COVID Passport thread

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian

This is an example of why I was split on standing up for cops when they were getting run thru the mud last year.

On one hand some of them do a great job and are needed for society.

On the other hand many are filled with rage, abuse their authority and don't hesitate to carry out orders from the communists in charge. Communists depend on a police force to carry out their mission.

How does a cop sleep at night knowing he beat a woman for not showing a vax passport?

But they won't do anything to an illegal immigrant who torches cars which Paris has seen a lot of.

kel

Banned
Virus czar calls to begin readying for eventual 4th vaccine dose

Despite the title, as the article makes clear he's really calling for people to begin readying for an endless stream of doses:

it seems every few months — it could be once a year or five or six months — we’ll need another shot.

and

The Health Ministry last week also announced that the “Green Pass” system — a document that allows entry into certain gatherings and public places for those who are vaccinated or have recovered from the coronavirus — will expire six months after the holder received their second or third dose, hinting that a fourth dose may be administered in six-months time.

And of course this won't stop at Israel.

Tippy

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Japan has been trying to centralize it's beaurocracy for a while. They implemented a 'my number' card a few years ago to try ,and I guess this is a chance for them to attempt it again. But Japan will not go in as hard as other countries, I guess.

WhiteWolf

Banned
Interesting...

When police retreat from protestors, they have body armor/shields and aren't attacked.

When protestors retreat from police, they have no armor and get attacked.
Riot police are evil weak cowards, the things i've seen them do this last year to freedom loving people, makes my blood boil.
If i would see one of them severely wounded on the streets crying for help, i would not even call an ambulance.
They are the scum of the earth. I hope that one day they will get what they deserve.
These are the street soldiers/bullies of the elites and they wouldn't think twice about beating up your 80 y/old grandpa if he doesn't move out the way quick enough, during a peacefull protest against tyranny.

Attachments

• 0d7781f8a4_13937D4A-7E97-4517-A2C5-156F8AAE2C51.jpeg
    0d7781f8a4_13937D4A-7E97-4517-A2C5-156F8AAE2C51.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 33
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Max Boot is almost, no scratch that - is a caricature of every negative stereotype about our 'early life' friends. He's almost a like a stock character villain written by Goebels. But he's real and constantly given a platform in major mass media. What does that tell you?

It amazing how many Jews fled the Soviet Union to come here and show us nothing but contempt and ingratitude- (Joffe, Jennifer Rubin, Cathy "Young" etc) at least the ones hired by big media.
So .. they genocided the Russians, then found themselves surrounded by the selfsame Russians.. who didn't didn't appreciate what had been done to them. So then they ran to the US and .. they really returned the favour with their welcoming new hosts. 108.. was it? 109 including Yemen?

The above is not about Covid, but it does show the kind of man Max Boot is and at the same time offers some scant schadenfreude to those who are outraged by his evil and his chutzpah.
There is a reason that Tucker Carlson is hated by elites.

brotherjimbob

Banned
Scotland has pushed through Covid passports for "large venues, as of October 1st:

Things have really gone in the UK...

That's it... clubs, pubs, mass events...

12 months max and it'll be supermarkets, 'healthcare'...

Again, thanks normies!

N°6

Hummingbird
So .. they genocided the Russians, then found themselves surrounded by the selfsame Russians.. who didn't didn't appreciate what had been done to them. So then they ran to the US and .. they really returned the favour with their welcoming new hosts. 108.. was it? 109 including Yemen?

The above is not about Covid, but it does show the kind of man Max Boot is and at the same time offers some scant schadenfreude to those who are outraged by his evil and his chutzpah.
There is a reason that Tucker Carlson is hated by elites.

I note that he had to compare Putin with Hitler to leverage Charles Lindbergh against Tucker because comparing Putin with the Roosevelt’s WW2 ally Stalin wouldn’t work.