COVID Passport thread

Dissimilarty

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't know what is going on on the ground actually. It'd useful if there was a member of this forum from Israel to verify but I go by this and other articles.

Israel scraps its redundant vaccine passports

Has anything changed since then? But nevertheless the point stands - it's unworkable and they are only using it as a stick.
According to what Berenson has posted, the health official said you have to have 3 shots to be considered "green pass." My guess, based on the date of what you just posted, is the requirements came back in July when cases went back up.

Tippy

Woodpecker
According to what Berenson has posted, the health official said you have to have 3 shots to be considered "green pass." My guess, based on the date of what you just posted, is the requirements came back in July when cases went back up.

I have a friend on the ground in Israel.

You need to show proof of vax status for restaurants, bars, gyms etc...

Padouk

Robin

Israel's policy only supports my theory. If you read my original post here I say exactly that they will use it as bluff to encourage more vaccination. My point is that in practice this pass will be unworkable and will be eventually scrapped once they have enough graphene into the vaxxed and decide to start the next part of the experiment - switching on the grid connecting humans to the machine.

I have a friend on the ground in Israel.

You need to show proof of vax status for restaurants, bars, gyms etc...

According to statistics:

So far, 5,496,821 people, out Israel’s population of 9.5 million, have had at least two vaccination doses, of which 2,392,506 have had three shots.

Ask your friend how do these 40% plus of unjabbed Israelis manage to go by? And very soon the figure will be higher as the pass is due to expire.

Last edited:

Jaeric

Sparrow
Has anything changed since then? But nevertheless the point stands - it's unworkable and they are only using it as a stick.
I think it's a case of Heads - They Win, Tails - You Lose in the short term.

Hospitals will be understaffed, supply chains will continue to break down. Those in power will continue to loot what's left and debase the U.S. currency.

cyborg1337

Sparrow
The UK govt are serial liars; People keep falling for them repeatedly.

They have invested millions into the implementation Digital IDs and they WILL enforce it at some point. It's a question of how and when.

Where other countries leaders are going down the "dictatorship" approach to enforce vaccine mandates. The UK never makes their authotarian approach that obvious.

Look at the way they've handled child vaccinations. The JCVI said they don't recommend them BUT they put a caveat and the UK ministers have a right to override that decision - and they will let children override their parent's decision.

For vaccine passports they will create a scenario where the UK people will be so desperate about not wanting to go into another lockdown or so afraid, that the people themselves will give into the widespead use of vaccine passports.

They've succesfully done this with lockdowns, vaccinations and now child vaccinations with very large compliance and some backlash (compared to other countries).

Last edited:

Beacon

Sparrow
The whole vaccine passport is just a bluff to get as many vaccinated as possible. There will never have one working properly even if it's a digital one.

Israel allegedly had a green pass and then it was withdrawn. Why? Because logistically it can not be made to work. Take a good size stadium, for example. Capacity 76,000 plus. When do you start queuing for a Saturday game? On Thursday morning? If it can not work for large venues then it would make a zero sense for a small cafe for example because the larger the crowd the more chances for transmission.

Now the UK backs off. Why? It has jabbed a significant number and now the normies will believe that the jab is INDEED the key for freedom. So now this government will use this situation as a trump card. "Let us jab the kids or the vaccine passport and lockdown are coming". "Take this booster or the vaccine passport and lockdown are coming." When the British MI6 aka the British government makes a move you better not let your guard down as these people are foxy.

Australia and USA are now bluffing too as the jabbed percentage in those places is low. European Union was saying that their pass will take effect form July 2021. Where is it? It's September.

Scotland has plans for October to introduce theirs. I bet it will be in words only. It won't work in practice but surely it will get more people getting jabbed. Then they will say: Hooray we no longer need it! Praise this wise government!

Denmark says: No more passes, no lockdown, no masks! Why? They are highly jabbed. But if they resuse the boosters they will be back under lockdown.

It's just a bluff, folks! But the trouble is they will have to resort to another shock therapy when the bluff no longer works as every little trick eventually wears out.

p.s. once they have you jabbed with graphene and thus connect you to the 5G/6G grid of things then they will have a full control over your thoughts and actions and that will be the actual "passport". It's digital but also virtual! And permanent ...
What you have highlighted is very true. Where I am, the police spokesman has been tasked with the jab grooming job. Stating twice that those who resist the jab will be prosecuted when there is actually no law that allows it to be done. Furthermore, the police spokesman is generally someone who is registered as a lawyer (but barred from practicing due to office). Can you expect someone like that to not know the law?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The whole vaccine passport is just a bluff to get as many vaccinated as possible. There will never have one working properly even if it's a digital one.

Denmark says: No more passes, no lockdown, no masks! Why? They are highly jabbed. But if they resuse the boosters they will be back under lockdown.
Exactly. I hear people literally saying here ''look at Denmark they vaccinated 83%, we must just vaccinate all then we get our freedom back''. It's one big bait people, don't be the dumb fish falling for it. It. Is. All. Calculated.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
How far can people be from the truth?

And then quoting a dude with a freemason gesture hand in his pocket saying how in ''emergency times we must curb individual freedoms'', you can't make this sh... up anymore

Scotland, the most liberal home nation of the UK is the first to impose an internal passport system.

It's been taken over by bugmen, disgusting women and odours of Atheists, Commies, Islam and Judaism. I hate it. You would not believe how much has been truly lost. What I had as a child & teenager here was basically The Shire equivalent in The Lord Of The Rings.

I'll be moving to Englandstan this year, I'll have to take the coof pass fight elsewhere and keep an eye on my home turf.

Tippy

Woodpecker
It's been taken over by bugmen, disgusting women and odours of Atheists, Commies, Islam and Judaism. I hate it. You would not believe how much has been truly lost. What I had as a child & teenager here was basically The Shire equivalent in The Lord Of The Rings.

I'll be moving to Englandstan this year, I'll have to take the coof pass fight elsewhere and keep an eye on my home turf.

Is England really that much better?

Israel allegedly had a green pass and then it was withdrawn. Why? Because logistically it can not be made to work. Take a good size stadium, for example. Capacity 76,000 plus. When do you start queuing for a Saturday game? On Thursday morning? If it can not work for large venues then it would make a zero sense for a small cafe for example because the larger the crowd the more chances for transmission.

Now the UK backs off. Why? It has jabbed a significant number and now the normies will believe that the jab is INDEED the key for freedom. So now this government will use this situation as a trump card. "Let us jab the kids or the vaccine passport and lockdown are coming". "Take this booster or the vaccine passport and lockdown are coming." When the British MI6 aka the British government makes a move you better not let your guard down as these people are foxy.

Australia and USA are now bluffing too as the jabbed percentage in those places is low. European Union was saying that their pass will take effect form July 2021. Where is it? It's September.

Scotland has plans for October to introduce theirs. I bet it will be in words only. It won't work in practice but surely it will get more people getting jabbed. Then they will say: Hooray we no longer need it! Praise this wise government!

It's just a bluff, folks! But the trouble is they will have to resort to another shock therapy when the bluff no longer works as every little trick eventually wears out.

p.s. once they have you jabbed with graphene and thus connect you to the 5G/6G grid of things then they will have a full control over your thoughts and actions and that will be the actual "passport". It's digital but also virtual! And permanent ...
I agree with this premise, along with the Digital ID/cryptocurrency rollout included with their digital book of spells.