COVID Passport thread

The crazy thing is these people (in Shanghai and Qingdao) acted like there was nothing oppressive or bad about this.

At least half the people in Western countries will have no problem with it either. And I reckon the majority of the remainder will not like it but comply anyway due to coercion. Basically it's coming unless someone figures out how to get everyone to unite against it

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
At least half the people in Western countries will have no problem with it either. And I reckon the majority of the remainder will not like it but comply anyway due to coercion. Basically it's coming unless someone figures out how to get everyone to unite against it
This. Anything in the west can be justified by saying that it is to stop climate change or racism etc.
But asians accepted anal swabs without second thought too. So they are definitely a special kind of submissive.

02Hero

Robin
A big majority of people love this stuff man. They are infantile waiting for Daddy Government to tell them what to do. Part of the reason why religion can be helpful in societies. People learn to not trust other humans with their lives but trust in God. Which converts to trusting your own instincts as well.

A lot of people now pray to the Gods of technology and "progress". I think they genuinely think this is progress and good.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
A big majority of people love this stuff man. They are infantile waiting for Daddy Government to tell them what to do. Part of the reason why religion can be helpful in societies. People learn to not trust other humans with their lives but trust in God. Which converts to trusting your own instincts as well.

A lot of people now pray to the Gods of technology and "progress". I think they genuinely think this is progress and good.
Without God or an understanding of the human spirit, it's easy to see how man can fall into this trap. After all, we've been bombarded with propaganda day after day about how merging with technology is inevitable, a sign of progress, of "evolution." I think modern man without God embraces things we consider to be a terrifying form of slavery and subjugation. They don't see it as slavery, they see it as liberation. Yet another inversion and blurring of distinctions.

It will take some time in the West for this stuff to occur but it will happen once institutions collapse. I can already see how they will engineer food shortages so Biden can "intervene," by setting up rationing protocols which require a thorough system to monitor your individual purchases. Digital currency and centralized banking will be standard practice after that "crisis." And then it will become easy to mandate vaccines in order to buy anything whatsoever.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Can any systems analysts/experts here explain the source data for the vax passports and how they will be connected to the correct vaxxed person?

In other words, if 200 MILLION people got vaxxed from a range of places- hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, schools, etc….and there was no uniform, national database that was updated …how would they begin to connect people’s vax cards to a digital pass?

Seems like an impossible feat for 200 MILLION people or more.

the Big problem with this is the slow creep of the evil.

Normies - who’ve kept a mask on their face in their own home for a year - still scoff at the idea of “conspiracies“ because they expect the Mark or passport to be some sort of outright, unavoidable, immediate evil. Like police kick in your door on a cloudy night, every person, individually since they’re all the star of their own movie, is taken to some torture chamber and a singular villainous character injects them with some toxin, or microchips them as a slave. It’s obvious & happens perceptibly against your will.

Reality is if it was that simple, everyone would refuse. Now, the most dangerous part is the general folk who enable and support this, and think it’s for their safety. Every circumstance is “different“ and there’s no consistency of standards, enforcement or relative risk (like... voting IDs being racist, but a concert security guard needs access to your entire medical history)

The problem with most people is they’re too stupid to think ahead and see the endgame, have no instincts, and worse - prefer to outsource every aspect of their lives. Then, when they encounter freethinkers, they can’t even consider it bc the info they are being presented with contradicts the lies they’re being feed from the same authority leading them down a clear path to poverty & surveillance.

I do not know how to get thru to these people. My dad got the PFE yest, even tho he had covid. He seemed enthusiastic that it would be like a yearly flu shot, and a good thing, and that you’d need it for travel.
This is so true.

Precisely. And it's the same with masks or social distancing. Consider the opposite of control is freedom, and freedom comes from the inside. We aren't free because any law says we are free. We are free when we know we are free, and act accordingly.
A few months ago I was in the lobby outside a few various businesses. I was talking a friend. My friend had a mask on and I did not. A lady walked up to me and asked "where is your mask?" I didn't say anything, just a blank stare, then went back to conversing with my friend. She angrily says "so no reason, you're just not wearing it?" This time I still didn't say anything but nodded yes, and she walked away. For me, not wearing a mask means nothing. I usually wear it to stores and such. The victory isn't in not wearing a mask, just as the victory isn't in not getting the vaccine. The victory lies within us, when we simply carry about our lives, and with faith in God peacefully accept whatever consequences arise from that.
Would of told her to F off.
This is the general attitude of the fanatics.

If the vaccine works, the unvaccinated are not endangering the lives of Klein or other vaccinated people. We are voluntarily accepting any risk of covid that the shot is supposed to mitigate and not receive it.

It is easily apparent that they want the passport not to protect people, but to punish those who disobey the orders issued on television.
Twitter is full of crap talking Aholes. That's the kind of guy that would get punched in his face brutally hard if he went out into public talking to people like that.

