COVID Passport thread

Sa6re

Sparrow
You’re kinda believing in the same fairy tales. Most of that ‘evidence’ came from a Communist Party run laboratory funded by criminals and sociopaths. Ok lets say there is an rna strand of a bat virus because they made it and its in your vaccine. To understand this Operation you have to see it as it is, a Global Intelligence Operation. Carefully planned and set up with narratives and sub-narratives with confusion and subversion written in to it. People die all the time, in this past year the only rise from a normal year was from lockdown and stress. See rise in alcohol related deaths in England: https://www.englishdemocrats.party/covid_alcoholic

Some people are in a psychosis, they see Covid everywhere.

Covid-19 is an example of a mass psychosis. Whether its a real rna strand or not is irrelevant because the Covid-19 you believe in, was invented by a careful and aggressive psychological manipulation.

We didn’t get to this position of a total global medical fascist tyranny in 1 year. Much of what we think of nature, the world, biology and humans has been under a global corporate medical tyranny for many decades. Just look at who pushes Neo-Darwinist Evolution and how much effort and money goes into it globally, there’s a reason they push that ridiculous theory. Even when esteemed biochemists and biologists clearly state the truth; why does no-one listen to them? Propaganda has engulfed the mind of mankind, that’s why?

“A scientific hypothesis should be potentially falsifiable. However the idea of slow evolution infinitesimally small inherited variations has been falsified by the findings of paleontology..as well as genetics. Yet it’s adherents principally reject any scientific proof against Neo-Darwinism, so that, their theory has become a non-falsifiable worldview, to which people stick to in spite of all contrary evidence” Dr. Wolf-Ekkard Lönnig

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I read through it quickly. Believe what you will, but I think that there`s little point in debating the existence of this virus, or just flat out deny that viruses exist at all. These are standard lab technique`s, and the hang-up on isolation is well...I don`t see the point. There will always be a soup of material in vitro like this, and you can then analyse the sequence and compare that to other known viruses from the same family, that again will resemble viral DNA in general. There is a whole body of work going back a long way here.

I watched the house of numbers many years ago, and I think there are some valid points to the whole thing, but I ultimately still think that HIV is real also. Again, it`s all the things related to immunity and health and the need for vaccines that are lies. Just my 0.02$

Well, you're certainly welcome to believe in the big lie that guarantees this nightmare will never end. Who am I to stop you?

There's a whole body of work going back 100 years with lie built upon lie. How could that possibly be wrong?

Here's a study from 100 years ago where they desperately tried to infect people in the study with a dangerous influenza and they just couldn't do it. So much for the transmission of dangerous "viruses" from person to person.

When you say COVID isn't real, can you identify the illness that's causing people shortness of breath, loss of smell, loss of taste, etc? What gives those people those symptoms over the long term?

If you do know what it is, why is that particular illness all of a sudden a problem? Why wasn't it a problem 3 years ago?
Yes, there’s an explanation for the shortness of breath from the German New Medicine, which I’ve mentioned many times.

But you have to keep an open mind and be willing to think outside the box. I can’t just paraphrase it, but I’ll give some links and please read them carefully with an open mind. GNM is a radical medical theory invented by Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer that claims that shock conflicts (sudden, unanticipated shocking stresses) are what trigger most diseases, rather than infectious agents. He does acknowledge people can get poisoned, that toxic substances can get ingested and wreak havoc on the body, but he also insists that doesn’t explain the majority of illnesses.

The reason the inventor of this paradigm was certain most illness was triggered by the individual psyche and not an external infectious agent is that he took CT brain scans of the patients and always found peculiar dark ring pattern configurations showing up on the scans only when the person was sick, but not once the sickness was resolved. And the ring pattern was always located in the same area of the brain for the same disease for every patient - he studied thousands of people over many years - so he was able to construct a taxonomy of disease where lung cancer ring patterns always show up in one particular spot of the brain of absolutely everyone, kidney disease another, influenza another etc etc.

