COVID Passport thread

aynrus

Pelican
Macron should re-read the words of France's national anthem, La Marseillaise, he seems to have forgotten.. says it all, abour the tyrants, the blood, the rage. That is what's coming the way of this vermin, eventually. Hadn't he heard about Marie Antoinette?

What does this horde of slaves,
Of traitors and conspiring kings want?
For whom have these vile chains,
These irons, been long prepared?

Arise, children of the Fatherland,
The day of glory has arrived!
Against us, tyranny's
Bloody standard is raised, (repeat)
Do you hear, in the countryside,
The roar of those ferocious soldiers?
They're coming right into your arms
To cut the throats of your sons, your women!

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions,
March, march!
Let an impure blood
Water our furrows!

What does this horde of slaves,
Of traitors and conspiring kings want?
For whom have these vile chains,
These irons, been long prepared? (repeat)
Frenchmen, for us, ah! What outrage
What furious action it must arouse!
It is to us they dare plan
A return to the old slavery!

To arms, citizens...

What! Foreign cohorts
Would make the law in our homes!
What! These mercenary phalanxes
Would strike down our proud warriors! (repeat)
Great God! By chained hands
Our brows would yield under the yoke!
Vile despots would themselves become
The masters of our destinies!

To arms, citizens...

Tremble, tyrants and you traitors
The shame of all parties,
Tremble! Your parricidal schemes
Will finally receive their prize! (repeat)
Everyone is a soldier to combat you,
If they fall, our young heroes,
Will be produced anew from the ground,
Ready to fight against you!

To arms, citizens...

Frenchmen, as magnanimous warriors,
Bear or hold back your blows!
Spare those sorry victims,
For regretfully arming against us. (repeat)
But these bloodthirsty despots,
These accomplices of Bouillé,
All these tigers who mercilessly
Tear apart their mother's breast!

To arms, citizens...

Sacred love of the Fatherland,
Lead, support our avenging arms
Liberty, cherished Liberty,
Fight with thy defenders! (repeat)
Under our flags may victory
Hurry to thy manly accents,
So that thy expiring enemies
See thy triumph and our glory!

To arms, citizens...

We shall enter the (military) career
When our elders are no longer there,
There we shall find their dust
And the trace of their virtues (repeat)
Much less keen to survive them
Than to share their coffins,
We shall have the sublime pride
To avenge or follow them.

To arms, citizens...

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Wow they're moving fast now. It appears that this fall onwards there will be the medical apartheid we discussed here so often. It's coming close now. Actually I'm not too sad about this for being in limbo inbetween non persecution and persecution whereas you know persecution is coming is very tough. I'm very curious how this will work out on the ground, the positive note is that especially the prison sentences in France for entering a venue unvaxxed are the clearest sign of fascism and apartheid one can imagine, so the divisions between those who see it and want to fight for the truth and those who won't will be very clear very soon.

We all see the two trains approaching each other. These demonic scum are forcing the train wreck to happen.

After Judas and those who rejected and crucified our Lord, these modern day oligarchs, bankers, technocrats and their psychopathic compromised politicians are the worst traitors in human history.
They are complicit in mass murder. Listen to this new interview with David Martin:

The people have to keep spreading the truth, at whatever cost. At some point, the dam has to break. All the evidence of elite malfeasance, corruption and psychopathy is there. It's a matter of keeping pushing and pushing till the tide turns.

The deaths and serious injuries from the jab are real. They're the ones lying about that, not us. They're lying about it being a vaccine too. The PCR test is also a scientific fraud. We have to keep hammering these points till enough people realize they're true. At a certain point, everyone's going to know someone who died of the jab, and also realize they don't know anyone who died of Covid.

Last edited:

Enoch

Ostrich
They are complicit in mass murder. Listen to this new interview with David Martin:

The people have to keep spreading the truth, at whatever cost. At some point, the dam has to break. All the evidence of elite malfeasance, corruption and psychopathy is there. It's a matter of keeping pushing and pushing till the tide turns.

The deaths and serious injuries from the jab are real. They're the ones lying about that, not us. They're lying about it being a vaccine too. The PCR test is also a scientific fraud. We have to keep hammering these points till enough people realize they're true. At a certain point, everyone's going to know someone who died of the jab, and also realize they don't know anyone who died of Covid.
If they have taken the vaxx they will never believe it. Can't be undone. If anything a flip script on COVID will only happen in order to create a new victim class and justify violence against the unvaxxed.

If they have taken the vaxx they will never believe it. Can't be undone. If anything a flip script on COVID will only happen in order to create a new victim class and justify violence against the unvaxxed.
I agree if you tell them they're doomed. I wouldn't advise that. I don't think that's what he's trying to do though. He's just pointing out that the ultimate result is unknown, precisely because they are experimental. He's not pretending he knows how this all turns out.

Look: don't ever tell someone who took the stab they're a goner. But DO tell people about the massive death and injury figures that are accumulating so far.

Sorry, but that guy was a total failure.

He didn't cite one single fact - not one of the facts we've discussed on this forum that blow a hole in the narrative. He just ranted loudly about "destroying small businesses," all the brainwashed normies having dinner now have even less sympathy for the anti-lockdown, anti-vaxx side than before, and he failed to make any argument.

"Are you ashamed?" "No, I'm not ashamed. I did the right thing, I saved lives."

