COVID Passport thread

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

With infectious Delta strain on rise, Moscow to require proof of Covid-19 vaccination or negative test to visit bars & restaurants​

Moscow’s bars and restaurants buzzed as much of the rest of Europe languished under lockdowns. Now though, new restrictions are being imposed in the city for those who have yet to receive a Covid-19 vaccine or have had the virus.

The measures, announced by Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin on Tuesday, will require residents to scan a QR code before entering hospitality venues including eateries, food courts, pubs and other public spaces.

Only those who have proof of vaccination, evidence that they have had coronavirus within the past six months, or a negative PCR test within the previous three days will be given the digital certificate. Those who have only had one shot of the vaccine will reportedly also be eligible under the scheme.

“The situation with the spread of Covid remains very difficult,” Sobyanin said. “There are more than 14,000 seriously ill people in hospitals. The healthcare system is fully mobilized.”

From June 28, the system will become “mandatory for all restaurants and cafes that want to continue operating as usual.” Takeaway meals and delivery will be the only option available to those without a QR code. Two million people in Europe’s largest city have reportedly already received their first dose.

The city has already effectively banned nightlife, with a two-week ban on bars and clubs serving patrons past 11pm.

At the same time, a previous rule banning mass events has been tightened, barring venues from having more than 500 customers on-site at any time.

Last week, Moscow became the first city in the world to make vaccination mandatory for those in public-facing roles. Businesses in industries like hospitality, transport and entertainment will have to prove that 60% of their workforce has received a jab or else face hefty fines. Officials have confirmed that companies can suspend staff without pay to meet their quotas. Similar rules have been imposed in St. Petersburg and other Russian regions.

Earlier on Tuesday, the country’s human rights ombudsman Tatiana Moskalkova called the move “a dishonest game.” She said that “the mechanisms by which it is being implemented are giving rise to mass psychosis and making people fear coercion.”

However, the Kremlin has defended Sobyanin’s decision, with presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov saying it supported the new measures in response to a uniquely difficult epidemiological situation.

Easy_C

Peacock
They will not. For the most part the way you get into Morgan Stanley is by being an extremely good, rich kid conformist.

How much you wanna bet those rules will just magically not be applied to their UHNW clients?

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
They're not. The PCR test was never designed to do this. It's a never-ending fraud situation.
I'm trying to think of angles which normies can try and use to "debunk" the logic.

So there's literally no way of differentiating between strains on these tests? I know the tests are bullshit, but I'm trying to arm myself with replies like "they updated the tests" or some bs.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm trying to think of angles which normies can try and use to "debunk" the logic.

So there's literally no way of differentiating between strains on these tests? I know the tests are bullshit, but I'm trying to arm myself with replies like "they updated the tests" or some bs.

Kary Mullis laid it out, you should look for some of his videos where he talks about the misuse of the test. It can only be seen as incredibly suspicious that he died a few months before the Covid narrative hit the world where the wrong application of his test would be front and center in promoting one of the worst scams in human history.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

With infectious Delta strain on rise, Moscow to require proof of Covid-19 vaccination or negative test to visit bars & restaurants​

B-b-b-b-ut Putin was not into it.... he was the last beacon of hope right?! Russia staying normal right?! No country will avoid the Jewish elite claws, we must all face that.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Who cares about tests? Who cares about numbers? Who cares about logic (lol)? Who cares about strains? All they care about is fear. You don't need deaths, you don't need strains, you don't need viruses, you don't need high mortality statistics in order to make someone who is fearful for death kneel for you like the slave he is. It's all perception, all an illusion.

John Silva

Sparrow
The 'passport is now a reality in EU, and it will get worst from now on. For now bars and restaurants, next stadiums and concerts, in the end groceries and public transportation. How will we cope?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The 'passport is now a reality in EU, and it will get worst from now on. For now bars and restaurants, next stadiums and concerts, in the end groceries and public transportation. How will we cope?
Try not to look at it too dark. Realistic, but not too dark. I always make the distinction of global to local. In a global level they can demand all these measures. However, people on the ground must obey to it. Sure, they'll obey to most, but will every shop take the measures? The state doesn't have the means at all to control that. It's just an air castle. If just 15% doesn't take the vaxx, that's millions of people in a somewhat populated country. You can't let these people starve to death. Let the lines be drawn so we can organize with those seeing the truth at the local level.

magaman

Robin
Try not to look at it too dark. Realistic, but not too dark. I always make the distinction of global to local. In a global level they can demand all these measures. However, people on the ground must obey to it. Sure, they'll obey to most, but will every shop take the measures? The state doesn't have the means at all to control that. It's just an air castle. If just 15% doesn't take the vaxx, that's millions of people in a somewhat populated country. You can't let these people starve to death. Let the lines be drawn so we can organize with those seeing the truth at the local level.
The scamdemic is largely ignored here in Texas. Most places don't enforce the mask policy at all and the only ones that have one are medical facilities. Heck I just went to the clinic recently because I was sick and the only thing COVID-related that came up was the nurse asking if I had the vaccine. They didn't even try to push a test on me, which was relieving.

Elipe

Pelican
The scamdemic is largely ignored here in Texas. Most places don't enforce the mask policy at all and the only ones that have one are medical facilities. Heck I just went to the clinic recently because I was sick and the only thing COVID-related that came up was the nurse asking if I had the vaccine. They didn't even try to push a test on me, which was relieving.
I was in Texas not too long ago back when masks were still "mandatory". Almost nobody there was wearing them, which was awesome. That trip was what managed to help my wife understand that covid was nothing to fear, since we've gone unmasked since then often in public, and still haven't gotten a single illness.

Spot on. Just if you avoid the brain dead obedient areas / countries and it will be allright

citizen

Chicken
Unless your wife is prone to complicated births, in addition to the other comments, consider an at home water birth. It's a much more welcoming way to enter the world, from the babies perspective, although it does involve you manning up and supporting her.

Some doctors still do house calls, and you may be able to retain ones services during that time, in case of emergency.

This is probably my biggest concern - this stupid "passport" being a requirement to visit a hospital....

My wife is having a baby in October. If I get locked out of air travel and other recreational things due to my refusal to be shot up, so be it... I can live with that. I won't like it... but in the grand scheme of things, a lot of that stuff is just recreational nonsense. But, being banned from my wife's bedside during the birth of our child is a whole different ballgame. Will they have the power to do that to me????

This all has to be stopped, now. Never in my life have I felt that we are about to enter a war for our rights in this country, the likes of which we have not seen in our lifetime.