I must admit that this is getting to me now. I never thought that something like this would occur in my lifetime. This is really it...this is the test that we have been waiting for. But it`s extremely hard to realize that I will have to forfeit my life basically, in order to pass the test. That is what is in store for myself at least, unless something unforeseen happens. I honestly thought that it would come to an end this spring, and that they would jump to a new/alternative narrative. But it looks like they`re intent on making this the inescapable tyranny that they`ve always wanted. One thing is crystal clear to me; we will never be given our freedom back. Either we take it back by force, or we lose it permanently. Right now everything points to the latter.
You are so right about this, I never thought it would happen in my lifetime either.

What country is better than the US right now? Sweden? Seems like pockets of the US is as good as it gets at the moment
Sweden? LMAO definitely
Don't despair! It's very achievable. Our ancestors had it much tougher, the hardest part about modern life is the addictions, not the actual activities required from you. You just need to work hard, think, plan and delay gratification, all things Yahweh encourages in us and will bring yourself and those around you happiness. If you fail, you can rest easy knowing you did your part.

I'm starting in Latin America with the immigration friendliness but you may have different considerations than myself. Chile, Panama, Uruguay, Paraguay are all interesting in different ways. I've already lived in Argentina for 18 months, life is still life. Central America could be a much rougher go but there's a very powerful passport available from Mexico and easy permanent residency + passports there potentially on a budget.

Philippines / Malaysia / South East Asia combination could be another good combination. The small Arab states UAE, Oman etc. also have potential. The world is not the western world and you don't need to be tied to anywhere.

You can stay in the west too if you really want to, but this is an option to maintain a similar western lifestyle instead of trying to hide out in the sticks and hope they don't come after you. I think the proactivity is a powerful force.

Check out Nomad Capitalist for more encouragement, it's not nearly as difficult as it first seems (also don't get rose colored glasses, it will also be hard work):
Philippines is an awful choice, Daurte was talking about throwing people in jail if they didn't get the shot. And he's dangerously serious too, this is the same guy who had his own people murdered when he was cracking down on drugs. I'm not sure if he's still doing this, but it was enough to make me not even want to go to that place at all when I found out he was a hardcore lunatic and there were quite a lot of idiots of the Philippines in favor of supporting him claiming he made their country safer which was nothing but a lie when they've had terrorist there in parts you can't even visit for the longest due to the high risk of them kidnapping people for ransom.

It's also one of the numerous countries where male kids are fed estrogen so they can become transgenders. Hence why transsexuals and homosexuality is ramped in the Phils, same thing with Thailand and Brazil. What makes it even more strange is a lot of the people in those countries claim to be GOD fearing and believers of the faith. Yet their doing everything GOD would be against. And I don't see anyone in those countries frowning upon it so much either, a lot of families in the Phillipines support their children decision to change their genders that's why you have so many gay and transsexuals over there. I also find it weird in itself it's always the males wanting to be girls and you hardly have girls in these countries wanting to change their genders to become men.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker

I don’t think it’s a big majority, I think it’s a sizeable, loud, obnoxious minority. The problem is most people who dislike all this control are still compliant and think if they just quietly obey things will go back to normal.

Sweden? LMAO definitely

Philippines is an awful choice, Daurte was talking about throwing people in jail if they didn't get the shot. And he's dangerously serious too, this is the same guy who had his own people murdered when he was cracking down on drugs. I'm not sure if he's still doing this, but it was enough to make me not even want to go to that place at all when I found out he was a hardcore lunatic and there were quite a lot of idiots of the Philippines in favor of supporting him claiming he made their country safer which was nothing but a lie when they've had terrorist there in parts you can't even visit for the longest due to the high risk of them kidnapping people for ransom.

It's also one of the numerous countries where male kids are fed estrogen so they can become transgenders. Hence why transsexuals and homosexuality is ramped in the Phils, same thing with Thailand and Brazil. What makes it even more strange is a lot of the people in those countries claim to be GOD fearing and believers of the faith. Yet their doing everything GOD would be against. And I don't see anyone in those countries frowning upon it so much either, a lot of families in the Phillipines support their children decision to change their genders that's why you have so many gay and transsexuals over there. I also find it weird in itself it's always the males wanting to be girls and you hardly have girls in these countries wanting to change their genders to become men.
In Sweden nearly 70% of people took the injection without much force being applied

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Will increasing adverse effects and deaths affect this agenda?

I don't know how easy it will be to suggest that the bad goings on are all due to some new "variant".

And I thought that Serbia was based. Look at these eyes, the "women" is pure evil.

And I thought that Serbia was based. Look at these eyes, the "women" is pure evil.
Well, you can be based and beaten into submission at the same time. The agenda plows forward steadily everywhere. There's no place to run.