Since this guy failed to bring up the facts about PCR, the facts about the tremendous risk surrounding the experimental jab, the facts about the manipulated and falsified case numbers, the facts that politicians around the world are serving the elites not the voters, he didn't achieve anything. He just bellowed loudly and angered all the diners (who are presumably not small business owners) who still think the mayor did a great thing.

As far as I can tell the situation in France remains very concerning.
Starting today, you need to show a covid passport ("le pass sanitaire") to enter a museum, movie theater or to go to the gym. Starting on August 1st, this will be extended to restaurants, cafés, and virtually anywhere with people. Travel by train and bus too (just not the short-distance ones for now).
Yesterday they lowered the fines for violating the new rules. Amazing!
Anyway, we should start a betting thread on when they extend covid passports to grocery chains.

This has been the purpose of the hoax from the start.

There is no new disease called Covid-19. It’s a phantom of the mind. The whole scam has always hinged on the worthless PCR test and the bogus concept of asymptomatic transmission.

This is where it has always been leading. Yet even here, on this forum, people will insist they “got sick with Covid.” You didn’t get sick with Covid, you got sick with the same old respiratory illnesses that have always been around. Do you have any symptoms that can’t be found in the medical texts from the past? No. It doesn’t matter if you personally haven’t experienced these symptoms before, they are still known symptoms of old diseases. And it’s still a fact that more severe, more frequent and more prolonged stresses/shocks are connected to worse experiences of disease. The stress/disease connection is real. So no, it’s not Covid you had. Covid isn’t real even if these symptoms are unusual for you. Because those “unusual” symptoms are perfectly usual when a person has undergone unusual stressors and sources of anxiety and turmoil over a year and a half.

The inability of the opposition to attain intellectual clarity is part of the problem.

It’s very simple:

1) PCR tests are fake and diagnostically useless
2) asymptomatic spread is fake science
3) the injections are undeniably dangerous
4) control of the masses via vaccine passports, leading to the Great Reset, not a genuine concern for public safety, has motivated all these tyrannical measures

People can protest or even riot all they like. Any opposition movement that isn’t accompanied by precise intellectual clarity and a razor sharp message is doomed to fail. Just look at the video of the guy harassing Toronto mayor John Tory for proof that protest without intellectual clarity is useless.

You have to intellectually, politically and scientifically delegitimize the enemy. Andrew Anglin pointed out that Trumpsters are gloating over the media “admitting” that “Trump was right” and Covid May have escaped from a Wuhan lab. “Haha we forced them to admit it after denying it all year!” Yeah, great, and now they’ve roped you right back in to believing the hoax just as you were starting to see through the hoax.

Without clarity of thinking our side is finished.

ginsu

Woodpecker
i think people are getting things mixed up about facts and arguments, they are not the tool that is going to bring our freedoms back.

they will not convince the normies, even if they were perfectly used in that video above with the mayor.

They are there to draw those to our side who can be swayed with logic, this is a minority of people in society and its almost exhausted

They also are the foundation on which people who already know the truth derive confidence and the belief that what they are doing is justified in the fight for freedom

When i come across a mask check, i try not to argue anymore. They cannot be swayed by arguments it actually hurts my position because it is instinctually seen as weakness. Only those who don't have power to act use arguments.
It is an act of submission, by brining up arguments you are admitting that your reality is not the default and dominant one. Why else are you arguing and explaining yourself ?. what actually gets you across the finish line is enforcing your reality over those of others instead of asking permission for it.

Not arguing, not explaining simply acting with determination and showing 0 flexibility will allow you to go without mask where arguing logic and facts will see you fail most of the time.

How social dynamics work on a small scale is how they work on a large scale

logic and facts are not the tool to outwardly make our opponents submit, they are a tool to be used internally to give the strengh and energy to act with determination and righteousness.

i am afraid that the protests, lawsuits and investigations are going to result in loss after loss because the corrupt elite, leftists, feminists and mass of normies will not submit to logic and facts. They simply do not care, they only care about the dominant reality.

As soon as enough of the logical minority realizes what im speaking about here, then things will really start to change. We should soon reach this wall where facts and logic are no longer usefull as an outward tool but only the power to enforce your reality upon the world matters.

Most normies follow the dominant reality, and they will come as a waterfall after a tipping point has been reached. But facts and logic are not enough to reach this tipping point

Last edited:
i am afraid that the protests, lawsuits and investigations are going to result in loss after loss because the corrupt elite, leftists, feminists and mass of normies will not submit to logic and facts. They simply do not care, they only care about the dominant reality
I think the situation is not quite how you’ve portrayed it. I think there’s like maybe a third of people who are totally brainwashed and unreachable. Then there’s a much smaller component who know exactly what the score is. They might be only around 10 percent but if I’m being optimistic maybe could reach as high as 15 or 20 percent. They know all about the Great Reset and that’s what’s driving this.

Logic and facts is to try to reach the rest, who don’t fit into either category. They are normies who aren’t actually scared of Covid but are just trying to get through this. They wore masks and got jabbed just to get through things and “back to normal.” These people are still reachable even if the diehard covidians are not. They’re especially reachable if they got the vaxx and had very negative side effects.

Matsufubu

Pelican
You're right, I deal with a lot of the public on a regular basis and once you reveal that you're not a Covidian a lot of people will open up. It's a bit like having voted Brexit - you're forced by societal pressure to keep quiet, or pretend that you didn't. Or being a Christian nowadays.