COVID Passport thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I talked with a few normie friends about the vaccine requirement/test requirement that is in place now. The common sentiment is it is great that I'm allowed to do the things I did. They don't understand the dangers of the QR system and regulsr vaccination. If I mention it they flat out don't care. This is disturbing as I thought people may grow tired of it after some time. However, the way it will go is that the system will remain in place as the normies don't care. Habits are easily formed and according to their words "they don't have any hindrance anymore by the corona measures".

I talked with a few normie friends about the vaccine requirement/test requirement that is in place now. The common sentiment is it is great that I'm allowed to do the things I did. They don't understand the dangers of the QR system and regulsr vaccination. If I mention it they flat out don't care. This is disturbing as I thought people may grow tired of it after some time. However, the way it will go is that the system will remain in place as the normies don't care. Habits are easily formed and according to their words "they don't have any hindrance anymore by the corona measures".
Yes.

History has shown that once power is given up it is rarely returned.

The whole thing is so far beyond illogical and hypocritical, and has now become deeply sad. The normies will never admit they've been duped -- they will just continue to double down and blame the other, sheepishly lapping up the oligarchic slop that is dumped in their troughs.

"Look at my shiny new QR code! I'm a good person!" they say, while walking blindly off a cliff.

canuckj

Pigeon
It is shocking how many, if not most people seem okay with segregation and discrimination. This is the worst aspect of this. People feel like you don't deserve a normal life or equal rights because you cannot in good conscience take a vax with unknown long-term side effects. All this for a virus that 99.97% of people recover from and the average age of death from is 79 (provincial government's own reporting). How do you go on living with these people if by some miracle this ever ends? The worst is for children. People who claim to care for youth are actively discriminating and denying them opportunities to have a normal life. The government won't even cater to us by getting a safe and harmless traditional vaccine that we might accept.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
It is shocking how many, if not most people seem okay with segregation and discrimination. This is the worst aspect of this. People feel like you don't deserve a normal life or equal rights because you cannot in good conscience take a vax with unknown long-term side effects. All this for a virus that 99.97% of people recover from and the average age of death from is 79 (provincial government's own reporting). How do you go on living with these people if by some miracle this ever ends? The worst is for children. People who claim to care for youth are actively discriminating and denying them opportunities to have a normal life. The government won't even cater to us by getting a safe and harmless traditional vaccine that we might accept.

There is no need for any type of vaccine as there is no pandemic. The danger is any injection and the accompanying digital identity associated with it.

canuckj

Pigeon
There is no need for any type of vaccine as there is no pandemic. The danger is any injection and the accompanying digital identity associated with it.
Agreed. I totally believe this is about social control (if you do what we say no matter how insane we will give you some rights back). Many people are so asleep. My own father (unvaxxed) can't see this. My point was that if it was really about the virus they would at least create or approve a vax that we could accept (using dead cells). I am more afraid of the current vaxes than the virus. I am a thousand times more concerned about the vax in my children's body that the virus. Tons of kids at my daughter's highschool have had COVID (we are notified each time there is a case) and none to her knowledge have died.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
They look short term, we look long term, that's essentially the difference. For them ''just'' getting the jab and ''just'' scanning their QR code in 2 seconds is nothing for being able to go to a somewhat normal state of affairs. They don't see any danger. I believe this also has to do with the fact that in the West at least we've had 70 years of prosperity, no serious crises, no devastating wars, the idea of it's getting better all the time and nothing can happen to us now. We've become domesticated, weak, feeble and at the peak of unalertness to any danger.

canuckj

Pigeon
They look short term, we look long term, that's essentially the difference. For them ''just'' getting the jab and ''just'' scanning their QR code in 2 seconds is nothing for being able to go to a somewhat normal state of affairs. They don't see any danger. I believe this also has to do with the fact that in the West at least we've had 70 years of prosperity, no serious crises, no devastating wars, the idea of it's getting better all the time and nothing can happen to us now. We've become domesticated, weak, feeble and at the peak of unalertness to any danger.
Agreed on all points. If people end up dying in large numbers from the vax there might be a chance this will end. If not, we will become an ever smaller minority and even easier to discriminate against. I strong believe the boomers just want to get along to go along and don't want to accept the evidence of what is happening. The rallies in my city (supposedly most conservative province in Canada) are really just the same people in an echo chamber. There is no real plan or strategy and lots of wild conspiracy theories. The youth won't accept a diminished life in the shadows so they will get the vax to go to university or work. We are buying time at this point but no one has an end game. It enrages me that people who are responsible will likely escape justice for this (in this life). I am terrified for my own children and will fight or flight if possible. Without real public support fight will fail. Without the ability to get out and a good place to go flight is not possible. Sorry to be negative, I really want to see some hope and positive movement.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The worst part of the last two years, is the watching by in amazement while the NPCs accept everything that is thrown at them like mindless borgs.

