COVID Passport thread

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Russia seems to be one place that isn't going deeper and deeper into the abyss. From Lavrov:

It is important to give an extra consideration and all-embracing evaluation of these initiatives, taking into account the principle of the voluntarily vaccination and equal approach, in order to make possible innovations mutually acceptable in any country... Otherwise, we will be drawing new division lines.

We must prevent violations of human rights and the rights of a traveler in case such certificate - I don’t want to call it a passport - is absent," the Russian diplomat stated. "People travel a lot. This is a fact of life, the new reality of the international life.

Though I am told Russia is quite hard to enter for foreigners, at the moment; that is now better than most places.

I am surprised at how normie people in The UAE are. I don't know the number of individuals vaccinated, but there are enough shots taken to vaccinate 80% of the country. A comment on Reddit asking why it is necessary to vaccinate when the chances of dying are virtually zero downvoted into the ground.

aynrus

Kingfisher
Russia seems to be one place that isn't going deeper and deeper into the abyss. From Lavrov:

Though I am told Russia is quite hard to enter for foreigners, at the moment; that is now better than most places.

I am surprised at how normie people in The UAE are. I don't know the number of individuals vaccinated, but there are enough shots taken to vaccinate 80% of the country. A comment on Reddit asking why it is necessary to vaccinate when the chances of dying are virtually zero downvoted into the ground.
Well, this is very contradictory (Lavrov's words) to what Putin said just a couple of months ago, that vaxx passport needs to be developed for traveling and leaving the country.
As a Russian citizen I'm not entering the country at this point (don't want to be prevented from leaving, there're at least 4 ways they can stop me from leaving....just because I have no right to free movement when I'm there)
I think you're not aware of a lot of China-style stuff that is going on in Russia.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
d5d3d5aaaaa4cea2.png

tomtud

Pelican
I lived in the gulf (Qatar) and the countries in this area GCC) have a tonne of foreign overseas workers who live in camps and sleep in close proximity to each other in these camps. Thus it could spread like wild fire. As for the locals there is a very high rate of diabetes. As well, due to the tribal intermarriage between cousins and such, many have rare genetic disorderS. today we know COVID affects those with these health conditions and living conditions. So, COVID passports and vaccinations will be pushed by countries like the gulf Arab states. Moving onto the west......

From my viewpoint, under the guise of terrorism big brother is alive and well. Citizens of Western democracies rolled over and allowed their freedom to be taken. 2008 financial crisis, the leaders pushed the agenda, the banks cannot fail. They get the money. Shortly after, The Greek bailout as well. The Greek bailout was not a bailout of the Greeks but a way to prop up failed banks in Germany and France. Paid for by all the taxpayers in Europe... Banks should be able to fail and go bankrupt. The Greeks have been shafted that much is certain along with the tax payers of the rest of europe. I have read that the the top banks in Europe suffered great financial losses as they too were greedy and had toxic derivatives. The top leaders of Europe bailed these banks as well with tax payer money. a side note, the ECB European Central Bank was created in 1998 and had a condition where it was not allowed to inflate or deflate the banking sector. So since european banks were unlike their American counterparts who called the fed and turned on the money printing presses. Thus the banks shifted their losses from their books onto the taxpayers. Same thing happened in Europe. Now with the European banks suffering from the 2008 credit crash in the states, they also had to deal with potential defaults on loans they made to Greece previously. As Greece was on the brink, Merkel and the other top financial euro countries‘ leaders could not go to their parliaments and say they need more money for the banks Which they bailed out earlier And saved from collapse. So fast forward to the Greek bailout which was packaged as an act of solidarity to the Greeks financed by the irish taxpayers, Portuguese, Italian, German etc...eurozone. Attached with austerity measures. In reality, this money went to the Greek state then straight back to these banks via new debt repayments. why would a bank loan a state which could not pay its old debt with new austerity measures which will guarantee that even the old debts would not be paid off? Logic isn’t here unless you see where the money leads to. I may have bored you with my last point, but it further supports my point that COVID passports and vaccines will be packaged as “for the greater good” for your safety etc. Just like the bailout to the Greek state. Packaged as a European union solidarity measure, I bet nobody on this forum would buy Greek government state bonds as an investment. Vaccine passports are going to be a reality.

I can rewind to the 1960s and give examples how the Americans were duped by their leaders to fight communism in Vietnam. Similarly, COVID passports and vaccines fall into this racket/scheme. That is for a few well connected folks to make a tonne of money. The numbers vary by who is reporting it, but the COVID crisis increased the wealth of billionaires by the trillions. Do a search to be fair. Profiteering is alive and well. does Anybody think that the powers in finance, and politics will want to kill this golden goose? (COVID). Just look at politicians who became multi millionaires (while in office) from jobs that don’t have salaries which could explain their exponential growth in wealth. You think, ohhh my senator or my member of parliament will surely vote for my needs. Wrong. Once they arrive in Washington, or London, etc etc, their party WHIPS tell them with whom they could congregate with and most importantly how to vote. I don’t mean “how” by pressing a button, or dropping a ballot but which “bill” or law the party and their backers want. So, us regular folks are at a loss if we think our rep in parliament or house will vote for the people.sadly it is many times that It’s purely coincidental if the needs of the people align with the profiteers running the governments.

I apologize for rambling And going off on tangents. I just hope those who read this can see the links and misleading lies governments have subjugated against their people.

