COVID Passport thread

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Why did The Guardian let that one through, I wonder? Practically everything they write is ruling class propaganda.

Its Biometric ID. Something people in the UK are weary of.

Here is the company's website.

Looking at their partners and awards they are GloboHomo through and through.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
I have visited the office of a company that I contract with. Last time when I visited them masks were mandatory. Now I asked:

- Is it still mandatory to wear a mask?
- No you don't need it any more. With a vaccine pass you can enter without a mask.

They assumed that I have a passport because I guess it is not even a question for people who work there. I fear that next time I will not be able to enter. Maybe I will invite the boss to the street to talk about business. LOL

As advised by friends:

"From Friday if you go out in in VN, you will have to input all your movement data into this "pub gov security app" that also links to the vaccine green card.
if you go out without this and are stopped, you can be detained and/or fined."

Vietnam, Australia, Israel.. this is project tip-toe: slow process toward a one world government.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
As advised by friends:

"From Friday if you go out in in VN, you will have to input all your movement data into this "pub gov security app" that also links to the vaccine green card.
if you go out without this and are stopped, you can be detained and/or fined."

Vietnam, Australia, Israel.. this is project tip-toe: slow process toward a one world government.
Can you please link some article that describes this system installed in Vietnam? The exact rules, dates, etc?

Can you please link some article that describes this system installed in Vietnam? The exact rules, dates, etc?
This is my basic understanding.

People in Vietnam: the Govt says that the extreme lockdown will end on 1st October.
They will then supposedly go to to a Green/ Yellow passport system determining what services the vexed/unvaxxed can get/ enjoy/ go to.

Now,
1. the lockdown has been chaos for specifically Vietnamese reasons.
2. there have been nowhere near enough vaccines to double punch the populace.

So:
1. the lockdown probably won't end on Friday.
2. therefore officially the Covid Passport system that replaces the lockdown won't need to be announced and nor will it be rolled out by then.

People outside Vietnam working for big Western institutions/corporations have been advised by their employers to download the app above and told that it will track and trace and that it will interact with their Covid Green pass passport.

>. Its not authoritative of course, however : I believe the people working for blue chip companies that are preparing their employees for re-entry to Vietnam are far better apprised of the coming system than just some Joe Blo' in Vietnam. The instruction is to download the App and to make sure that it is active when outside the house for fear of breaking the law.

Didn't look beyond the first 2 pages for a link to this or any article so your mileage may vary but it seems that the Covid Passport is incoming for Vietnam.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Last of Mohicans. With the African presidents they've already gotten rid of and some redpill light presidents (Croatia/Mexico) the only politician in the world at an influential level who is standing up for his people. I don't count the Scandinavian countries as I expect what they're doing by announcing no measures anymore, no cojona passports etc is just a bait to lure the hesitant in other countires in with the perspective of being free, then closing the cage once again.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Last of Mohicans. With the African presidents they've already gotten rid of and some redpill light presidents (Croatia/Mexico) the only politician in the world at an influential level who is standing up for his people. I don't count the Scandinavian countries as I expect what they're doing by announcing no measures anymore, no cojona passports etc is just a bait to lure the hesitant in other countires in with the perspective of being free, then closing the cage once again.
Yeah, I have extreme doubts about Mexico and Croatia being strong enough to weather the storm. I mean, Croatia is a member of the EU and Mexico is on the U.S. doorstep. I considered going to Croatia (still a better choice than others I guess) but longterm the outlook is not good.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Small businesses are absolutely stupid for trying to go along with this. They're doing this to try to stay in business but ironically this will cause a large portion to be forced out of business, which is what huge corporations who can actually enforce the vaccine passports want. I think in major cities like New York, things will remain viable with such a pass. But in rural areas, the small businesses will unfortunately die out, leaving only massive corporations around who will gladly enact these types of vaccine passports and then rural landowners will be in a bad situation.