COVID Passport thread

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
This has been the purpose of the hoax from the start.

There is no new disease called Covid-19. It’s a phantom of the mind. The whole scam has always hinged on the worthless PCR test and the bogus concept of asymptomatic transmission.

This is where it has always been leading. Yet even here, on this forum, people will insist they “got sick with Covid.” You didn’t get sick with Covid, you got sick with the same old respiratory illnesses that have always been around. Do you have any symptoms that can’t be found in the medical texts from the past? No. It doesn’t matter if you personally haven’t experienced these symptoms before, they are still known symptoms of old diseases. And it’s still a fact that more severe, more frequent and more prolonged stresses/shocks are connected to worse experiences of disease. The stress/disease connection is real. So no, it’s not Covid you had. Covid isn’t real even if these symptoms are unusual for you. Because those “unusual” symptoms are perfectly usual when a person has undergone unusual stressors and sources of anxiety and turmoil over a year and a half.

The inability of the opposition to attain intellectual clarity is part of the problem.

It’s very simple:

1) PCR tests are fake and diagnostically useless
2) asymptomatic spread is fake science
3) the injections are undeniably dangerous
4) control of the masses via vaccine passports, leading to the Great Reset, not a genuine concern for public safety, has motivated all these tyrannical measures

People can protest or even riot all they like. Any opposition movement that isn’t accompanied by precise intellectual clarity and a razor sharp message is doomed to fail. Just look at the video of the guy harassing Toronto mayor John Tory for proof that protest without intellectual clarity is useless.

You have to intellectually, politically and scientifically delegitimize the enemy. Andrew Anglin pointed out that Trumpsters are gloating over the media “admitting” that “Trump was right” and Covid May have escaped from a Wuhan lab. “Haha we forced them to admit it after denying it all year!” Yeah, great, and now they’ve roped you right back in to believing the hoax just as you were starting to see through the hoax.

Without clarity of thinking our side is finished.

I agree with everything you said except for one thing. You said people keep thinking they're getting sick with something called COVID-19 when in actuality they're getting sick with something I like to call ROBERT-237. ROBERT-237 mimics the symptoms of cold, flu and respiratory illnesses and can spread like veritable wildfire, especially in people's minds. ROBERT-237 is the new virus that everyone has to be on the lookout for. I know what you're thinking, that I just made up the name ROBERT-237. Well, you're right. Nonetheless, ROBERT-237 is dangerous and the world needs to be shut down because of it so demonic tyrants can set up a technocratic slave system.

BEWARE ROBERT-237! It's all around you.

This has been the purpose of the hoax from the start.

There is no new disease called Covid-19. It’s a phantom of the mind. The whole scam has always hinged on the worthless PCR test and the bogus concept of asymptomatic transmission.

This is where it has always been leading. Yet even here, on this forum, people will insist they “got sick with Covid.” You didn’t get sick with Covid, you got sick with the same old respiratory illnesses that have always been around. Do you have any symptoms that can’t be found in the medical texts from the past? No. It doesn’t matter if you personally haven’t experienced these symptoms before, they are still known symptoms of old diseases. And it’s still a fact that more severe, more frequent and more prolonged stresses/shocks are connected to worse experiences of disease. The stress/disease connection is real. So no, it’s not Covid you had. Covid isn’t real even if these symptoms are unusual for you. Because those “unusual” symptoms are perfectly usual when a person has undergone unusual stressors and sources of anxiety and turmoil over a year and a half.

The inability of the opposition to attain intellectual clarity is part of the problem.

It’s very simple:

1) PCR tests are fake and diagnostically useless
2) asymptomatic spread is fake science
3) the injections are undeniably dangerous
4) control of the masses via vaccine passports, leading to the Great Reset, not a genuine concern for public safety, has motivated all these tyrannical measures

People can protest or even riot all they like. Any opposition movement that isn’t accompanied by precise intellectual clarity and a razor sharp message is doomed to fail. Just look at the video of the guy harassing Toronto mayor John Tory for proof that protest without intellectual clarity is useless.

You have to intellectually, politically and scientifically delegitimize the enemy. Andrew Anglin pointed out that Trumpsters are gloating over the media “admitting” that “Trump was right” and Covid May have escaped from a Wuhan lab. “Haha we forced them to admit it after denying it all year!” Yeah, great, and now they’ve roped you right back in to believing the hoax just as you were starting to see through the hoax.

Without clarity of thinking our side is finished.
When you say COVID isn't real, can you identify the illness that's causing people shortness of breath, loss of smell, loss of taste, etc? What gives those people those symptoms over the long term?

If you do know what it is, why is that particular illness all of a sudden a problem? Why wasn't it a problem 3 years ago?

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
When you say COVID isn't real, can you identify the illness that's causing people shortness of breath, loss of smell, loss of taste, etc? What gives those people those symptoms over the long term?

If you do know what it is, why is that particular illness all of a sudden a problem? Why wasn't it a problem 3 years ago?

He literally answered all of your questions in his post. At this point, there's no way you can't know the answer to the questions you asked.

This forum for the last year and a half goes into every possibility about this situation from a medical, financial, geo-political and religious point of view. The answers are all here and on other truth-style websites.

He literally answered all of your questions in his post. At this point, there's no way you can't know the answer to the questions you asked.

This forum for the last year and a half goes into every possibility about this situation from a medical, financial, geo-political and religious point of view. The answers are all here and on other truth-style websites.

I am not doubting what he said, I agree with his four points, but he didn't explicitly say what diseases he was referring to. It just says:

"you got sick with the same old respiratory illnesses that have always been around"

My question is, what respiratory disease is that, and why is it surfacing now? Why wasn't this an issue before March of last year?

If it was an issue, why hadn't anyone raised concerns about whatever illness this was back then?

I do believe that COVID deaths are exaggerated and that the cases are bullshit, but I'm legitimately trying to understand what illness this actually is, and why it's only prevalent now and not pre "COVID".

If people were dying on ventilators, losing taste, losing smell, getting long term health issues from the flu despite being healthy and young, why was this not an issue pre "COVID" is what I'm trying to understand.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I am not doubting what he said, I agree with his four points, but he didn't explicitly say what diseases he was referring to. It just says:

"you got sick with the same old respiratory illnesses that have always been around"

My question is, what respiratory disease is that, and why is it surfacing now? Why wasn't this an issue before March of last year?

If it was an issue, why hadn't anyone raised concerns about whatever illness this was back then?

I do believe that COVID deaths are exaggerated and that the cases are bullshit, but I'm legitimately trying to understand what illness this actually is, and why it's only prevalent now and not pre "COVID".

If people were dying on ventilators, losing taste, losing smell, getting long term health issues from the flu despite being healthy and young, why was this not an issue pre "COVID" is what I'm trying to understand.

It's because the media, government and trans-national corporations are hyper-focusing your attention on it 24 hours a day for over 20 months straight. It's the biggest propaganda push in the history of the world. That's why you're thinking about it. The things you're talking about happen every year for hundreds of years. Toxins, chemicals, poisons and electro-magnetic frequencies throughout the environment can also greatly affect people's bodies. There are more EMFs pulsing through the airwaves now than ever before and they can cause flu-like effects. It's one of many possibilities though not necessarily definitive.

Re: ventilators, you can put a healthy person on one and have a good chance of killing them or critically debilitating them. There is not a new scary virus out in the wild that is affecting people. That's the lie, that's the story. It's false. The modern germ theory of disease is fraudulent and was introduced to benefit the sales of pharmaceuticals.

It's because the media, government and trans-national corporations are hyper-focusing your attention on it 24 hours a day for over 20 months straight. It's the biggest propaganda push in the history of the world. That's why you're thinking about it. The things you're talking about happen every year for hundreds of years. Toxins, chemicals, poisons and electro-magnetic frequencies throughout the environment can also greatly affect people's bodies. There are more EMFs pulsing through the airwaves now than ever before and they can cause flu-like effects. It's one of many possibilities though not necessarily definitive.

Re: ventilators, you can put a healthy person on one and have a good chance of killing them or critically debilitating them. There is not a new scary virus out in the wild that is affecting people. That's the lie, that's the story. It's false. The modern germ theory of disease is fraudulent and was introduced to benefit the sales of pharmaceuticals.

So browsing through your response, I still didn't see anything that indicated what the illness actually is. If someone who was pro vaccine asked the question I asked, and received your response, they wouldn't have any reason to believe what you've said, because there's nothing relevant to the question in your response. Yes the government/media/corporations exaggerated things, and yes ventilators are bad, but there's no actual mention of the illness.

We have been subject to toxins, chemicals, poisons, and EMF for many years before COVID, so I don't know why that's relevant.

If our talking point is that COVID is an illness we're all familiar with, but there's no mention of the specific illness, why would anyone believe it?

What is the illness, because I'm genuinely curious.

Zagor

Woodpecker
You’re asking the question as if you’ve never heard of the flu. And I know you have, and I know you’re waiting for someone to mention the flu so I’ve took the bait to see how you’ll explain to us that this ‘novel’ disease is different to flu.

Easy_C

Peacock
We’ve been over this a couple of times and in my opinion the “COVID doesn’t exist” arguments I have found entirely unconvincing because a lot of people I know directly and indirectly at my old employer (a travel intensive multinational firm) had noticed an unusually nasty “flu” going around over the 2019-2020 winter. This was several months before any official announcement and in none of these cases was it influenza.

Theres a few Reddit threads that actually have some value discussing the possibility and the general sentiment there, since there’s no longer any “officially correct” opinion is surprisingly candid: numerous other people noticed the same thing including hospitals running out of influenza tests.

None of the “COVID doesn’t exist” people have been able to sufficiently explain why we had such a nasty flu season, with altered symptoms that align perfectly to COVID.

My hypothesis is that the virus is real, BUT it declined in severity and deadliness in the Wild much faster than it was intended to. All of their actions, planning, and assumptions (e.g. the elites themselves fleeing to remote areas. The semi-elites I know all did) seemed to be based on the scenario of a much higher death rate than we got.

Besides which now that we have additional records there are plenty of dissident experts who have the opinion it was made in a Lab and even cite specific markers indicating modifications. It’s also equally possible that the reason the virus “hasn’t been isolated” is because doing so would decisively prove it’s man made.

Easy_C

Peacock
And for now it’s different from the flu: in my case it was two things symptom wise. The first was a lack of mucus production resulting in a dry cough that eventually became painful by day 8 or so. The second was extreme low energy which had my wife extremely worried after I spent two days almost continuously asleep. I’ve never experienced any symptoms like that before.

Edit: also keep in mind this thing was developed outsourced with Chinese laboratory that creates some room for error.

You’re asking the question as if you’ve never heard of the flu. And I know you have, and I know you’re waiting for someone to mention the flu so I’ve took the bait to see how you’ll explain to us that this ‘novel’ disease is different to flu.

I'm legitimately asking in good faith, not trying to make anyone look bad. I have had the flu several times over the past 9 years or so. I think twice I contracted the one which gives diarrhea and vomiting continuously, and another time I got a pretty tame strain. I have never in my life lost my sense of taste or smell due to the flu, and have never had breathing problems either. Keep in mind I lived in Chicago when I got sick those three times, so if there was something to catch I would've caught it.

I wasn't even aware that the flu was deadly prior to COVID, I thought it was just something that most people get over within a week, but seeing reports of people with these symptoms has me genuinely wondering what is the illness you all speak of, if it's not COVID, because I've never heard of it. If it is something that's been around a while, why are we only talking about it as of March 2019 and not before..

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
And for now it’s different from the flu: in my case it was two things symptom wise. The first was a lack of mucus production resulting in a dry cough that eventually became painful by day 8 or so. The second was extreme low energy which had my wife extremely worried after I spent two days almost continuously asleep. I’ve never experienced any symptoms like that before.

Edit: also keep in mind this thing was developed outsourced with Chinese laboratory that creates some room for error.
I had exactly the same symptoms in February 2018. Me and a friend of mine, both very healthy, were dry coughing for two weeks. It got so bad that I had to use codeine to stop the cough reflex.

Edin

Robin
On the argument of whether there is such a thing a covid or not, think about the power of suggestion or otherwise known in the medical sphere as psychosomatic expression of illness or nocebo effect.

