COVID Passport thread

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
69e00acc45c8cd48.png

d192656023ba9723.png

Source

It's all about where people will draw their line. If people simply refuse to do something, then it falls on the government to enforce it. If they do that, they either fail or succeed depending on the wills of both parties. The mask, as Roosh has pointed out, was to gain soft consent, to warm up the pot of frog water, so to speak then Vax > Vax Passport (Digital ID) > ??? etc. At some point, I believe this House of Cards will fall. At some point, they will bite off more than they can chew (I believe they are very close if not already there). It's basically like they are just trying to make it hard to be a person. More and more it feels like some sort of club, you keep paying dues, yet the rules keep increasing and the benefits keep decreasing. Maybe you aren't allowed to quit the club, but you can walk away with your soul intact. If they don't like that, then it's on them. I echo your sentiment, and I feel like the stage is set. I don't know what it will take, but once the hat drops, they won't be able to control the outcome like they think they can.
It very much depends on whether or not we are entering Biblical end times or not. Because if it is, they will succeed, and the world will be controlled by evil. This is an important topic as the vaccine/passport is a good bet to lead into the Mark of the Beast. If we are indeed on the brink of the Tribulation, then evil will have a hold like no other, and many will fall into despair, all the way onto the return of Christ.

I hope we have more time but I just see evil winning one battle after another and I don't see enough power among Christians.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
It very much depends on whether or not we are entering Biblical end times or not. Because if it is, they will succeed, and the world will be controlled by evil. This is an important topic as the vaccine/passport is a good bet to lead into the Mark of the Beast. If we are indeed on the brink of the Tribulation, then evil will have a hold like no other, and many will fall into despair, all the way onto the return of Christ.

I hope we have more time but I just see evil winning one battle after another and I don't see enough power among Christians.
It is almost surreal how this is progressing. The thing is, the entity of abomination (should I say man?) will come to "save the world" from what just caused a great war, and usher in "peace." When you see this happening, then you'll know without a doubt. Most people STILL won't believe your report, even when this happens - they will say you are just spewing fairy tales, claims, speculations. And it won't be because it's unbelievable, it'll be because they don't want to think of what it'll be like living outside the new system that is coming.

Lord, give us strength if this time comes, and have mercy.

JNick

Pigeon
Orthodox
Did people just forget that HIPAA exists? Patient-doctor privilege? Or the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution? Or freedom of assembly?

Amendment IV​

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

How are our "leaders" even allowed to pretend that any of this is legal?

aynrus

Pelican
Even ACLU is getting upset about vaxx passport.

The American Civil Liberties Union and some members of the GOP find themselves in rare agreement over the idea of vaccine passports, both expressing privacy concerns and potential government overreach.
Stanley [ACLU senior policy analyst] wrote that it’s likely the vaccine passport system "will become over-used as people get asked for credentials at every turn."

Watchman72

Sparrow
Sure the vax passport will be overused. You will go somewhere to get coffee and breakfast; show your pass, taking the bus to work; show your pass, enter your workplace; show your pass, coffee and lunch in your local restaurant ; passport please. Back to your office; scan your health status again... Have a drink after work; vax ID please. Going to the movies; vax pass, please! It will drive people crazy. Here's a solution folks... Just get your implantable chip. It will make things much easier. ...

Easy_C

Peacock
Even ACLU is getting upset about vaxx passport.

Beat me to it.

This is more significant than it seems. The ACLU press release is designed to hit on race bait language but it’s relatively important given who owns and runs the ACLU (small *) and it potentially indicates a split of some kind.

HectorLavoe

Woodpecker
Beat me to it.

This is more significant than it seems. The ACLU press release is designed to hit on race bait language but it’s relatively important given who owns and runs the ACLU (small *) and it potentially indicates a split of some kind.
Maybe we will only see true large scale resistance against any of this if it is sold as an infringement against coveted victim communites.

-Covid19 being used by the patriarchy to subjugate women.
-Covid19 being used as a tool for white supremecists to subjugate and enslave blacks and other minorities etc.

I get the feeling that when people are speaking out against covid deniers anti vaxxers and anti maskers, they have this image of an evil white man in their mind. Perhaps it is time to use the ideas and narratives of the normies against them. I dont see actual facts and science turning the tide unfortunately.

Maybe we will only see true large scale resistance against any of this if it is sold as an infringement against coveted victim communites.

-Covid19 being used as a tool for white supremecists to subjugate and enslave blacks and other minorities etc.

I get the feeling that when people are speaking out against covid deniers anti vaxxers and anti maskers, they have this image of an evil white man in their mind. Perhaps it is time to use the ideas and narratives of the normies against them. I dont see actual facts and science turning the tide unfortunately.

You can't really use their own narrative against them because the masses of proles who get selectively spoon-fed SJW rhetoric via CNN and their professors don't really care as long as they are told they are virtuous for complying with state mandates.

Most people just go along to get along and are not the resistance in any meaningful sense.

Those in denial of reality will have to personally suffer the consequences of being in denial of reality, before it even becomes possible for them to perhaps understand what has been going on, and even then it is not a guarantee.

A man who is denial of gravity will have to fall from his roof and break his legs before you can even begin to attempt to sway him; and still it is no certain thing, he may persist in his denial.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker

You're forgetting the most important point of all: pro-choice. My body my choice. If the state doesn't have the legal right to prevent you from taking a fetus out of your body then it doesn't have the right to require you to have some mystery chemical put into your body. Any legal precedent that allows for abortion should also allow for vaccine refusal.

Interestingly enough, after Republicans, Blacks are the demographic polling as most resistant to the vaccine because of the history which includes the Tuskegee experiments, etc. American Indians are also expressing hesitation for the same reason.

As to LawTalkingGuy's point, while it's true that most of the zealots will find a way to ignore the contradiction, I think that some who are more moderate could be swayed by being forced to acknowledge the hypocrisy. If nothing else it will be a moral victory - at least they'll know that we recognize it and are exposing them for who they really are. Instead of being principled and consistent, they are nothing more than mere cowards who are able to be programmed to do the bidding of the manipulators.

If only the cOnsPirAcY ThEoRisTS weren’t proven right at every corner. Love the CNBC article that states:

“Once inside a business or venue after showing the Excelsior Pass, as well as another government ID, you & your party will be required to maintain social distance, masks, and hand hygiene.”

LOL

Techno-feudal-toddlerfication of the world. No wonder they push pedo stuff so much, there won’t be any able-minded adults left if this insanity keeps up for a few more decades.

The passes wouldn’t be such a bad idea if one had any faith that this would be temporary & all your private info wouldn’t be kept on your phone. But who buys that? On top of that - so... you’re telling me that even after getting vaxxed, passed & ID’d - in an environment where EVERYONE else has been tested/vax/passed - you STILL “are required to maintain distance protocol” ?

I skimmed a handful of articles and notice the comment section missing from all & not one sentence critical of anything. How stupid are people ?
I know exactly what you mean in regards to conspiracy theorists. Due to the low intellectual level of America, conspiracy theories used to be odd, harmless ones, like aliens or free masons; but now that everything is a hoax, the crazy old conspiracy theorist now makes sense--there's a guy at work who makes total sense with current events, but then goes off the deep side when he talks about pre-2015 material.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Just imagine what could have been done in terms of reducing infectious disease and with improving health in the population in general, if we put as much emphasis on combatting obesity and poor metabolic health as we did vaccines and masks etc. Imagine the same intensity of nagging, with signs everywhere, public announcements on buses and trams etc, the media constantly talking about these issues and also with measures involving the tax system and agricultural practices and so on being promoted to obtain this goal.

It would have an enormously positive impact and every aspect of human health and a whole host of other things like sustainability, environment, the economy, animal wellbeing, the survival of bees and probably many other things as well. It`s extremely well proven that obesity (and the cause which is the modern industrial diet) is the factor that is most decisive in determining the outcomes of infectious disease in the individual, and also the propagation and severity of pathogens in the population as a whole. Yet these elements are omitted totally from both the public discourse and the focus of the media. It`s tempting just to give up at the moment, as it seems that real science is pretty much dead at this time.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Just imagine what could have been done in terms of reducing infectious disease and with improving health in the population in general, if we put as much emphasis on combatting obesity and poor metabolic health as we did vaccines and masks etc. Imagine the same intensity of nagging, with signs everywhere, public announcements on buses and trams etc, the media constantly talking about these issues and also with measures involving the tax system and agricultural practices and so on being promoted to obtain this goal.

It would have an enormously positive impact and every aspect of human health and a whole host of other things like sustainability, environment, the economy, animal wellbeing, the survival of bees and probably many other things as well. It`s extremely well proven that obesity (and the cause which is the modern industrial diet) is the factor that is most decisive in determining the outcomes of infectious disease in the individual, and also the propagation and severity of pathogens in the population as a whole. Yet these elements are omitted totally from both the public discourse and the focus of the media. It`s tempting just to give up at the moment, as it seems that real science is pretty much dead at this time.

While of course everything he says is true, his approach is unfortunate, not to mention emotional. It'll be very easy for the deluded masses to dismiss him as a "fat-shamer," "bigot," or whatever the PC insult of the day is, and the ad hominem approach will be sufficient to wave away his point without actually addressing the substance of the message. Regardless of the truth he presents, approaches like this will sway no one. I understand the situation is dire and the delusion is very deeply ingrained, but if we hope to convince anyone to whatever extent this is possible, we need to remain level-headed and rational and not descend to the degraded level of the enemy.

aynrus

Pelican

According to Harvard, obesity itself is contageous. So it represents dangerous epidemic contagion, clearly, considering the rates of the disease, at least in the US.

Reporting in the July 26 edition of the New England Journal of Medicine, the researchers found that obesity spreads through social ties. When an individual gains weight, it dramatically increases the chances that their friends, siblings, and spouses will likewise gain weight.

aynrus

Pelican
I fear that this next month is going to bring a HEAVY wave of vaccine pushing. My mother-in-law who works for a law firm is going to apparently be "mandated" to get one. She and others say "I have no choice", but that isn't true. Brace yourselves lads, I hope I am wrong, but the battle has waned somewhat in the last several weeks with "back to normal" narrative. I think the action is about to ramp up here soon. Pray and be ready.

Right, it's not true. I just posted in another thread, recent case EEOC versus Consol Energy, on behalf of Beverly Butcher, who was forced to have his hand scanned for biometric check-in.
This specifically deals with employer trying to force something that one believed was Mark of the Beast. EEOC/Belvery Butcher won, and over 0.5M was awarded, including back pay.
Employer has the duty to provide reasonable accommodation for religious beliefs.
If she works an office job, most likely it can be done remotely, which is reasonable accommodation in this case, and if she ever has to come in they can wear masks or rely on their own vaxx protection.
There no guideline or law requiring her to get the poison, employer is not protected there I believe, but she is protected if she can assert religious belief violation (unless she can use medical exemption grounds).
I fail to see how she can have no choice here. (I have experience successfully dealing with reasonable accommodation/employer stuff, before the hoax).
I was able to do it without a lawyer, but would advise one to get legal consult, it's better.
(I also dealt with big government entity requiring biometrics, and was given an alternative, after sending them a letter threatening lawsuit)
Vaxx is much more serious stuff than use of biometrics.

Just because her employer law firm told her she'd have no choice it doesn't mean a thing. Consol Energy lawyers also thought Beverly Butcher had no choice....they were wrong. Any single word coming from employer's lawyers during dispute is a lie, usually.

Last edited:

Louis IX

Pelican
As you may already now , The EU is working on a "Green" passport. (= vaxx passport , proof of negative test passport , immunity passport , whatever you want to call it )
I suggest we work on a blue passport. The blue passport will have to be shown to cities and businesses refusing the Jewid19 oppression. A blue passport will be handed only to people who can prove that they have never tested to Jewid19 and never had any vaccine.

If you do not have a blue passport , you cannot talk to us , look at us , walk in the street without a blue star on your jacket , wear a full hijab with a fence , and you must pay a zakat of 1000 EUR per month to at one blue passport owner per month in cash as per reparations for the submitting to the Jewish revolutionary spirit.

aynrus

Pelican
Beat me to it.

Not just that, more, ACLU and other leftist groups had just sued Clearview AI over collection of images for facial recognition, so they hit right at one of the big goals of Big Tech, total facial recognition surveillance like in Israel now, pulling the race angle among other things.

Clearview AI enhances law enforcement agencies’ efforts to monitor these activists, as well as immigrants, people of color and those perceived as “dissidents,” such as Black Lives Matter activists, and can potentially discourage their engagement in protected political speech as a result, the plaintiffs say.

"Clearview has provided thousands of governments, government agencies and private entities access to its database, which they can use to identify people with dissident views, monitor their associations and track their speech," claims the lawsuit, filed on Tuesday in Alameda County superior court.

Most recently, the company has seen a spike in use as law enforcement tracks down participants in January 6's violent protest at the U.S. Capitol, the New York Times reported.

But this surveillance also erodes privacy protections, "making it impossible to walk down the street without fear your likeness can be captured, stored indefinitely by the company, and used against you any time in the future," said Sejal Zota, a lead attorney in the case.