COVID Passport thread

Below article is very thorough and well researched.

Vaccine passports have arrived in New York. Here’s how to fight back.​

I downloaded the 'app', just to look at it. This essentially is government centralizing control over private people and businesses through "health" fiat tyranny. What they can't legislate, they will use the arbitrary and capricious power of a state "health" department. They're essentially making terms of service for every living person, and we must fight this.

I downloaded the 'app', just to look at it. This essentially is government centralizing control over private people and businesses through "health" fiat tyranny. What they can't legislate, they will use the arbitrary and capricious power of a state "health" department. They're essentially making terms of service for every living person, and we must fight this.
Yes. This is the hill to die on. A digital, centralized, automated control grid run by psychopaths which requires that you violate yourself with experimental drug cocktails every few months in exchange for your ability to live your life is a significantly worse future than most of the dystopian novels have envisioned.

dicknixon72

Pelican
Yes. This is the hill to die on. A digital, centralized, automated control grid run by psychopaths which requires that you violate yourself with experimental drug cocktails every few months in exchange for your ability to live your life is a significantly worse future than most of the dystopian novels have envisioned.

Read Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut. Combine woke culture with mandatory government regulations over self.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
The most terrifying recent moment to me was watching a film short adaptation of Harrison Bergeron and immediately recognizing its theme of “equity by oppression”. Im not sure i would have ”gotten it” so earnestly in 2019 before the scamdemic and BLM changing my paradigm in 2020

typtre

Robin
Oops...

E1MX7HTXsAo7uNy

hervens

Sparrow
I'm going to push back and say, "No". We're certainly not in the last days. I remember hearing that during the Obama years. The problem I see is that people have become too selfish and too complacent.

My parents for example. Great people, but when you start talking about the following:

1) Government uniting with the Church, via COVID and CDC regulations

2) Government centralizing control and power over private property, via COVID, CDC or executive "orders",

if you mention ANY of these points to the boomer generation, they immediately start to raise their voice, and stop any discussion.

People need to realize, God only delivers man, when man decides to stand for what is right and fear God, not some Trotskyite Karens.

I do not believe the Antichrist will appear in my life time, or for sometime. The Antichrist was described in Tolkien's Simarillion, through the character of Sauron: pleasing to the eye, speech and appearance. Appearing wise; appearing as an ally or friend. Corrupting the powerful, slowly, carefully and in a calculated manner. Such person would not need a police state, or police.

We face an age of quasi-autocratic medical tyranny, enabled by weak men with badges, guns and their lust for pensions. It's up to people to resist, and at least where I am, nobody stood up.

The sacred cow of American business was shown for the farce it truly is: you don't own your business in America, the government leases it to you. America very much lives in a centralized, Marxist economy, with this convenient pandemic.

We need to develop strategy to deal with this new threat and face it head on.
The arguments you brought up does not explain why we're not on the brink of the end times. The Antichrist will not show up during the current police state. He will show up AFTER the police state has collapsed and people start realising they've been lied to by their own politicians.

Listen to the interview of any 33rd level freemaosn, ex-illuminati, new age worker, etc. What do they pretty much all say the final goal of their sects were ? to bring about the NWO NWO NWO.

I don't blame your parents, complacency is not bad in itself, a child who is obedient and listens to his parents is considered a good and model child. The problem is our politicians have been bought and are no longer doing our bidding.

They're working on something much greater, following the lead of demons and spirit entities. The Georgia Guidestones didn't write themselves, this current system will collapse, and be replaced by their new world system and probably much sooner than you think by looking at the pace of things.

Easy_C

Peacock
Let me pick at one specific point:

There are 90 degrees in a right angle and 360 in a circle. Why on earth do people actually believe that a 33rd degree Mason is anything special?

The big giveaway is that it’s publicly known as a rank.

hervens

Sparrow
Let me pick at one specific point:

There are 90 degrees in a right angle and 360 in a circle. Why on earth do people actually believe that a 33rd degree Mason is anything special?

The big giveaway is that it’s publicly known as a rank.
The 33rd degree is by invitation only, and it's from that point on that most masons actually "know something" of what's really happening in the inner circles.

Easy_C

Peacock
The entire thing is by invitation only, and all but the newest initiates also believe they “know something” about the truth of the organization.

Most likely the only ones who “know something” are third generation or more masons.

Read Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut. Combine woke culture with mandatory government regulations over self.
It's a great story, I think I've read it 20 times! I think the technocratic dystopia in the "The Wanting Seed" by Anthony Burgess in which homosexuality is mandated, the dead are turned into a kind of Soylent Green and the government spends all of their time manufacturing fake wars to control the public is more along the line of what the elites are going for.

This is perfect. One of us should do this and sue.
The arguments you brought up does not explain why we're not on the brink of the end times. The Antichrist will not show up during the current police state. He will show up AFTER the police state has collapsed and people start realising they've been lied to by their own politicians.

Listen to the interview of any 33rd level freemaosn, ex-illuminati, new age worker, etc. What do they pretty much all say the final goal of their sects were ? to bring about the NWO NWO NWO.

I don't blame your parents, complacency is not bad in itself, a child who is obedient and listens to his parents is considered a good and model child. The problem is our politicians have been bought and are no longer doing our bidding.

They're working on something much greater, following the lead of demons and spirit entities. The Georgia Guidestones didn't write themselves, this current system will collapse, and be replaced by their new world system and probably much sooner than you think by looking at the pace of things.

I think if anything, America will end up like ancient Israel: split in two. Israel and Jordan. The union has already fractured, and you will see that with states that have vaccine passports and those who don't. Americans like to believe true calamity will befall them, that end times are near, but I truly believe it's the opposite: our society and previous generations grew lazy, selfish and greedy. Christ will not idly sit by, while boomers pimp their sons and daughters out to globalists and fractional reserve banking, let alone the universities.

I'm relieved God has decided to visit the boomers greed with his justice. Americans need to open their eyes: our nation is NOT immune to tyranny, just because we're "America".

typtre

Robin
The 33rd degree is by invitation only, and it's from that point on that most masons actually "know something" of what's really happening in the inner circles.
You have to do something of substantial value [to Satan] to be invited as well.

Still a bottom feeder.

Last edited:
I'm going to push back and say, "No". We're certainly not in the last days. I remember hearing that during the Obama years. The problem I see is that people have become too selfish and too complacent.

My parents for example. Great people, but when you start talking about the following:

1) Government uniting with the Church, via COVID and CDC regulations

2) Government centralizing control and power over private property, via COVID, CDC or executive "orders",

if you mention ANY of these points to the boomer generation, they immediately start to raise their voice, and stop any discussion.

People need to realize, God only delivers man, when man decides to stand for what is right and fear God, not some Trotskyite Karens.

I do not believe the Antichrist will appear in my life time, or for sometime. The Antichrist was described in Tolkien's Simarillion, through the character of Sauron: pleasing to the eye, speech and appearance. Appearing wise; appearing as an ally or friend. Corrupting the powerful, slowly, carefully and in a calculated manner. Such person would not need a police state, or police.

We face an age of quasi-autocratic medical tyranny, enabled by weak men with badges, guns and their lust for pensions. It's up to people to resist, and at least where I am, nobody stood up.

The sacred cow of American business was shown for the farce it truly is: you don't own your business in America, the government leases it to you. America very much lives in a centralized, Marxist economy, with this convenient pandemic.

We need to develop strategy to deal with this new threat and face it head on.
Interesting observation. I agree that we shouldn't murmer end times all to soon. However I think you should keep in mind the end goal here. It is not a police state. It's not some money. It's not some power. It's not some bullying of people. It is a long term plan working towards transhumanism, e.g. becoming Gods (the elite of course, with us as slaves ruled by the AI). The whole cojona thing you see now is just a precursor, it's a breeze of wind in the right direction for them, but they wanna take it way way way further. Look at Schwab talking now openly about the merging of the digital, physical and biological. That's what it's about eventually. Full control through a transhumanist system where the elite are Gods, the slaves are either drugged out or connected to AI for control, and that's their utopia. These things can be traced back for a 100 years, to Aldous Huxley and most recently of course Klaus Schwab's fourth industrial revolution As I said now they even talk about it on tv, and the youth journal in the NL is priming kids for future chips and AI connection to the brain cause it's so easy y'all.

That's the real plan, that's the real thing that's going on. We shouldn't be too concerned with cojona, but always look further and keep the real end goal in mind. In that light of inversion, open satanism and man becoming God, with an elite willing to depopulate and do everything for control as they proved with the world wars and now the global great reset cojona hoax, a end time scenario isn't that unlikely all of the sudden in the not too distant future (wait until they're able to shut your finances down if you don't comply, that moment will come within years as they're gonna cancel cash and do everything you do through digital codes/digital passports...).

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
This is is signficant as T cell are longer lasting (often a decade or more) and more indicative of actively acquired immunity than "anti bodies"

You can even do a test at home

Even comes with a good primer on the role of T cells

This is kind of thing thats going to keep Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab and the other super villains up at night (or is daylight when they sleep hanging upside down)

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
I see only two exits from where humanity is headed: the world will be freed from the tyrannical rule of the Jews as the global usury system implodes and they kill each other or the Second Coming actually happens.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
No thanks. Pass.

43065059-9589403-The_traffic_light_system_rates_countries_as_green_amber_or_red_b-a-19_1621328115652.jpg

Dawn of vaccine passports: EU is set to agree this week whether to let in British tourists who can prove they've had Covid jabs - as NHS app launches new 'travel' section with QR code to show vaccine status​

• EU is expected to sign off on plans for Britons with both jabs to fly to Europe without having to quarantine
  • The European Union's new plan would see member states adopting uniform entry requirements
  • UK will be included on an EU expanded 'green list' of permitted holiday travel on Wednesday, it is understood
The EU is expected to sign off on plans for Britons who have had both jabs to fly to Europe without having to quarantine or take a Covid test.

The European Union's new plan would see member states adopting uniform entry requirements, meaning vaccinated holidaymakers from low-risk countries - such as the UK - would be able to enter France, Spain, Italy and other hotspots.

Britain will be included on an EU expanded 'green list' of permitted holiday travel on Wednesday as the bloc's ambassadors are set to confirm a European Commission proposal lift restrictions on well-vaccinated nations, it is understood.

It will also be recommended that member states prepare digital portals allowing Britons to use the NHS app as a vaccine passport, the Daily Telegraph reports.

Those without vaccinations will be required to present a negative Covid test or evidence of immunity.

It comes as change to the NHS app brought in today allows people to prove whether they have had the Covid jab – effectively making it a vaccine passport.

The update for users in England has been brought in with little fanfare but MPs and privacy campaigners have voiced fears that any such system could be discriminatory and a breach of human rights.

The app, which is separate to the NHS Covid-19 app for contact tracing, can already be used to request repeat prescriptions, book doctor appointments and view medical records.

A No 10 source said the updated app was designed to allow people to meet foreign countries' requirements for visitors. But they said 'no decisions' had been taken on the scope or use of any domestic scheme.

No thanks. Pass.

43065059-9589403-The_traffic_light_system_rates_countries_as_green_amber_or_red_b-a-19_1621328115652.jpg

Dawn of vaccine passports: EU is set to agree this week whether to let in British tourists who can prove they've had Covid jabs - as NHS app launches new 'travel' section with QR code to show vaccine status​

So they're building an option in the system, where you can connect through a portal? Wow, if that's not easy and exploitable!

Look what this sick freak is up to:

VACCINE PASSPORT TO TRAVEL BETWEEN STATES

The purpose of the "vaccine passport", as is now becoming apparent in the United Kingdom, is to limit movement of the population not only externally but also internally.

Many states have had internal passports, eg Tsarist Russia, Soviet Union, apartheid South Africa, etc. Vaccine passports are bringing this back.

I'm not really sure why the oligarchy wants to limit movement like this, but it might be because they fear that the people might discover who the oligarchs really are and might lynch them.