COVID Passport thread

Easy_C

Peacock
But in rural areas, the small businesses will unfortunately die out, leaving only massive corporations around who will gladly enact these types of vaccine passports and then rural landowners will be in a bad situation.
They’re just not doing it any rural areas outside of deep blue states with aggressive state police. It’s basically 2019 with rapid inflation where I’m at.

Zagor

Woodpecker
Yeah, I have extreme doubts about Mexico and Croatia being strong enough to weather the storm. I mean, Croatia is a member of the EU and Mexico is on the U.S. doorstep. I considered going to Croatia (still a better choice than others I guess) but longterm the outlook is not good.
In Croatian political system the president is just a figurehead with no real power. Prime minister has all the executive power (and the current one in Croatia is a globalist shill)

Beacon

Sparrow
Small businesses are absolutely stupid for trying to go along with this. They're doing this to try to stay in business but ironically this will cause a large portion to be forced out of business, which is what huge corporations who can actually enforce the vaccine passports want. I think in major cities like New York, things will remain viable with such a pass. But in rural areas, the small businesses will unfortunately die out, leaving only massive corporations around who will gladly enact these types of vaccine passports and then rural landowners will be in a bad situation.
On the surface looks like a stupid policy. But if you look deeper, all are carefully planned to head towards "you will own nothing and be happy". Vax passes will reduce business, vax mandates will increase wages due to employee scarcity all are there to annihilate small businesses allready trying to recover from lockdowns. So in the end only large corporations with deep pockets will survive the maelstrom. Its all a spoiler alert.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
We can't use vax passports as precondition for traveling, because it discriminates because not everyone has had the ability to be vaxed, but when that is the case it can be used as a precondition for traveling to have a ''uniform'' system. Say goodbye to travel, although we have bigger problems than that.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Small businesses are absolutely stupid for trying to go along with this. They're doing this to try to stay in business but ironically this will cause a large portion to be forced out of business, which is what huge corporations who can actually enforce the vaccine passports want. I think in major cities like New York, things will remain viable with such a pass. But in rural areas, the small businesses will unfortunately die out, leaving only massive corporations around who will gladly enact these types of vaccine passports and then rural landowners will be in a bad situation.
Yes, even the local restaurants are easy to replace with the likes of KFC and Mcdonalds. People still want somewhere to go out and eat. Therefore, they will get used to that kind of food eventually.

If small businesses dont go along with it, they are essentially going into a voluntary lockdown. But they will be replaced by kentucky buckets sooner or later.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Some more background.

Proof of a valid negative COVID-19 molecular test can be shown instead of proof of vaccination until November 30, but after that, travellers will need to be fully vaccinated and able to prove it as the testing alternative will be phased out.

Obviously the testing phase was indeed that, a phase, to be phased out asap.

Padouk

Woodpecker
Some more background.

Proof of a valid negative COVID-19 molecular test can be shown instead of proof of vaccination until November 30, but after that, travellers will need to be fully vaccinated and able to prove it as the testing alternative will be phased out.

Obviously the testing phase was indeed that, a phase, to be phased out asap.

I always knew that the testing will be temporary. Even the jab is just a phase. The ultimate goal is the ID. After that is getting rid of the body altogether.

When in March 2020 the whole thing started I said to myself "That's it!". So I packed up everything and left the big city for good. Since then I have hardly had to wear a mask and never been tested.

The reason I am saying that (sorry, if I repeat myself) is: fellas take action. There's no more time for deliberation. Get out of the city, move to rural area, preferably where you family is where you can have their support and look after your parents if they are still alive. Simplify your life, reduce expenses and rewild yourself. Work with both your hands and brains. Don't rely solely on internet for work. They will come after the internet too ... soon.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

@gluboco thread continued (part 1)
My wife and I have been suspended without pay for 4 weeks.
We can't return to our jobs.
Not sure our employers would let us back.
Even if they did, our colleagues despise us, wish on social media for our death. Nothing we can do will ever erase that. We can't work there.
2/

We can't find new jobs in our professions.
My wife and I have very different jobs in very different fields. But all jobs in both our fields now require the Covid Pass.
No Pass, no job.
3/

We're not allowed to buy food in the local supermarket.
We may only shop in small stores with street-facing entrances which mainly sell food,pharma,glasses/contacts, or farming/pet supplies.
In our area, that effectively limits us to one small, expensive convenience store.
4/

The Pass has wreaked havoc with the free market.
Supermarkets which require the Pass report shopper traffic is down 25% in the month since the Pass was imposed.
But in the small stores where the Pass isn't required, it’s up only 0.7%.
So where have the shoppers gone?

5/
We now buy food in old Soviet-style markets: outdoors, in parking lots, products sold on street, tiny tables, or from back of cars. Produce, eggs, cheese, meat, fish. Cash only. No Pass required.
Not as convenient as a supermarket. But it works for now. Life finds a way.

FBGdvF4VEAI7gQ_

6/

I need to make some home repairs. But without a Pass, I can't enter the hardware store to buy supplies.
I can't call for a repair worker because repairs are banned for non-Pass holders. And I have no income now to pay for outside help anyway.
So our home stays unrepaired.
7/
We went to the dentist we've attended for years for an appointment for one of my children, but had to leave because I don't have a Covid Pass.
No other dentist in our area will see us. We've heard of dentists who treat people with no Pass, but they're far. So no dental care.
8/
We tried to buy art supplies for our kids from a craft store. No purchase allowed without a Pass.
--
We tried to buy educational toys in a toy store. We were barred from entering.
--
Can't buy kitchen supplies. Banal, but frustrating.
9/

We tried to print some papers in a copy shop. The staff refused us service without a Pass.
--
We can't enter the library to browse books with our kids. That used to be one of our family's greatest pleasures. But we're not allowed any more because we don't have a Covid Pass.
10/

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@gluboco thread continued (part 2)
Our two kids outgrew/destroyed last winter's clothes.
We tried to buy new ones. But with no Pass,many stores rejected us.
Finally,my pregnant wife begging,tears in her eyes; a manager at a second-hand store relented: "Just this once,ok? Can't let you people in here again."
11/

This pressure to submit is everywhere.
And it's overwhelming. Our ability to survive has been destroyed.
But no matter the suffering imposed and the hardships we must endure, we will never accept the descent into the authoritarianism which the Covid Pass represents.
12/

QR code to enter stores?
Covid Pass needed to work?
Government approval needed to buy food,toys,clothes?
No. No. No.
The Covid Pass regime of government segregation and control - punishing undesired behavior with banishment from society - is the path to authoritarianism.

13/
When Covid vaccinations were released, the original policy was education, trust, and informed consent to vaccinate targeted groups.
But policy changed in 2021: choice and trust was replaced by coercion and punishment.
You’ve shredded trust in public health for generations.

FBGoye5VkAUHQqr

14/

Government approval to exist in society. Banishment based on arbitrary rules. Recording of all people's movements.
That’s not health; it’s control and power.
This new authoritarian control will only grow to ban ever more behavior as bureaucrats push to expand their power.

FBGoz9IUYA0tmfN

15/

Like many cases in history, our slide towards authoritarian control in 2021 - in Europe and throughout the world - has fueled, and been fueled by, hatred and othering which is encouraged by government and stoked by the media.
And it's ripping our society apart.
16/

Segregation. Blame for disease. Accusation of wartime betrayal. Incitement. Persecution.
This is not a history textbook. This is the reality of life for my family in 2021.
Our humanity has been erased.
This is wrong.
So deeply, deeply wrong.

FBGg0FQUYAMKmAW

17/

Our winter is long,cold,dark. My wife and I don't have savings to last til spring.
But despite hardship,we decided resistance is our moral path. We want our kids some day to feel pride towards us, not disgust.
Freedom is fragile, and we must defend it. If not us, then who?
18/

You have inflicted so much suffering on us already. You plan to hurt us even more this winter.
But know this:
We will never accept your Covid Pass regime.
We will never accept the control, segregation, and hate.
We will never accept this descent into authoritarianism.
19/

We do not stop you earning a living, though you stop us.
We do not ban you from buying food and clothing, though you ban us.
We do not hate you, though you hate us.
We do not banish you, though you banish us.
We do not wish death upon you, though you wish death upon us.
FBGikJGVgAEv493

20/

And when the time comes, as it inevitably will, when you too are banished by the ever-increasing, arbitrary rules of the new authoritarianism, we will fight for your rights just as we fight now for ours.
Because we are all equal.
And we all have equal right to exist in society.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
No more social life if you live in Wales:

Note that the ability to make comments on the article has been switched off; this is the first time that I've seen this happen with The Daily Mail.

The future they are buliding is a hell-realm, pure and simple.

When you look at who they serve, what else would it be.

Based on the first example, i really thought this was going to be parody. They actually cite the convenience of being reminded of your govt mandated vex appointment as a feature of the digital ID.

And im sure i don't need to mention the psychology behind how they're marketing this, clearly to women, using NLP no less, to create imagery of safety, privacy, security, companionship, and letting her feel like she's making her own choices about things. By the end, literally narrating (in a gentle dude's voice) how she is supposed to feel about the ID.

This video is twisted in many ways.