COVID Passport thread

02Hero

Robin
Mask is mandatory here again (The Netherlands) in supermarket. Although I walked around without mask along with some other people. So seems like people dont care to enforce.

I saw the QR testing in the gym. It is very basic. I bet there is nobody at night after 12 PM and you can just enter. Problem with that is I dont want to train that late. Perhaps if you go very early. This stuff is not do-able for these companies. I bet after a few months this system collapses or is at least shakey/non-enforcable.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Back to being Nazis again...

I know this has been in place for some time now, also in my own country, but man you couldn't believe that in ''the free West'' a group of millions of people is just refused in any public place? For 30 years I've heard how to be tolerant, to NOT DISCRIMINATE, all the equality stuff. How can people align their minds with this, especially if they hold liberal views? The cognitive dissonance must be fierce, or they have just shut down their minds so much they don't feel emotions anymore.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
I know this has been in place for some time now, also in my own country, but man you couldn't believe that in ''the free West'' a group of millions of people is just refused in any public place? For 30 years I've heard how to be tolerant, to NOT DISCRIMINATE, all the equality stuff. How can people align their minds with this, especially if they hold liberal views? The cognitive dissonance must be fierce, or they have just shut down their minds so much they don't feel emotions anymore.

People are just like leaves blowing in the wind, they have no roots.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Here in the UK, we're waking up to this:

It's just bullying at this point. Like here: you can play football on the field, but you have to change your clothes outside the dressing room. Or you can sit at a terrace but can't go inside to visit the toilet (although now that has been cancelled altogether). It's of a childish level that is beyond the pale horse.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
New Apple iOS 15.1 contained "verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards in Apple Wallet".

ee0a4d1196adc0f7.png

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
New Apple iOS 15.1 contained "verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards in Apple Wallet".

ee0a4d1196adc0f7.png
Yep..... never saw that coming.

Bill Gates/WEF/ and Fauci/NIH (P4 wuhan lab) ALL COINCIDENTAL.

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

50187929-10176031-image-a-114_1636354174045.jpg

LA introduces strict vaccine mandate TODAY: Restaurants, gyms, malls and movie theaters will all require proof of COVID vaccination​

• Los Angeles will expand their vaccine mandate requiring people to show proof of vaccination at an increased list of various businesses and venues
  • SafePassLA will launch on Monday and full enforced on November 29
  • It will include an expanded list of businesses and outdoor events that have between 5,000 to 9,999 attendees
  • The vaccine mandate is expanding as LA fears a fifth wave of Covid as new infections are up 20-40 percentage in the past week
  • About 72 percent of those 12-years-old and up are fully vaccinated

02Hero

Robin
More and more people start to rebel here in NL. I see several people every day without masks in the supermarket. Which in the first lockdown was way less.

A lot of people are also on the edge of converting so to speak. A lot of them are simply still scared to stop obeying. But they know. A lot of people are scared of confrontation.

Even people in other communities I am part of which are not related to this type of thinking. Mainstream stuff.

Now there are still problems obviously. I cannot enter gyms or other entertainment unless I get a fake QR. But just seeing this small scale rebellion is good.

Some woo woo talk from yours truly:

You need to know that the elite are not elite. They are superstitious losers. That is why they believe in Satan and being able to conjure demons through human sacrifice. Look at the symbolism they use. It is pure clown. Not scary at all if you understand. But the scary image gives them strength because people are fearful from it. The strength they lack they compensate by praying to so called evil entitites, voodoo and other garbage like horror imagery. Pretty much witchcraft. Which is a very feminine way of dealing with adversity and energy.

Plus think about the man who has a lot of muscle but is a scared wimp from the inside. This symbolism is a type of way to flex muscles because underneath there is fear. It is horror aesthetic trying to scare their enemy which are the strong people with light in them.

Elipe

Pelican
You need to know that the elite are not elite. They are superstitious losers. That is why they believe in Satan and being able to conjure demons through human sacrifice. Look at the symbolism they use. It is pure clown. Not scary at all if you understand. But the scary image gives them strength because people are fearful from it. The strength they lack they compensate by praying to so called evil entitites, voodoo and other garbage. Pretty much witchcraft. Which is a very feminine way of dealing with adversity and energy.
Satan is real though, and he has servants who probably do in fact directly commune with him. But there are layers to the Satanic cult and what you described is probably true of the second or third layer. But the innermost one, they know Satan is real - they don't merely "believe" that he is real, they know, because they TALK to him. Satan promises his servants exactly what he promised Jesus Christ 2 thousand years ago: all the kingdoms of the world, provided that they kneel and worship him. And notice that Jesus never disputed that Satan actually possessed that as a thing that he was capable of giving to Him.