This is a website devoted to GNM:

This is the page about the Five Biological Laws that make up the theory:

This is the page concerning lungs and shortness of breath:

Here’s a video from a GNM practitioner explaining what particular conflict shock she thinks reallly happened in Wuhan:

It’s important to realize that the theory has been tested and verified by various neutral observers - physicians and professional associations - over the years and they found Hamer’s scientific claims to be verifiable:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Wrong. This is the same claim that's been refuted for over a year now. They didn't isolate a single virus. They made a soup of various things and said the virus was in it. It's all pseudo-science BS.

Dr. Kaufman, Dr. Cowan and Dr. Stefan Lanka, among others, have already proven why this claim of isolation is fraudulent.
It is strange that all the available registries cite one sequencing in Fev 2020...in China

Authors Dr Ren,L., Wang,J., Jin,Q., Xiang,Z., Wu,Z., Wu,C., Liu,Y., Yang,J.
and Liu,B.

Some records have been removed as well

I wasn't even aware that the flu was deadly prior to COVID, I thought it was just something that most people get over within a week, but seeing reports of people with these symptoms has me genuinely wondering what is the illness you all speak of, if it's not COVID, because I've never heard of it. If it is something that's been around a while, why are we only talking about it as of March 2019 and not before..
Its not one specific illness, it’s the worldwide turmoil and chaos and upheaval that nobody anywhere can avoid that’s triggering different biological responses in different people. In GNM, the individual psyche determines which “disease” or “emergency biological program” the individual body undergoes.

Hamer was first led on this path after his son was killed in a freak accident and still reeling with shock, and after a lifetime of good health, Hamer was diagnosed with testicular cancer and his wife with ovarian cancer. He wondered why this should happen to them both at this time and was sure it must be connected with his son’s death.

He used CT brain scans to discover clearly visible ring configurations in the brains of people whose cancers were active but not in those whose cancer was in remission or who weren’t sick at all. What he discovered was that his own cancer and that of others isn’t some random thing, some chaotic breakdown of the body because he smoked too many cigarettes, but rather the cancer had a biological purpose.

He discovered that testicular and ovarian cancer - tumor formation in the testicles and the ovaries - is connected to a sudden and temporary boost in fertility.
This means that a mother loses her child, she goes into shock, the shock conflict triggers the “disease” or as he calls it “emergency biological program” of ovarian cancer, and the cancer program increases her chances of getting pregnant again. So the cancer has a purpose. And as long as the cancer program is activated, you can see the ring formation on the CT brain scan. When the program switches off, the ring formation disappears. That’s how you know the brain and psyche of the individual, not an external infectious agent, is the real cause of the illness.

Sadly, because Germ Theory is totally dominant and Terrain Theory neglected, people with cancer are encouraged to get chemo and pump their body full of drugs, instead of trying to resolve whatever conflict and trauma triggered the cancer “biological program,” because if you can make the connection you can consciously decide to “switch off” and the cancer just goes into remission automatically. That’s what Hamer discovered, but when he started airing his discoveries he started being persecuted, jailed, endured attempted assassinations and had to flee Germany and live abroad since the medical cartel and big Pharma didn’t want anyone to know most disease can be healed at almost no expense at all, by getting in touch with your own mind and spirit and locating the precise shock that set off the disease.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Its not one specific illness, it’s the worldwide turmoil and chaos and upheaval that nobody anywhere can avoid that’s triggering different biological responses in different people. In GNM, the individual psyche determines which “disease” or “emergency biological program” the individual body undergoes.

Hamer was first led on this path after his son was killed in a freak accident and still reeling with shock, and after a lifetime of good health, Hamer was diagnosed with testicular cancer and his wife with ovarian cancer. He wondered why this should happen to them both at this time and was sure it must be connected with his son’s death.

He used CT brain scans to discover clearly visible ring configurations in the brains of people whose cancers were active but not in those whose cancer was in remission or who weren’t sick at all. What he discovered was that his own cancer and that of others isn’t some random thing, some chaotic breakdown of the body because he smoked too many cigarettes, but rather the cancer had a biological purpose.

He discovered that testicular and ovarian cancer - tumor formation in the testicles and the ovaries - is connected to a sudden and temporary boost in fertility.
This means that a mother loses her child, she goes into shock, the shock conflict triggers the “disease” or as he calls it “emergency biological program” of ovarian cancer, and the cancer program increases her chances of getting pregnant again. So the cancer has a purpose. And as long as the cancer program is activated, you can see the ring formation on the CT brain scan. When the program switches off, the ring formation disappears. That’s how you know the brain and psyche of the individual, not an external infectious agent, is the real cause of the illness.

Sadly, because Germ Theory is totally dominant and Terrain Theory neglected, people with cancer are encouraged to get chemo and pump their body full of drugs, instead of trying to resolve whatever conflict and trauma triggered the cancer “biological program,” because if you can make the connection you can consciously decide to “switch off” and the cancer just goes into remission automatically. That’s what Hamer discovered, but when he started airing his discoveries he started being persecuted, jailed, endured attempted assassinations and had to flee Germany and live abroad since the medical cartel and big Pharma didn’t want anyone to know most disease can be healed at almost no expense at all, by getting in touch with your own mind and spirit and locating the precise shock that set off the disease.

Interesting stuff, I'll have to look into it. This is new information for me.

Here's a study from 100 years ago where they desperately tried to infect people in the study with a dangerous influenza and they just couldn't do it. So much for the transmission of dangerous "viruses" from person to person.

Experiments Upon Volunteers to Determine the Cause and Mode of Spread of Influenza, Boston, November and December, 1918
I never saw that study, but if that’s true, if perfectly dovetails with Hamer’s discoveries.

If the brain and psyche of the patient is what really activates the “disease process” - it would make sense that they couldn’t infect people with influenza no matter how hard they tried.

Sa6re

Sparrow
This is probably my biggest concern - this stupid "passport" being a requirement to visit a hospital....

My wife is having a baby in October. If I get locked out of air travel and other recreational things due to my refusal to be shot up, so be it... I can live with that. I won't like it... but in the grand scheme of things, a lot of that stuff is just recreational nonsense. But, being banned from my wife's bedside during the birth of our child is a whole different ballgame. Will they have the power to do that to me????

This all has to be stopped, now. Never in my life have I felt that we are about to enter a war for our rights in this country, the likes of which we have not seen in our lifetime.
What are you talking about? Just have a home birth, hire a midwife, it’s that simple. P.S. Humans have been giving birth for 2 million years without E.R, if you believe the darwinists.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
This has been the purpose of the hoax from the start.

There is no new disease called Covid-19. It’s a phantom of the mind. The whole scam has always hinged on the worthless PCR test and the bogus concept of asymptomatic transmission.

This is where it has always been leading. Yet even here, on this forum, people will insist they “got sick with Covid.” You didn’t get sick with Covid, you got sick with the same old respiratory illnesses that have always been around. Do you have any symptoms that can’t be found in the medical texts from the past? No. It doesn’t matter if you personally haven’t experienced these symptoms before, they are still known symptoms of old diseases. And it’s still a fact that more severe, more frequent and more prolonged stresses/shocks are connected to worse experiences of disease. The stress/disease connection is real. So no, it’s not Covid you had. Covid isn’t real even if these symptoms are unusual for you. Because those “unusual” symptoms are perfectly usual when a person has undergone unusual stressors and sources of anxiety and turmoil over a year and a half.

The inability of the opposition to attain intellectual clarity is part of the problem.

It’s very simple:

1) PCR tests are fake and diagnostically useless
2) asymptomatic spread is fake science
3) the injections are undeniably dangerous
4) control of the masses via vaccine passports, leading to the Great Reset, not a genuine concern for public safety, has motivated all these tyrannical measures

People can protest or even riot all they like. Any opposition movement that isn’t accompanied by precise intellectual clarity and a razor sharp message is doomed to fail. Just look at the video of the guy harassing Toronto mayor John Tory for proof that protest without intellectual clarity is useless.

You have to intellectually, politically and scientifically delegitimize the enemy. Andrew Anglin pointed out that Trumpsters are gloating over the media “admitting” that “Trump was right” and Covid May have escaped from a Wuhan lab. “Haha we forced them to admit it after denying it all year!” Yeah, great, and now they’ve roped you right back in to believing the hoax just as you were starting to see through the hoax.

Without clarity of thinking our side is finished.
Flu has disapperead LOL

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
You have to intellectually, politically and scientifically delegitimize the enemy. Andrew Anglin pointed out that Trumpsters are gloating over the media “admitting” that “Trump was right” and Covid May have escaped from a Wuhan lab. “Haha we forced them to admit it after denying it all year!” Yeah, great, and now they’ve roped you right back in to believing the hoax just as you were starting to see through the hoax.

Without clarity of thinking our side is finished.
Great post Redcrosse. If I may be so free I'd add spiritually. Eventually the problem is not political, nor economic, nor intellectual, but spiritual. We spiritually deligitimize the enemy by not having his smokescreen, confusion and lies affect our spiritual (and mental) state. The storm can be wild, the waves can blow on the rock, but with Christ we'll always be in the eye of the tornado.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
EU countries falling 1 for 1 now.

The news just gets better and better every day. What a wonderful world we live in.

Isn't it weird to know that all of our high-ranking politicians are inhabited by genocidal demons?

Edin

Robin

They can create all sorts of laws but what happens on the ground is a different matter. Technically this is going to be virtually impossible to enforce as it will paralyze everything. Similar to the fiasco with the Ping app in the UK where millions are asked to isolate. But it is amazing to see the massive U-turn in the EU principles - from free movement within the union to completely the opposite - restriction of movement within the countries.

Last edited:

Johnnyvee

Pelican
Well, you're certainly welcome to believe in the big lie that guarantees this nightmare will never end. Who am I to stop you?

There's a whole body of work going back 100 years with lie built upon lie. How could that possibly be wrong?

That is not the (so called) lies that are the problem, but rather what you can do to improve general health and immune function etc. I think you are focusing on the wrong issue in that sense. There was little incentive to lie viruses into existence in the first place. And it makes sense that they exist in regards to biology also.

But the take home point is that people for the most part get sick due to poor immune function. That is why you had the plagues of the middle-ages in Europe and elsewhere, black death, Spanish flu, cholera, etc. And those things are still a problem in Africa today, for the same reason that they caused problems in Europe prior to modernity. So when people where forced to live with open sewers, drink weak beer instead of water and eat mainly grains for food, they became susceptible to illness. So I agree that viruses are not the fundamental cause of disease from infection, but rather a prerequisite for it to occur. So vaccines are the wrong thing to focus on, but rather diet, lifestyle and hygiene should be the main measures. Alas, the money get`s in the way of that...

ginsu

Woodpecker

Thanks for this quick update, it really seals the deal for me on a personal level about some decisions I was struggling with, we all know its coming but when it does it really hits you on a level that you couldn't anticipate

They can create all sorts of laws but what happens on the ground is a different matter. Technically this is going to be virtually impossible to enforce as it will paralyze everything. Similar to the fiasco with the Ping app in the UK where millions are asked to isolate. But it is amazing to see the massive U-turn in the EU principles - from free movement within the union to completely the opposite - restriction of movement within the countries.

It is easily enforceable in the northern cities and points of transit, airports, trains, bigger stores. You are right it is not enforceable in the more local areas or much of the southern country because its infrastructure isn't there but its only a matter of time.

Italy received a big investment from the EU during this hoax to upgrade their infrastructure, they started laying high speed internet in rural areas.

Living a permanent lockdown life, unable to participate in normal society and spending most of your time in nature and small villages isnt the worst life to have but its really difficult nonetheless because we are not used to it and we know better. Its also especially tough for those who are still young.

I told my parents about the covid pass just now and they simply dont care, they even said what is wrong with living in a china style social credit system '' i dont have a problem with it '', damn boomers. What the hell is wrong with this generation that they choose their own mental comfort above all else. They prefer to shut their eyes and keep watching tv instead of considering their children's futures.

If this system gets in its going to be hell because they capture the most important points in the country and just expand it slowly from there to the outer regions.

This is evil

Last edited:

Elipe

Pelican
I told my parents about the covid pass just now and they simply dont care, they even said what is wrong with living in a china style social credit system '' i dont have a problem with it '', damn boomers.
That is the same generation that said of the TSA and other 9/11-related surveillance measures: "If you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to hide?"

Boomers really enabled the post-9/11 surveillance system.