Covid is a nocebo effect hence why symptoms may be similar. If the media decides to suggest that everyone with covid will have an itchy rectum it will manifest in the majority of people.

Some people are more prone to the power of suggestion (hypnosis) some to a lesser extent. I am not boasting but I have learned to control my susceptibility to it. The other day I was speaking on the phone to a friend in thousands of miles away who is convinced he's got covid and he's lost his senses of smell and taste, yadda, yadda. I am not kidding you while I was speaking to him via the phone I was starting to feel unwell and the next morning I woke up with a harsch throat but I quickly reminded myself that I am falling for the power of suggestion and must get out of it. By noon all was back to normal.

I used to know a guy who belonged to a very peculiar club - the poison mushroom club. They would gather once a month and cook and eat poisonous mushrooms. Through the power of thought they were able to neutralize the poisonous effect to a degree. Every member had different reactions and it depends a lot on your current mental state.

Shaolin monks would tell you that they break these bricks more with the power of the chi (the will) rather than with physical force.

Just my two stotinki.

Last edited:

ginsu

Woodpecker
I think the situation is not quite how you’ve portrayed it. I think there’s like maybe a third of people who are totally brainwashed and unreachable. Then there’s a much smaller component who know exactly what the score is. They might be only around 10 percent but if I’m being optimistic maybe could reach as high as 15 or 20 percent. They know all about the Great Reset and that’s what’s driving this.

Logic and facts is to try to reach the rest, who don’t fit into either category. They are normies who aren’t actually scared of Covid but are just trying to get through this. They wore masks and got jabbed just to get through things and “back to normal.” These people are still reachable even if the diehard covidians are not. They’re especially reachable if they got the vaxx and had very negative side effects
Even if we do reach the remaining normies like you say, i dont think that will solve things. This is an all or nothing struggle. They are not going to go back into the shadow to try again later. The plan has been set in motion, it needs to be fulfilled on their timeline the easy way or the hard way.

I think we cant argue and reason our way out of an impending totalitarian dictatorship. Are dictators in power because they have the support of the normies or is it because they control the government, money, enforcers, media, institutions and more ?.

We are in a stage where the Normies are being used as a tool and a curtain of decency to bring about this new society. You can take away the curtain to reveal the monster behind it but that doesn't destroy it. Its just one tool that it relies on but it has other options.

At that point you will just have made it come out into the open where it doesn't have to pretend to be decent and caring about the best interests of the normies. It will just stomp on all of us out in the open.

Awakening the remaining normies doesn't take away the other powers that they currently have to DICTATE their reality over the society.

The normies are being used, but consider if they actually NEED them, and consider if WE actually need them. They are usefull yes but ultimately they dont matter. If you put them aside for a moment you can gain clarity about some harsh truths.

there is a monster with many tentacles staring at us and making it go away is ugly

1. we enter into a soft totalitarian dictatorship hiding behind a curtain of protecting us from climate and covid dangers
2. normies are reasoned with their eyes are opened to the monster but its still there. only now out in the open and its not pretending to be decent
3. we wrestle with the monster and things get ugly

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

The symptoms are different likely because its not a naturally occurring virus. Genetically manipulation of a bat virus that wouldn’t normally synthesize with human biology was combined with viral components that were known to do just that. “Gain of function “ is explicitly that ability.

i personally still dont believe its a “ respiratory “ illness but rather a blood born disease primarily that uses red blood cels as the primary replication vector with secondary ACE2 receptor vulnerabilities* opportunisticly. The respiratory issues are manifestations of later stage high viral load. * Some people are either genetically predisposed to those vulnerabilities or have developed “gaps” in their immunity arsenal because of age, or lifestyle (I call that phatphuckitis).

Theres more evidence leaking that the very first cases were as early as Sept 2019 among workers at the Wuhan lab (WIV). It spread in Wuhan first andwas first publicly reported in November 2019. By then it was likely already far flung. The wider media didnt really start to pick up the story until late Dec or early Jan 2020

its not “flu” because its not “ naturally occurring “

But it sure as hell isnt the WWZ zombie - extinction- level virus we were sold at the beginning as the justification for the tsunami of totalitarianism being foisted on us still