Easy_C

Peacock
I take a somewhat more optimistic view that the same lack of intelligence normies have shown in the last year is also afflicting governments. Global IQ has been in decline since the 1700s and governments (and corporations) will not be immune.
And in most “diverse” areas you notice pretty quickly that government jobs are dominated by morbidly obese, diverse women who view the job an opportunity to sit around for eight hours a day collecting bennies and get visibly irritated when required to actually do their jobs.

Twice weekly??))))...

I'm out.

The headlines coming from the UK over the past couple of days...

A vaccine passport to get a pint. Virtually no push-back.

Bye bye Blighty.

If that was as far as it would go, who cares actually? I'd stay in England and drink outside like a smoker.

But we haven't even passed Q1 2021 and 12 months from 'Go!' they've vaxxed 52% of the morons. You think they're just gonna let the unvaxxed scum live in the shadows?

If you're in the UK, and you know what's up (i.e you'll stab the nurse with the needle before getting vaxxed) I'd make up some bullshit reason to travel and get on a flight now.

I'm telling you, no-one will stop you leaving (today). All the 'illlegal to travel' bullshit is just that.

BUT there'll very likely be a day THIS MONTH after which it won't be so easy.

Maybe I'm being a little alarmist, but not much.

You're gonna have a tough time faking that green pass, and we're just 25% away from the unvaxxed being a proper minority.

Plan for the worst, right?

And if you're thinking that's selfish, and you're holding out for everyone to wake up and fight... sorry to tell you, but it's not gonna happen.

Even if it did, they'd just flick a switch and everything goes Texas. You think people will 'fight' when they haven't eaten for two days?

Warn people (they won't listen) and take care of yourself. I don't see you've got any responsibility to protect those who have enabled this nightmare to creep into reality over the past, what, thirty years?

It's not so dramatic... your friends and family that are knee-deep in kool-aid and won't listen are gonna get vaxxed anyway. If they all knew what was up and were ready to hunker/resist it would be different...

But by not listening they are actually endangering you.

So in 6 months, it'll all be 'back to normal', they'll be free to travel, and free to come visit you, wherever you are.

Even better, by pioneering an alternative, you might be able to give them an excuse to escape (that's my plan).

From what that Ex-Pfizer director doc was saying, it could be that this is the gateway vax, and the really sinister stuff is to follow.

The alternative is in 6 months your trapped and all roads lead to hell.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
If you're in the UK, and you know what's up (i.e you'll stab the nurse with the needle before getting vaxxed) I'd make up some bullshit reason to travel and get on a flight now.

I'm telling you, no-one will stop you leaving (today). All the 'illlegal to travel' bullshit is just that.
Unfortunately I tend to agree.

Things will move a bit more slowly in the US due to how the government here is structured and the need to buy over some key corporate interests, but if you are in the UK the situation is much like being in East Germany and noticing that there’s a wall going up.

You need to get out NOW.
Anything, any way. Take an English teaching job somewhere if you have to. If you don’t need a new job have some kind of work that’s currently remote you should pick up the phone today and call up a lawyer to get started on picking up one of those remote worker Visas that exist.

Things will move a bit more slowly in the US due to how the government here is structured and the need to buy over some key corporate interests, but if you are in the UK the situation is much like being in East Germany and noticing that there’s a wall going up.

I'm going to have to agree with this. Even though it's best to stay where you know the place and the people plus have family and/or friends, the UK seems to be ready to go all in. In East Germany I've read stories about how everyone, even your closest family, was ratting out and spying on everyone else. It was not a good time to be a dissident.

You need to get out NOW.
Anything, any way. Take an English teaching job somewhere if you have to. If you don’t need a new job have some kind of work that’s currently remote you should pick up the phone today and call up a lawyer to get started on picking up one of those remote worker Visas that exist.
But where to? This is being implemented worldwide.

You need to get out NOW.
I have thought about leaving the UK, but where to? All civilised countries will eventually push the vaccine. I think you have more chance of avoiding the vaccine by staying put, rather than leaving. They will probably eventually demand a vaccine in order to return to the uk. Currently they are allowing PCR tests.

If it was made mandatory there will likely be more resistance than many are predicting. The opposition among under 40s is high. The stats on the number vaccinated here are likely fake, and those vaccinated are nearly all over 60.

It seems to me that airlines will want to see evidence that you meet the entry requirements of the country you're travelling to, rather than demand a covid pass to get on an airplane.

So if you're a resident/citizen and the destination country doesn't require you to show proof of vax/'test', you'll be ok?

That's how I understand statements from IATA/Ryanair for example.

[From 'IATA vaccine pass FAQs']

Q. Will those not vaccinated (for whatever reason) be banned from traveling?

Governments, not airlines and not IATA, make the rules on entry requirements for travelers. Airlines and passengers need to comply. Governments will also decide if vaccinations will be mandatory or voluntary for their populations. If governments make vaccinations a requirement for travel, airlines will comply, and the IATA Travel Pass will help them.

Q. Is IATA mandating that passengers have a COVID-19 vaccine to travel?

No, governments decide the requirements to travel; airlines and passengers need to comply. In some cases, individual airlines, in coordination with their regulators may also develop company policies in this respect.

Just read that part.

Sh... oot.

Sailing it is.

Hopefully they'll be airlines that do, and airlines that don't at least for a while.

I guess IATA could make it a condition for membership, airports could make it a condition for airlines...

I'm sure I read a statement from Ryanair somewhere that they wouldn't mandate vaccine passports to fly.

It'll probably be enough for most airlines to enforce the entry requirements of destination countries,and bypass any risk of discrimination lawsuits, rather than for all airlines to do a Quantas en masse, right?

Last edited: