COVID Passport thread

France goes full vaxx passport. Apparently only 36% are vaccinated to date.

Is there no French equivalent of Tucker Carlson who can openly drop some truth bombs on TV about these injections and how dangerous they are? That only 36% are jabbed is encouraging, but it would help if there were some French media figures who would go on the offensive.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Elderly Chilean woman denied groceries for not having digital covid pass​

News out of Chile now says that a elderly woman, reportedly 100 years old, has been denied the right to buy food because she could not prove to a local supermarket that she was in possession of something called “a safe conduct pass,” Radio Villa Francia, broadcasting out of the capital Santiago, said on Twitter.

The outlet claims that the woman, Isolina Grandon, was turned down by supermarket security because she could not show the temporary permit issued to Chilean citizens who are now under strict lockdown rules, that allows them to stock up on essential groceries twice a week, during limited hours.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Is there no French equivalent of Tucker Carlson who can openly drop some truth bombs on TV about these injections and how dangerous they are? That only 36% are jabbed is encouraging, but it would help if there were some French media figures who would go on the offensive.
Everyone with 2 braincells can think this for themselves. I'm done with the normies. They've had 1.5 years to go to google and look up the facts, do their research. If they don't wanna see it, then don't. No one is going to convince those who don't want to see. Let 'm stay where they're at. Focus on the based people, who have gone through the effort to see the truth and have suffered the pain of changing your entire picture of the world psychologically, emotionally and intellectually, like most of you guys on this forum have. I respect that. Someone who hasn't done their own research after 1.5 years of being a hostage, we have to cut them off and give our energy and attention to those who do have a God given willingness to see it. Doesn't mean that we don't love these people for they were created in the imagine and likeness of God like all of us, but we cannot let them drag us down. If they want to sink, so be it.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Unless your wife is prone to complicated births, in addition to the other comments, consider an at home water birth. It's a much more welcoming way to enter the world, from the babies perspective, although it does involve you manning up and supporting her.

Some doctors still do house calls, and you may be able to retain ones services during that time, in case of emergency.
I agree with this. We should not depend on Big Pharma with child birth. All our children were born at home without any issues. Though it was with the help of a professional midwife I am confident that we would have managed it without any help if that was necessary.

There is plenty of home birth literature that should be read when someone is preparing for this. In short the case is that huge majority of birth related problems are caused by the doctors.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

WHO To Release Guidelines for Digital Vaccine Passport, Chief Scientist Says​

Chief Scientist at the World Health Organization (WHO) Soumya Swaminathan stated in a media briefing on COVID-19 on Monday that the organization "is in the process of coming out with the standards for the digital certification of vaccination," and that the group "wants to make sure that these certificates are interoperable between countries across national borders."

These guidelines will be published in the next week to 10 days, according to Swaminathan.

The hope is that countries will adopt these standards alongside their own certification methods.

However, vaccine passports shouldn't be used to prevent or permit "travel or entry, because it's essentially then a very inequitable situation." Therefore, Swaminathan says, "the WHO does not promote the use of vaccine passports."

"I think there are also guidelines on how countries can adapt their quarantine procedures and other procedures if people are vaccinated versus those who have a RT-PCR negative certification."

Though Swaminathan said the WHO does not promote vaccine passports, she closed by saying the following: "the bottom line is yes we will have the guidelines very soon and the standards for the digital certification and we encourage all countries to adopt those because it's good to have an interoperable certificate."

Executive director of the WHO's Health Emergencies Programme, Michael Ryan, said in this same meeting that the WHO is "working to increase the distribution of the paper versions of our international certificate of vaccination," and that they are also "developing a digital wallet that could be used for the same purpose...issuing much more data standards for countries to generate their own digital vaccination certificates."

Parabola

Sparrow
The UK have followed in the footsteps of France and the government has announced that once the end of September passes vaccine passports will become necessary to enjoy many of the facets of everyday life. This is being used as punishment for not enough young people getting the vaccine, even though approximately 90% of adults in the country have had at least one dose of the shot, far beyond any supposed threshold for herd immunity. I made my choice a while ago that this is where I draw my line in the sand so it could be that my social life is going to get considerably less exciting very soon, if that happens so be it.

Parabola

Sparrow
How do you know 90% have had it? They could be lying about that like they lie about everything. It sounds like they claimed 90% to make refusers feel more alone than they really are.

You're quite right, but anecdotally I know of only two people alongside myself who haven't had it yet, and both of them have indicated that they will give in as soon as it poses any inconvenience to them, which is not encouraging.

HKBhusal

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
It's sad to see such a change on the forum from hard-stand to "muh job mate".
"I'm just doing my job" - Jack Slater Last Action Hero

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
@ReclaimTheNet: "shot, chaser"

6023f490ec054a12.png