COVID Passport thread

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
There is no way they are going to let that rinky dink bracelet be the gold standard of immunization proof, its hilariously bad and easily faked. These news stories are just paid a PR campaign by this opportunistic doctor, I wouldn't too concerned.
Whatever it is, they have to put it on my cold, dead hand.

Tippy

Robin
Whatever it is, they have to put it on my cold, dead hand.

Here are the options as I see it right now:

1. Reject the 'vaccine passport' and live life as a second class citizen (how long this will be allowed is an unknown). This may also involve losing jobs and being despised in your home country.

2. Move to a third world country which will at least be delayed in adopting such measures (if at all) or a more developed country not part of their plans. Though this has the drawbacks of perhaps having to say goodbye to your homeland forever and visa/work/start up cost/isolation issues.

3. Take the vaccine and possibly die if not not then later as well as have to live with knowledge of going against your values and enabling tyranny.

None of these sound like great options. All of them also involve having this doubt and uncertainty right at the forefront of your mind constantly as well.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher

1. Reject the 'vaccine passport' and live life as a second class citizen (how long this will be allowed is an unknown). This may also involve losing jobs and being despised in your home country.

2. Move to a third world country which will at least be delayed in adopting such measures (if at all) or a more developed country not part of their plans. Though this has the drawbacks of perhaps having to say goodbye to your homeland forever and visa/work/start up cost/isolation issues.

3. Take the vaccine and possibly die if not not then later as well as have to live with knowledge of going against your values and enabling tyranny.

None of these sound like great options. All of them also involve having this doubt and uncertainty right at the forefront of your mind constantly as well.
off course, take option A and wait it out. Just from the anecdotal information I have, jobs are opening up faster than the rate of automation. Also don't forget the 3rd, 4th, or 5th injection! Sports stadiums, clubs and shopping malls are places I would avoid anyway.

epps_1920

Pigeon
I'd opt for #1 if I was still single without question, but with a family to support I feel like eventually #3 I'll be forced to do, which I will always be against.

Tippy

Robin
I will not be tagged like cattle, that's the line I will defend till death and if I shall be martyred in the name of Christ so be it. It's a war and we stand to lose much more that life if we don't fight back.
Right, the scary thing in my head now is thinking 'one way or another, I'm a dead man walking right now.'

Honest question: what would Jesus do?

Tippy

Robin
off course, take option A and wait it out. Just from the anecdotal information I have, jobs are opening up faster than the rate of automation. Also don't forget the 3rd, 4th, or 5th injection! Sports stadiums, clubs and shopping malls are places I would avoid anyway.

Yeah to be honest, I work online and I live in the countryside. As long as my family do not turn on me, I have people who can help me survive.

It won't be a great life, but if I can focus on improving my relationship with God in isolation it might actually be better than my old one.

I just fear even THIS won't be possible somehow. But maybe I'm getting too paranoid.

Tippy

Robin
Now I understand why a man has to be reminded about his death and come to accept it. Otherwise we will be too weak to even fight. It's an obsolete question, it's all in the Bible, happened 1988 years ago.

Do you have any passages/sections you could recommend to me to help me deal with these times?

I answer your question from the other topic here because it fits the topic better here:
That is terrifying. You can't go to the gym or the cinema without an immunity certificate?
You can't even use a negative test as an alternative either? Damn. What about antibody tests, are they accepted?
Actually it is called an immunity card not a vax card and one can get it by having an antibody test that shows immunity. But that kind only lasts for 6 months AFAIK. I could try to get that - maybe I have immune cells - but I have decided to not collaborate in any way with the system so I will not try this route. It is also low chance and it would only make sense if both me and my wife could have a positive antibody test so we could move to a holiday somewhere in the summer.

There is an exception that business related travel is allowed. So I could go anywhere myself the only trick is that I have to book the accommodation by the company where I work. But it is fishy to take our children with us to a "business travel". I know a guy who travelled (in winter when all travel was banned) using this exception and he took his family with him as well. (That guy is totally hypocritical because he supports lockdown and supports mandatory masks but at the same time he cheated this way to take his family skiing. Then he told that they did not pose a risk for anyone so it was ok.)

But I have heard that there are places where only the vax is accepted. There is a guy I know who can not visit his mother who lives in a home for the elderly because visit is vax only.

Now they have said (information from politicians written in MSM) that this discrimination against the unvaxxed will only last until August. I have also heard from people that this is against the constitution and the rule will be cancelled soon. I hope it will happen but my suspicion is that they only tell these things to generate hope thus people do not revolt.

Slim Whitman

Sparrow
In times like this I'm so glad I moved to a solid red state full of Christians and good old fashioned country folk where the majority of non-boomers weren't wearing the mask even before the mandate was ended. I believe we will pass a law banning mandatory vaccines and passports soon. States that are doing this will probably see a lot of population and economic growth in the next few years compared to the decaying blue states.

Yeah we have to either be in or out, that's the choice. If you go in now, it's gonna be very hard to go back. You're invested, you've chosen the world and you'll probably maintain taking the yearly vaccines that are coming. The time to choose is before the first vaccine. Moreover, I fear that this is global from Papua new Guinee to Indonesia to Russia to Uzbekistan to Colombia to Jamaica. It's all gonna depend on how rules are enforced locally, and I do think that the developed world with it's technical infrastructure in place will have relatively tough control measures.

Right, the scary thing in my head now is thinking 'one way or another, I'm a dead man walking right now.'

Honest question: what would Jesus do?
Jesus withstood the temptations of the devil, and that's who we're dealing with here. Forget the gofers like Gill Bates, it's a spiritual war between every one of us and Satan. Stack up treasures in heaven, not on this earth is what Jesus would say I believe.

Tippy

Robin
Yeah we have to either be in or out, that's the choice. If you go in now, it's gonna be very hard to go back. You're invested, you've chosen the world and you'll probably maintain taking the yearly vaccines that are coming. The time to choose is before the first vaccine. Moreover, I fear that this is global from Papua new Guinee to Indonesia to Russia to Uzbekistan to Colombia to Jamaica. It's all gonna depend on how rules are enforced locally, and I do think that the developed world with it's technical infrastructure in place will have relatively tough control measures.

What do you think you will do?

What do you think you will do?
I can't take the vaccine. I just can't do it, regardless of the consequences it will have. I'm not mr big boy here for saying that but I know that I'd sell my soul to Satan if I'd do that with the knowledge I have and the way we're going as world. I expect that they'll first shut the non vaccinated out from bigger events, as they already proposed, followed by making the space of those non complying more limited step by step. But on the positive note, even if just 1 percent of society staunchly refuses to comply, in the NL for example that's 170.000 people. They've gotta do something with 170.000 people and if that group is motivated they can be impactful. I expect some sort of dualistic economy to develop, with a semi-particular economy for the non vaccinated. Much will depend on how it is enforced locally, e.g. how high is the compliance with shop owners, restaurants etc. in demanding a vaccine passport or negative test. So actually I'm just watching it all unfold now, and I expect way bigger things to come in the coming years, such as fake alien invasion, or electricity/internet shutdown, or shutting off 5 billion ''useless eaters'' as the elite calls it. I genuinely think this is just the warm up, we're 40 seconds in and the opponent has one shot at goal, but we've still got 90 minutes to go. I also think we've got our role to play at the places where we are, for me that's a big city in the NL. I hope to be able to form somewhat of a tribe of red pill and Christian men locally. But more than that what can we prepare for materially? They can take it all away in a glimpse. Is it an end time scenario? Could very well be if you've deciphered the plan of te elite that turns out to be pretty Biblical to put it lightly. How about you mate?:)

Joe316

Robin
I expect some sort of dualistic economy to develop, with a semi-particular economy for the non vaccinated.

I already see that happening. Where people with needs come together, they start trading. Barter agreements got a revival.

Next steps: Unvaccinated jurisdiction with unvaccinated judges mediating disputes, unvaccinated banks and unvaccinated currency...

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Facebook banned the leader of The UK's only conservative party on the day of an election he was running in.

Pro-life, anti-lockdown candidate for London Mayor banned by Facebook on day of elections​

London Mayor candidate David Kurten described the ban as 'an outrage and an attack on free speech and democracy.'

On the very day of the London mayoral elections in the U.K., Facebook imposed a 7 day ban on London Mayor candidate David Kurten, for his challenging of the global narrative and his opposition to COVID-19 lockdowns and vaccine passports.

Kurten, the founder and leader of the pro-life and pro-family Heritage Party
is a member of the London Assembly and a mayoral candidate for the mayoral and assembly elections, taking place May 6, 2021.

However, on the morning of the elections, Kurten was served with a week-long ban by social media giant, Facebook. Flagging a total of five posts dating back to October 2020 posted on Kurten’s individual page, as well as the Heritage Party account, Facebook said that Kurten’s posts “didn’t follow our Community Standards.”

Commenting on the matter to LifeSiteNews, Kurten noted that earlier today he had put up two posts on Facebook: one which explained how the developers of the COVID-19 injections have no liability for the drugs, while the second expressed his, and the Heritage Party’s, firm opposition to lockdowns and vaccine passports.

Noting the calculated timing of the ban, Kurten took to Twitter and described the ban as “an outrage and an attack on free speech and democracy.”

I have been given a 7 day ban from posting on Facebook on the day of the London Mayor and Assembly Elections. This is an outrage and an attack on free speech and democracy. pic.twitter.com/Kr6g7Wi931

This is not the first time that Kurten has faced Big Tech censorship. A few weeks ago, he was served with a 7 day ban from Google’s video platform YouTube, for “disagreeing with the WHO” [World Health Organization].

In both his online presence, and on the campaign trail, Kurten has made no secret about his pro-life, pro-family and anti-lockdown views. He has repeatedly raised awareness of the hastily developed COVID-19 injections, and encouraged his followers to reject the mainstream media in favor of smaller, independent outlets that challenge the global narrative.

In fact, the manifesto of the Heritage Party expressly rejects the modern notions about “queer theory or gender fluidity,” stating that “is a scientific fact that there are two sexes: male and female, which are determined by anatomy and chromosomes.”

Kurten’s party also promotes the use of wholesome educational materials, promising to block texts or lessons which “encourage early sexual activity in children before they reach the age of consent, or inappropriate materials detailing non-reproductive sexual acts.”

He is unashamedly pro-life, noting that “in every abortion a human life is ended,” and promising to “completely defund UK government support for abortion programs outside the UK.”

I already see that happening. Where people with needs come together, they start trading. Barter agreements got a revival.

Next steps: Unvaccinated jurisdiction with unvaccinated judges mediating disputes, unvaccinated banks and unvaccinated currency...
Yup they can't ignore somewhat of a percentage that's just not gonna comply. A positive thing I've found out here in here in the NL is that there is actually a broader variety of fully awake underground media outlets that have a pretty substantial reach. And then I'm not talking about some outlets who are ''critical'' of cojona measures, but people and platforms who outrightly talk about the elite, the great reset, depop, one world government, transhumanism etc. So at least there must be a core of people who know (and once you know you can't go back) and people who at least have the seed planted. That's why I'm actually happy they talk about ''conspiracy thinkers'' here so often, at least when all these things come true people might have that seed sprouting in their heads as they've heard the truth somewhere. I think a lot will depend on what they're gonna do with the currency and how big the digital control component of it will be. But as you say, in time it's inevitable a shadow economy will develop, or maybe shadow communities even who go to the countryside or whatever to live. But atm we're far from that still, yet it is a future picture