COVID Passport thread

Padouk

Sparrow
With Gavin being selected to maintain power in California this evening, I predict that California will be the first state to introduce the Covid Pass in the next few months. Please say a prayer for those that are currently unable to flee this encroaching totalitarianism. Truly dark times ahead.

Even if they do it's unworkable and it won't last. Do not despair.

Padouk

Sparrow

Winter Plans for the UK:

• Boris Johnson outlined the Government's winter 'plan B' which involved: the potential reintroduction of face mask mandates, the return of work from home guidance and vaccine passports for large events

Bad news....

Nah, just more bluffing, don't fall for it.
The longer we resist the shot the more we win.

It's a staring contest. Don't blink!

With Gavin being selected to maintain power in California this evening, I predict that California will be the first state to introduce the Covid Pass in the next few months. Please say a prayer for those that are currently unable to flee this encroaching totalitarianism. Truly dark times ahead.
If I still lived there I would be packing my bags right effing now.

02Hero

Pigeon
Why not implement this technology without this COVID circus? Or do you think people will not accept it?

Why would you want to follow/surveillance everybody? Isnt that way too much information to filter? Even with AI. Most people live ordinary lives.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Why not implement this technology without this COVID circus? Or do you think people will not accept it?

Why would you want to follow/surveillance everybody? Isnt that way too much information to filter? Even with AI. Most people live ordinary lives.
That line of questioning would seem to miss the point that everything is about control. While most people are absolutely ordinary and compliant, the government as a body is concerned with any threats from within that might buck the status quo.

Kinda like the whole reason Trump, who was ultimately fairly malleable, was such a hated person since he wasnt a part of the Politico Club.

They want your information. They want your bio-data. They want to control your thoughts and the Overton window. They already have most of this in place via the NSA/Patriot Act and reliance on Media that the average person is so engrained into their every daily functioning.

If you havent figured out... simple algorithms can determine dissent. Think about elements of control displayed in a combination of the movie Minority Report, Gattaca, and The Matrix as their attempt at predictive programming.

I think it's likely too much data to interpret now but it won't be at some point in the future as machine learning improves. They'll be able to build up very detailed profiles on everyone which can be used against them if need be. Merely being found to be on this forum will probably send your social credit score into the negative haha

kel

Ostrich
You collect it now and can use it later. Compare it to how all sorts of people get in trouble when a "friend" exposes them having used the word f.gg.t in a group text ten years prior.

It's lots of information, which is why the idea that everything is being recorded at all times is not realistic, but at the same time, the device itself can do some early filtering. Just like you can have cryptojackers, or people set up that SETI background process to use their idle compute cycles processing data looking for aliens, your computer and phone use only a fraction of their total processing power. Use some of those idle cycles to filter out 80% of the noise, save that 20% for deeper processing.

It's not a perfect system and not nearly entirely implemented yet, but the foundation is being laid.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
From the 25th of September you'll need a cojona test/vaxx to enter most public places in the NL: restaurants, hotels, events, sport games. But in fact I see many hopeful signs. Restaurant owners speaking out against it publicly, stating everyone is welcome. Really with this kind of measures we see the parallel economy manifest. Moreover, the union for the enforcers stating they'll only check the owners themselves, not the people on a terrace for example. In Amsterdam the mayor even announced they are not going to check, only with excess situations. So at this moment I frankly don't care what they decide at the national/global level: it is all about how it is enforced locally.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
It's unreal that in our house of representatives there is one party with 5 seats who sees it and goes against it. They come from outside of the establishment, being established to ''break the party cartel'' few years ago. Conclusion I make is that you really are in the system or you're out. If you're out of the system you can see it, if you're in the (establishment) system you can't as you're so trapped in the weaved web of fake media, religious belief in fake science and a general prideful and deluded perspective of reality.

You can check out their international twitter https://twitter.com/fvd_int

02Hero

Pigeon
From the 25th of September you'll need a cojona test/vaxx to enter most public places in the NL: restaurants, hotels, events, sport games. But in fact I see many hopeful signs. Restaurant owners speaking out against it publicly, stating everyone is welcome. Really with this kind of measures we see the parallel economy manifest. Moreover, the union for the enforcers stating they'll only check the owners themselves, not the people on a terrace for example. In Amsterdam the mayor even announced they are not going to check, only with excess situations. So at this moment I frankly don't care what they decide at the national/global level: it is all about how it is enforced locally.
I also live in NL.

IMO it is inevitable. This totalitarian system will be implemented. By force if it must. There is no stopping it without isolation or potential punishment. Even then you will be fighting a complete system: drones, soldiers, AI, etc. No way you can win from that.

You are fighting a force. Now the question is, what is the best road to pave in for your future.

This system will be seen as the new normal within 10 years max. There will not even be a thought about it. Just like the other simpler rules people have accepted in society. Like having a passport, drivers license etc. It will be as accepted like smartphones are accepted now.

People have already accepted it. I notice it around me.

This is what I think. Of course I could be wrong.

Padouk

Sparrow
I also live in NL.

IMO it is inevitable. This totalitarian system will be implemented. By force if it must. There is no stopping it without isolation or potential punishment. Even then you will be fighting a complete system: drones, soldiers, AI, etc. No way you can win from that.

You are fighting a force. Now the question is, what is the best road to pave in for your future.

This system will be seen as the new normal within 10 years max. There will not even be a thought about it. Just like the other simpler rules people have accepted in society. Like having a passport, drivers license etc. It will be as accepted like smartphones are accepted now.

People have already accepted it. I notice it around me.

This is what I think. Of course I could be wrong.

Nobody can tell what will happen in ten years. Hitler was very confident with his plan but look what happened. The British empire was almighty now the UK is a joke. Where are the Romans today? All gone!

You can not capture life, it's elusive.

02Hero

Pigeon
Nobody can tell what will happen in ten years. Hitler was very confident with his plan but look what happened. The British empire was almighty now the UK is a joke. Where are the Romans today? All gone!

You can not capture life, it's elusive.

True. We will see. Since a lot has changed since the coming up of smartphones and technology. Look how fast the world changed in 10 years. I think the next 10 years will be even faster in terms of development and change. "Development" in the sense of the world. Not that it is a good thing per se.

Padouk

Sparrow
True. We will see. Since a lot has changed since the coming up of smartphones and technology. Look how fast the world changed in 10 years. I think the next 10 years will be even faster in terms of development and change. "Development" in the sense of the world. Not that it is a good thing per se.

People are getting less and less healthy hence the recent boom in so called health industry - gyms, super foods, water filters, etc, ect. Now with the mass vaccination the long term effect on people's health will be even more pronounced. So eventually the technological advance will stall as ill women's body produce off-spring with lower intelligence.

Based on that what I speculate is in fact there will be a reversal of the technological development despite what the plans of the elite for a population of transhumans entail. I simply don't see the idea of transhumanism being successful, it's way too ambitious considering that we only think we know how the body works. We don't know it well. Just as a case example, the mainstream scientists are not even willing to consider that the Germ Theory needs evaluation.

So what we might see is in fact people going back to the roots and back to basics. I have already done it myself. If this process does not happen for whatever reason it will be the end of humanity as the more technologically advanced we become the sicker we get. We will eventually self-destroy.

Having said that I am in fact an optimist about the future as simpler life is much much better. We thrive on a community of no more than 300 people. Cities are deadly to our psyche and body.

So we, as people who resist thei NWO, are in fact the vital future force that the whole fate on humanity will rest one. Don't forget that!