It really is a struggle not to become an unmitigated misanthrope, seeing and hearimg my friends and familys behaviour.

Its like Dawn Of The Dead, listening to them parrot the Television Man. My mum is utterly programmed. Whatever the bbc tell her to worry about she goes there.

Its tragic

Deusleveult

Woodpecker
The worst part of the last two years, is the watching by in amazement while the NPCs accept everything that is thrown at them like mindless borgs.

It really is a struggle not to become an unmitigated misanthrope, seeing and hearimg my friends and familys behaviour.

Its like Dawn Of The Dead, listening to them parrot the Television Man. My mum is utterly programmed. Whatever the bbc tell her to worry about she goes there.

Its tragic

That's the result of a godless society. It would not have been possible to implement all this in the middle age, the golden age of Christianity in Europe.
We can all thank God here to have been given the graces of being awake and watchful. As we can see it's a rare thing today. Praise be to God.

SeaEagle

Robin
It only takes a small minority to change the public opinion at times. We have to do what we know to be right and suffer the consequences. The more the government becomes "woke", the less effective they become. I will not take the vaccine and I hope God gives me the strength to withstand persecution.

It's a tough spot, but this whole global system seems like a house of cards built on sand. I say this with regards to global just-in-time industry/commerce especially.

People still have free will and perhaps they will see the truth. We must set our sights on God and live each day with purpose and intent, not to wallow in despair.

02Hero

Robin
It only takes a small minority to change the public opinion at times. We have to do what we know to be right and suffer the consequences. The more the government becomes "woke", the less effective they become. I will not take the vaccine and I hope God gives me the strength to withstand persecution.

It's a tough spot, but this whole global system seems like a house of cards built on sand. I say this with regards to global just-in-time industry/commerce especially.

People still have free will and perhaps they will see the truth. We must set our sights on God and live each day with purpose and intent, not to wallow in despair.
It is not even worth getting it. You will be in a circular booster system until you are grinded to dust (figuratively). Why be part of a system that wants you dead or diseased?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Agreed on all points. If people end up dying in large numbers from the vax there might be a chance this will end. If not, we will become an ever smaller minority and even easier to discriminate against. I strong believe the boomers just want to get along to go along and don't want to accept the evidence of what is happening. The rallies in my city (supposedly most conservative province in Canada) are really just the same people in an echo chamber. There is no real plan or strategy and lots of wild conspiracy theories. The youth won't accept a diminished life in the shadows so they will get the vax to go to university or work. We are buying time at this point but no one has an end game. It enrages me that people who are responsible will likely escape justice for this (in this life). I am terrified for my own children and will fight or flight if possible. Without real public support fight will fail. Without the ability to get out and a good place to go flight is not possible. Sorry to be negative, I really want to see some hope and positive movement.
What in fact will happen is that they will run with open arms to the government and elite who has killed their peers, begging them to save them and offer the solution to the problem the government created. Once you've bought into the narrative, you've really gone all in, I think that over time it will be more and more difficult for people to backtrack, face that they were wrong and repent. They will be invested to the point that their only truth is that of the government.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
This carries over to the markets and ideas like "just passive index invest forever!" ... it has "always worked" lol

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
What in fact will happen is that they will run with open arms to the government and elite who has killed their peers, begging them to save them and offer the solution to the problem the government created. Once you've bought into the narrative, you've really gone all in, I think that over time it will be more and more difficult for people to backtrack, face that they were wrong and repent. They will be invested to the point that their only truth is that of the government.
This is definitely a possibility, and a fear of mine (for them), because we know this is how the devil works - despair. "Oh, you're too far gone, you can't go back, it's too painful anyway - why would you want to, and admit you were wrong or made an error?

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Really disheartening what is happening in the Baltics. The countries that gave flesh and blood to fend off communism amid horrific torture to their peoples in the past are now looking at extremely totalitarian measures again.

The Balkans seem a good option because our low trust societies produce enough witty or downright savage people so the black market provides. Basement bars and restaurants, willfully loose covid passport checks, fake certificates, you name it...

Katsatov was mentioned above. Imagine the most anti-covid person, covid denier if you will. He was one less than a year ago. Ever since he got his position in the preliminary government, he changed his stance 100%. The orders are not coming from the local governments. Whether it is the German or the Belgian bureaucracy or their handlers above them, the local serfs are just following their diktat.

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox