COVID Passport thread

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser said Wednesday that indoor venues like restaurants, bars and gyms will be required to verify patrons 12 and older have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

Enforcement goes into effect Jan. 15 at 6 a.m. Proof of a second dose will be required starting Feb. 15.

vax-1-2048x1152.jpg

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
This is eerie.
You aint seen nothing.

Hollywood telegraphed all of this in the 70s.

The production values are super cheesy by today’s standards but the themes are undeniable prescient

Soylent Green (1973)

Story takes place in world where over crowded plebs eat gruel but rich elite live in luxury. Hmmm

Rollerball (1975)

A world where nation states and families dont exist anymore. Only allegiances allowed are to the mega global corporations : Food, Leisure, Health, Communication, Transport ( I think thers one or two more). Individual identity is frowned upon ( punished) Conformity is expected ...Sound familiar?

Really good movie actually (The 2011 remake was a steaming pile)

Omega Man 1971

A bioweapon has wiped out civilization... ( I am Legend was remake)

Thats just the tip of the thematic foreshadowing iceberg

Biscuits_Gravy

Robin
Catholic
Also Chicago:

Thieves confront diners at Roscoe Village restaurant, getting away with wallets and purse, CPD report says​

Here’s a riddle, friends.

Two people walk into a bar in Chicago. One is wearing a ski mask, holding a gun, and demanding money from the patrons, the other is wearing no mask, and is simply looking to dine without a vaccine passport. Which one gets detained and arrested?

Going strong

Crow
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
Here’s a riddle, friends.

Two people walk into a bar in Chicago. One is wearing a ski mask, holding a gun, and demanding money from the patrons, the other is wearing no mask, and is simply looking to dine without a vaccine passport. Which one gets detained and arrested?
The one who's a bigger threat to society. And yes, it's the monstrous, lethal Antivax dude.

In any case, why the gun? Just enter with a mask and threaten to remove it and cough, the patrons will shriek in terror and hand their cash. No worry there, too, the cash will be reprinted and given back by the Fed, no one loses.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
So the trend is that big cities are going to force this, based on the latest posts.

Part of me thinks this is great. Let the cities die.

But the other part of me is reminded of the saying that all it takes for evil to win is for good to do nothing. I'm worried that this is really going to make me view normal people as evil.

I believe that if we all just said "enough" and collectively demanded, in real life and not on message boards, that this end, it would be over within a week. I don't see this happening and I'm really over this sham that's just an explicit power grab after two years. I know not everyone is where I am on this, but at this point how can you not see it for anything other than what it is? What will it take? The 10th booster shot?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
So the trend is that big cities are going to force this, based on the latest posts.

Part of me thinks this is great. Let the cities die.

But the other part of me is reminded of the saying that all it takes for evil to win is for good to do nothing. I'm worried that this is really going to make me view normal people as evil.

I believe that if we all just said "enough" and collectively demanded, in real life and not on message boards, that this end, it would be over within a week. I don't see this happening and I'm really over this sham that's just an explicit power grab after two years. I know not everyone is where I am on this, but at this point how can you not see it for anything other than what it is? What will it take? The 10th booster shot?
Problem is that the only virus is the agenda the elite is pushing. And they want everyone on earth. You can flee to Papoua-New-Guinee but they'll come there too. It's 2 steps ahead, 1 back, 2 steps ahead, 1 back. Until over time they stand at your door.
View attachment 35792

Microchip back in the days
Exactly. Same reasoning, different opportunities. Tech is the Trojan Horse.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
In Germany the supreme court ruled that all of the laws and restrictions are in fact in line with the constitution. That's why the police actually end up detaining or even arresting people for vax related stuff. Here in Spain the supreme court has deemed all of the measures unconstitutional, however, the government still implements them because the supreme court gives it's verdict many months later. The restrictions still "work", but people know that the fines aren't real.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
In Germany the supreme court ruled that all of the laws and restrictions are in fact in line with the constitution. That's why the police actually end up detaining or even arresting people for vax related stuff. Here in Spain the supreme court has deemed all of the measures unconstitutional, however, the government still implements them because the supreme court gives it's verdict many months later. The restrictions still "work", but people know that the fines aren't real.
One of the biggest lessons of this corona stuff has been that laws don't mean anything. In the Netherlands we have a constitution with article 1 discrimination based on any reason is prohibited, and furthermore articles about privacy, bodily integrity etc. But under an emergency state you can change all laws and get away with anything as government, so they've done so. Everything that was an ''emergency'' first is now put into law, so it can be triggered straightaway with a new lockdown and so on. So we've gone past the Blitzkrieg phase now and as only they knew they'd start this war they succeeded greatly.