and appalled that I once believed their BS.

Jamal D

Robin
The fact that the national news did not report this demonstration is red pilling several people I know, who have been on the fence up until now.

Just noticed, the channel The Great Reopening, who had the most extensive reporting of UK demonstrations is locked out of Yotube now.

Last edited:

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
The fact that the national news did not report this demonstration is red pilling several people I know, who have been on the fence up until now.

Just noticed, the channel The Great Reopening, who had the most extensive reporting of UK demonstrations is locked out of Yotube now.
The more they hide it, the more the public is interested about it. While the citizens of the UK are indeed mostly cucked, the frustration among the broader younger generation has been building up. Most have no job perspectives, no kids and no happy childhood to look fondly back at. Notice how there were a few demonstrators protecting the police from being lynched by the mob.

The powers to be thought that they have figured it all out. Like truly useless theoreticians who do not spend enough time at the street levels, they have overestimated their own intelligence, and underestimated the reaction of a person that is locked into a corner. Like a rat that will chew its way through steel if it feels threatened, so are people capable of horrible, horrible deeds.

See how shocked the police officer war, that got hit by a bottle. He was literally looking around, scared, just realizing that he might not make it back home today.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
The more they hide it, the more the public is interested about it. While the citizens of the UK are indeed mostly cucked, the frustration among the broader younger generation has been building up. Most have no job perspectives, no kids and no happy childhood to look fondly back at. Notice how there were a few demonstrators protecting the police from being lynched by the mob.

The powers to be thought that they have figured it all out. Like truly useless theoreticians who do not spend enough time at the street levels, they have overestimated their own intelligence, and underestimated the reaction of a person that is locked into a corner. Like a rat that will chew its way through steel if it feels threatened, so are people capable of horrible, horrible deeds.

See how shocked the police officer war, that got hit by a bottle. He was literally looking around, scared, just realizing that he might not make it back home today.

If you're part of the police, beware. You still live in the same towns we live in.

Fender_Bender

Woodpecker
By the way, regarding Montana - how to explain these pockets of extremely high vaccination rates?

Big Horn, Rosebud, Blane and Glacier counties have some of the highest vaxx rates in the country. Is it brainwashed rich people from out of state in these counties?

A number of factors will determine how quickly this threshold is met, especially the pace at which newly vaccinated people join those who are immune after past infections. But the presence of more transmissible virus variants could complicate that progress. And children, who aren’t yet eligible, may be key to reaching herd immunity, experts say.

Demons

Notice how it's not about safety or necessity or if it makes sense, just "eligibility," an arbitrary metric they control.

The New York Times recently analyzed vaccine records and voter records in every county in the United States and found that both willingness to receive a coronavirus vaccine and actual vaccination rates were lower, on average, in counties where a majority of residents voted to re-elect former President Donald J. Trump in 2020.
And there it is...Orange Man Bad. Orange Man enjoyers worse. How about the minority communities refusing the vaccine? Are they uneducated far right domestic extremists as well?

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member

If you haven’t done so, you might want to show those people this:

And this:

And this for proof of what a fear-mongering fraud Fauci has always been:

And proof of how dangerous and worthless the mRNA “vaccines” are:

Part Two here:

Plus this to understand what the motivation for this hoax is: