COVID Passport thread

They already are popping up for the rich. There’s charter flight companies sending out marketing material for no vax no test flights
That would be great if the market develops a secondary economy in contrast to the primary one for the normies. Purely from a financial perspective this makes sense. Let's say 10% refuses the vaxx, that's a robust market. I think this can work on the local level, however I fear that all the globo corporations among them the airlines are under control by our elite.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I almost want to tell the "truth" about being vaccinated (by life, likely already confronted and defeated the coronavirus) and answer affirmatively, but don't want to give the impression that I took the stupid jab. A life of paradoxes, indeed.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
That would be great if the market develops a secondary economy in contrast to the primary one for the normies. Purely from a financial perspective this makes sense. Let's say 10% refuses the vaxx, that's a robust market. I think this can work on the local level, however I fear that all the globo corporations among them the airlines are under control by our elite.
An airline for non normies will be profitable, as normies tend to be obese. There is a business case here :)

Godward

Pigeon
As a European, I am amazed not only at the idiocracy of the American Left, but also at the normality of Texans, Floridans etc. Such a decree prohibiting the use of vaccination passports is unthinkable here in Europe, where the politicians are force-feeding us vaccination passport in the guise of a "Digital Green Pass" (with support even from otherwise based nations such as Hungary and Poland).

But in a G7 clip they celebrate the official narrative by this weirdo greeting practice.

indeed weirdo. However most folks who practise that weirdo greeting practice call me being a weirdo for questioning all whats going on. We live indeed in very strange times. I hope for the bitcoin revolution to end the free money these weirdos can get.