COVID Passport thread

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
The question is, who is checking, how do they check, and who cares. You can't legally get my health information, so how is my vaccine card™ a "fake"? It's almost the better alternative for show until it's done away with for being so stupid. With such a card, you don't at least have to pay some idiot bureaucracy 50-$100 to test "negative" for a disease that doesn't even do anything anymore, and never really did.
Agreed and amplified.

Go a step further and only keep a "photocopy" of your "legitimate vaccine card" on you.

"I hear these things are being stolen and sold on the black market. I don't want to lose my original, so I carry a photocopy with the information on it."

Bonus points if you black out the "shot" information, because you know, "If I lose this photocopy, I don't want anyone to be able to gain access to my medical or banking stuff by using the information on the stolen photocopy."

this is after you've done everything else you can to avoid showing the fake card for the fake virus to gain access to something you absolutely need and cannot get anywhere else for whatever reason.

Jamal D

Robin
They are now implementing Corona Passports in Norway, even if the public hearing for this got a record breaking amount of feedback from citizens against this (More than 10 000 responded, and 98% was against it)

I feel my White Pill fighting attitude is getting crushed today... They really want to torment their own citizens, and so far they are doing a great job.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
In fact I think they're having the technology ready for decades at least. Common thing you find diving into DARPA etc. is that technology presented to the public actually is way behind with what they can already do. No way the elite would've stepped into the room and closing the door behind them, coming out of the shadows, if they weren't fully and unequivocally ready for the implementation of their plan. It's more likely that they're just doing it in small steps to not scare the frog in the hot pan. Or that they're a bit behind on their logistical plan.
I'm a beginner programmer... and I can already figure out about 5 ways it would be virtually unbreakable by tying a Covid id to the status of an address, phone number or Health Card! People think the Elites are stupid just because of the Libtards representing them on TV... when it couldn't be further from the truth!

That's the sole reason why Christianity, and anything else related to "conspiracy knowledge" is currently under attack by the MSM! The Manosphere is only allowed to remain in place since it's all about Men spending $$$ on Dating... which they do over & over & over again!

The question is, who is checking, how do they check, and who cares. You can't legally get my health information, so how is my vaccine card™ a "fake"? It's almost the better alternative for show until it's done away with for being so stupid. With such a card, you don't at least have to pay some idiot bureaucracy 50-$100 to test "negative" for a disease that doesn't even do anything anymore, and never really did.
You should look at Hungary where it is already implemented:

* VAX card is issued by the state after the doctor sends the data of the vaccination to the state register.
* Abuse of the VAX card is "qualified case of misuse of a document". That can mean 5 years in prison.
* The business partner (hotel, apartment, camping, museum, zoo, inside of restaurant) has to check the VAX card. If they fail to check the card then they pay about 1M HUF (too much for a small business) first and on the second occasion the business can be force closed for 1 year.

Checkmate. Basically normal people will not want to cheat. Normal business will check the card. The penalty is just too high. I don't want to be in prison for staying in a hotel with a fake VAX card. They don't want to go bankrupt for letting unVaxxed people sleeping at their place.

The VAX card has an identifier that is very easy to check online so it is very risky to fake.

EU countries already have contracts that they accept each other's vax cards. For example the Croatia border we can only cross with a valid VAX card (maybe a bunch of PCR tests and a 2 week quarantine can also make it...). But the EU wide generic card is already in the plans it just took too much time to implement so countries implemented their own "solution".

Until now there is one legal evasion that business trips are still allowed without a VAX card and I have heard people (who own a business) could misuse that exception even with their families. But I guess this loophole will be closed soon.

Interestingly enough I have heard that fake VAX cards are available in the black market (10k HUF as I have heard) but I don't really see how that would be useful and not too risky given that it can be checked online. Maybe they will let illegal VAX cards work for a period of time so that those people will have no reason to rebel against the rule. I will not touch anything like this. I don't want to spend 5 years in prison.

Last edited:

Johnnyvee

Pelican
Vaccinated Norwegians can travel to Sweden in June (in all likelihood) without having to quarantine when they get back, while the unvaxxed will not be able to go without the 10 day quarantine that you have to pay for yourself of course. So you are now forced to have a medical treatment in order to do something that was very normal and mundane before. (Lot`s of Norwegians go to Sweden on day trips to do shopping at much discounted prices.) This is the start of a new apartheid regime!

