COVID Passport thread

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Based on the first example, i really thought this was going to be parody. They actually cite the convenience of being reminded of your govt mandated vex appointment as a feature of the digital ID.

And im sure i don't need to mention the psychology behind how they're marketing this, clearly to women, using NLP no less, to create imagery of safety, privacy, security, companionship, and letting her feel like she's making her own choices about things. By the end, literally narrating (in a gentle dude's voice) how she is supposed to feel about the ID.

This video is twisted in many ways.
Yea normalization of constant vaccines. We are definitely entering the depths of hell.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
There is a break in the storm right now and it's weird how people––even voracious liberals––at my work have pretty much relaxed into a state of pseudo-normalcy. No discussion of politics or vaccines. It goes to show you what an immense difference the media makes. As soon as the media starts making a controversy, individuals immediately rush to certain sides. Liberals get defensive when vaccine mandates are introduced and rapidly try to justify them as much as possible. I think part of their intense justification of the mandates is a twinge of fear because they too are concerned about how the world is unfolding, but out of a state of learned helplessness they have a knee-jerk response that is completely opposite to ours, which is to run to the arms of the government.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
"Users will have their blood screened at an approved CovidPass laboratory..."
"The digital passport doesn't include tracing technology..."
"Preserving data privacy..."
"It uses real-time, automated epidemiological data & blockchain technology..."
"Without the need for a total lockdown..."

dde907ee2bca92a91317f8da69f02b72.jpg

r3d

Woodpecker
No man, it doesn't end after 4 years. Well unless the plan is to have 99% of the population dead in 4 years.

That's where I was going with this.

After Y2K every coder knows to plan for a longer timeline than they think is necessary. Because it costs nothing to add a couple of lines now, but it might cost a fortune to add them later (or even be impossible).

edit: high-octane speculation of course. There could be other reasons. We shouldn't take it too seriously lest we actually become the cartoon conspiracy theorists the public likes to paint us as.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
View attachment 34253

Normies are shocked to see it includes 8 doses. I'm shocked to see it only includes 8 doses. So the plan is after either 8 or 4 years it's... over?
After which point you'll be so Antibody Dependent you'll need a blood transfusion from Gates himself to breathe.

Edit to add:

We can always trust the retarded Canadians to be too incompetent NOT to.let the plan leak.

gat

Sparrow
What an odd number to use in a code.
My guess is (without seeing the entire file), this file is compiled by the Babel compiler. The design behind the compiler is to make the many ways you can write JavaScript (which is many at this point) into a compiled JavaScript file that just works everywhere. I would further guess that Babel iterates through a list of integers when setting up some initialized values and this one happened to be 666.

JohnKreese

Pelican
That's where I was going with this.

After Y2K every coder knows to plan for a longer timeline than they think is necessary. Because it costs nothing to add a couple of lines now, but it might cost a fortune to add them later (or even be impossible).

edit: high-octane speculation of course. There could be other reasons. We shouldn't take it too seriously lest we actually become the cartoon conspiracy theorists the public likes to paint us as.

Yeah, but the INITECH Y2K coders still screw up a lot of the time

7D0Qb0n.gif

SeaEagle

Robin
My guess is (without seeing the entire file), this file is compiled by the Babel compiler. The design behind the compiler is to make the many ways you can write JavaScript (which is many at this point) into a compiled JavaScript file that just works everywhere. I would further guess that Babel iterates through a list of integers when setting up some initialized values and this one happened to be 666.
Quite the coincidence.. Either way we do have bigger fish to fry.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
There is a break in the storm right now and it's weird how people––even voracious liberals––at my work have pretty much relaxed into a state of pseudo-normalcy. No discussion of politics or vaccines. It goes to show you what an immense difference the media makes. As soon as the media starts making a controversy, individuals immediately rush to certain sides. Liberals get defensive when vaccine mandates are introduced and rapidly try to justify them as much as possible. I think part of their intense justification of the mandates is a twinge of fear because they too are concerned about how the world is unfolding, but out of a state of learned helplessness they have a knee-jerk response that is completely opposite to ours, which is to run to the arms of the government.

Despite its interest from a purely scientific perspective as an outside observer, trying to to make sense of the cult member psychology is a somewhat terrifying exercise in futility.

In my nearby city, there was a mask mandate that was lifted in the summer. Hooray! Everybody off with their masks! People who thought the thin bandana was the only thing protecting them from a certain death at 11:59:59PM on Sunday suddenly had no reason to fear at 12:00:00AM on Monday. Something must have changed because some low level functionaries on the city council said it did.

But then the mandate was reinstated. Oh no! Masks back on! People who walked around without a care in the world on Sunday resumed scurrying around in fear on Monday. When the clock struck midnight, the killer virus emerged from hibernation and resumed its murderous rampage through the town and its terrified and innocent villagers.

It's clear to me that people like this need to be told what to think and how to behave. "Thank God for our benevolent rulers that remove all doubts and absolve us from the difficulty of making decisions on a daily basis. It's all just so hard! I'm so confused! Just tell me what to do and I'll gladly obey. I know you're acting in my interest and will do whatever is necessary to keep me safe!"

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
This "without scanning qr code vaccine passport" thread by @songpinganq is extremely long and a must-read to see what life is like in China. Not sure if it's real or not.

A couple of examples...

Ive seen footage of my colleagues in China post lockdown with the QR code scanning and showing the checkpoints. Explaining where the go and no go areas were... The red/yellow/green status ect.

It's real.

The crazy thing is these people (in Shanghai and Qingdao) acted like there was nothing oppressive or bad about this.

The Chinese just suffer these things quietly as they have been crushed by the wheel of Communism and the technocratic totalitarian CCP.