COVID Passport thread

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Scotland has pushed through Covid passports for "large venues, as of October 1st:

What a surprise! I just so never saw this coming!

Coming out of sarcasm mode, the so called government of my country have now stated that they may (read almost certainly will) go further than the restrictions in Scotland:

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
Most likely just a slight shift of the goal post tactic unfortunately

Indeed. How many times they have said one thing just to make 180 degree turn the next week.

They monitor closely the public moods through the internet and are going to introduce them indirectly by incentivising the corporation to do the dirty work on behalf of the government.

brotherjimbob

Banned

,Hmmm....

What's the play?

Maybe they know too many people are getting it, so they're gonna back off for a season?...

Pretty clever if so,.as it will make everyone sounding the alarm look like coo-ks...

Or maybs they've hit their vax target anyway, so who cares...

There's definitely a play though...

This BS just makes me really want to find a spot away from all of this, and they can do whatever they want...

brotherjimbob

Banned
Maybe...

But back then Britain was a lot whiter...

Not being 'raythist', but there's a marked lack.of diversity amongst covid protestors in the UK, and their power will always be limited (by design, of course).

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
,Hmmm....

What's the play?

Maybe they know too many people are getting it, so they're gonna back off for a season?...

Pretty clever if so,.as it will make everyone sounding the alarm look like coo-ks...

This BS just makes me really want to find a spot away from all of this, and they can do whatever they want...
The play is push as far as they can go, then release pressure. 2 steps ahead, 1 back. They're gonna gather the info they have now as they see the level of resistance, calculate a bit and come back later 1000%.

Tippy

Woodpecker
Other Christian
UK is way behind US/Canada/Aus and NZ when it comes to draconian insanity.

I just wonder when they go 'bad cop'...

You would think they could get away with it now but maybe they will wait for mass winter deaths. Does make sense actually.

People are still enjoying their govt granted freedoms.

brotherjimbob

Banned
UK is way behind US/Canada/Aus and NZ when it comes to draconian insanity.

I just wonder when they go 'bad cop'...

You would think they could get away with it now but maybe they will wait for mass winter deaths. Does make sense actually.

People are still enjoying their govt granted freedoms.

Mass Winter Deaths...

Frightening... and it will give them all the licence they need to justify anything...

Closing borders, forbidding exit,vax only flights, camps...

Normies will stand on their doorsteps and clap... again.

Tippy

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Mass Winter Deaths...

Frightening... and it will give them all the licence they need to justify anything...

Closing borders, forbidding exit,vax only flights, camps...

Normies will stand on their doorsteps and clap... again.

Yeah...they must have done some research and realized there was not enough support for it. Prob back to the drawing board for the propaganda team.

They need maybe some more covid death news and a new variant or two before they go for it.

bubs

Robin
Protestant
Just saw that in one city in US, govt staff are required to either be vaccinated or tested weekly. On the surface this sounds like a reasonable compromise and sounds fair BUT as long as they guarantee paid leave to employees to quarantine if they test positive). Naturally, that one very important tidbit was not addressed on the news. Because everything about the vaccine mandates is to passively aggressively create hardship for non vaccinated. Can’t travel, can’t dine out, loss income etc. if you comply you get some normalcy of the fruits of pre 2020 lofestyle, if you don’t, you are causing your own hardships (but it’s rigged so the individual is blamed and not the Authorities).

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Yeah...they must have done some research and realized there was not enough support for it. Prob back to the drawing board for the propaganda team.

They need maybe some more covid death news and a new variant or two before they go for it.
All part of the up again, back again, now down again, forward again.. Covid demoralisation/dependency plan.

expect changing dates and constantly
moving goalposts.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Other Christian
,Hmmm....

What's the play?

It appears that the 1922 made itself heard.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
The whole vaccine passport is just a bluff to get as many vaccinated as possible. There will never have one working properly even if it's a digital one.

Israel allegedly had a green pass and then it was withdrawn. Why? Because logistically it can not be made to work. Take a good size stadium, for example. Capacity 76,000 plus. When do you start queuing for a Saturday game? On Thursday morning? If it can not work for large venues then it would make a zero sense for a small cafe for example because the larger the crowd the more chances for transmission.

Now the UK backs off. Why? It has jabbed a significant number and now the normies will believe that the jab is INDEED the key for freedom. So now this government will use this situation as a trump card. "Let us jab the kids or the vaccine passport and lockdown are coming". "Take this booster or the vaccine passport and lockdown are coming." When the British MI6 aka the British government makes a move you better not let your guard down as these people are foxy.

Australia and USA are now bluffing too as the jabbed percentage in those places is low. European Union was saying that their pass will take effect form July 2021. Where is it? It's September.

Scotland has plans for October to introduce theirs. I bet it will be in words only. It won't work in practice but surely it will get more people getting jabbed. Then they will say: Hooray we no longer need it! Praise this wise government!

Denmark says: No more passes, no lockdown, no masks! Why? They are highly jabbed. But if they resuse the boosters they will be back under lockdown.

It's just a bluff, folks! But the trouble is they will have to resort to another shock therapy when the bluff no longer works as every little trick eventually wears out.

p.s. once they have you jabbed with graphene and thus connect you to the 5G/6G grid of things then they will have a full control over your thoughts and actions and that will be the actual "passport". It's digital but also virtual! And permanent ...

Last edited:

Tippy

Woodpecker
Other Christian
The whole vaccine passport is just a bluff to get as many vaccinated as possible. There will never have one working properly even if it's a digital one.

Israel allegedly had a green pass and then it was withdrawn.

This isn't true. They still require vaccine passport in Israel.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
This isn't true. They still require vaccine passport in Israel.

I don't know what is going on on the ground actually. It'd useful if there was a member of this forum from Israel to verify but I go by this and other articles.

Israel scraps its redundant vaccine passports

1 June 2021

So farewell, then, to Israel’s vaccine passport, the green pass. Less than three months after coming into effect, the Covid vaccination certification scheme was scrapped today, along with almost all of the remaining Covid-19 restrictions in public places.

Has anything changed since then? But nevertheless the point stands - it's unworkable and they are only using it as a stick.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
Is the Vax pass more or less important than the actual Vax? Is it just a stick to get people jabbed or is it the real goal of social credit? My instinct is it is more important that you get on the Vax pass train then whether you actually have a shot in your arm.