Covid vaccines will be required ... forever?
Like post 9/11 security it will morph into other things -probably a general 'fit to travel' passport - and then it will just be folded into the idea of a general passport, then driver's license::
you will only be green lighted if you have: an annual flu shot, a health check, then a mental health check - which will require big pharma meds if you have wrongthink ...

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
"Vaccine Passport" = passport to slavery...

1be62fa20eccf322.jpeg

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
In her State of the Union address on 16 September 2020, President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen announced the Commission’s plans to propose a secure European digital identity.

The European Digital Identity will be available to EU citizens, residents, and businesses who want to identify themselves or prove certain personal attributes, for both online and offline public and private services across the EU. Every EU citizen and resident in the Union will be able to use a personal digital wallet.

The EU introduces a digital COVID certificate to facilitate safe free movement within the EU and Schengen zone countries. It is digital proof that someone has been vaccinated against or recovered from COVID-19, or received a negative test result and is valid in all EU countries.

Satan is a very poor manager, he may be king of the airwaves but he sucks at this kind of thing. His human proxies are even worse and imbecilic. True God-given ingenuity always trumps obsessive tyranny. There will always be a black market for this, even if it goes full digital. No system is capable of full integrity, and I don't see any 256-bit encryption tech being used to guard stupid vaxx records.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Arizonans get COVID-19 vaccines in exchange for free marijuana joints and edibles​

When Mayra Flores heard that the Mint Cannabis Dispensary was offering free COVID-19 vaccines this week, she decided to drive from her Peoria home across town to the dispensary’s Mesa location to get vaccinated.

Flores was directed Wednesday afternoon to a small storage building behind the dispensary that was once used as a medical marijuana certification clinic called Dr. Green Certs.

In a small green exam room once used to issue patients medical marijuana cards —before recreational marijuana was legalized in Arizona last year — the shot went in and out of Flores' left arm.

The dispensary is partnering with Commerce Medical Group this week to offer free, onsite vaccinations at its three Phoenix-area locations.

Those who are vaccinated at the clinics and are 21 years of age or older can receive a free pre-rolled joint and an edible cannabis gummy, an initiative the dispensary calls “Snax for Vaxx.”

Altieri compared free cannabis to other free incentives that businesses are using to motivate customers to receive the vaccine, including Krispy Kreme, which is offering free doughnuts to individuals who can prove they’re vaccinated.

“It is likely that free cannabis is a healthier reward than a free Krispy Kreme, but at the very least it will make that free Krispy Kreme taste all the better,” he said.

But Sheila Polk, the chair of Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy, an anti-marijuana-legalization group, denounced marijuana freebies initiatives as hypocritical.

“The marijuana industry continuously told us cannabis should be treated like alcohol,” she said in a written statement. “Yet, for good reason, liquor stores and bars can't hand out free drinks to people getting a COVID vaccine or any other medical treatment. It’s simply contradictory to promote something that protects your health by handing out an addictive drug like marijuana.”

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Arizonans get COVID-19 vaccines in exchange for free marijuana joints and edibles​

The fact that donuts and weed are somehow enough to hold sway in any significant number of the mouth breathing masses decisions to take or not take the jab and tip it in favor of, makes me think a culling is perhaps a good idea.
If i was an evil elite things like this would just fortify the rationalizations. I mean does anyone believe retards should be allowed to breed?

In her State of the Union address on 16 September 2020, President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen announced the Commission’s plans to propose a secure European digital identity.

The European Digital Identity will be available to EU citizens, residents, and businesses who want to identify themselves or prove certain personal attributes, for both online and offline public and private services across the EU. Every EU citizen and resident in the Union will be able to use a personal digital wallet.

The EU introduces a digital COVID certificate to facilitate safe free movement within the EU and Schengen zone countries. It is digital proof that someone has been vaccinated against or recovered from COVID-19, or received a negative test result and is valid in all EU countries.

I'm sorry to say it but this digital ID system especially linked with a digital wallet is the preface to the system of the Antichrist. There's just no other way to rationalize this and find a logical conclusion to where this is going.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Royal Caribbean reverses, won’t require passengers on U.S. cruises to be vaccinated after Florida Governor DeSantis passed law to fine companies $5000 every time they ask a customer for proof of vaccination. :laughter:

This is not insignificant. If the unvaxxed remain a majority or at least enough in number that companies / industries cant afford to shut them out amd lose that revenue the scheme will crack. I can at least see alternative markets catering the unvaxxed (excluding the vaxxed simultaneously would be even better)