COVID Passport thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
MjI2Ny5qcGc_Yz0y
I've seriously lost all respect for the police. As brainless as the average normie in the sense of ''just following orders''. You can clearly see now how the police was always coopted by evil governments to suppress the population, without any exception. The nonsense layer of ''this can never happen again in our democracy, with our lovely human rights!'' have turned out exactly that: nonsense and an absolute deception, like the painting of rusty tanks in the USSR to cover up the real ugliness that's underneath. Humanity hasn't changed a bit and the exact same patterns that we have seen 1000 times in history are repeating at a rate never seen before.

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
I've seriously lost all respect for the police. As brainless as the average normie in the sense of ''just following orders''. You can clearly see now how the police was always coopted by evil governments to suppress the population, without any exception. The nonsense layer of ''this can never happen again in our democracy, with our lovely human rights!'' have turned out exactly that: nonsense and an absolute deception, like the painting of rusty tanks in the USSR to cover up the real ugliness that's underneath. Humanity hasn't changed a bit and the exact same patterns that we have seen 1000 times in history are repeating at a rate never seen before.
I would have totally agreed with you a few months ago. Having spoken to several officers I am hopeful there might be a split in the ranks after several high-profile officers have spoken out. One officer at a rally told me that they also listen to the speakers at the rallies they police and don't disagree with us or thinks we are conspiracy theorists. Other have said similar things. Anecdotal certainly, but police are unionized and many are likely getting uncomfortable and can see the parallels. A hate crimes investigator for a big Canadian city was recently fired for speaking out.

Crazy88

Sparrow
Other Christian

I think the elites enjoy trolling the citizenry. This explains why the health ministers and other top health officials in most Western countries and many blue US districts are either trannies or morbidly obese. They have no business administering and giving out health advice to millions of people, and this is the elitist vermin’s way of showing how much power they have. They put the absolutely worst, odious, most unqualified people in charge and laugh at our faces.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I think the elites enjoy trolling the citizenry. This explains why the health ministers and other top health officials in most Western countries and many blue US districts are either trannies or morbidly obese. They have no business administering and giving out health advice to millions of people, and this is the elitist vermin’s way of showing how much power they have. They put the absolutely worst, odious, most unqualified people in charge and laugh at our faces.
Sure, they sat in a room thinking what crazy stuff can we do for fun. We have all the money so all we want more is power. So let's see. We drop a 99.9% survival rate virus story and see how far we can go. Two masks? Let's see if we can make them wear three. Haha, yes we can! Let's do four! Oh one new case in New Zealand? Let's see if we can lock the country down. Hahahahaha yes again! Give them a vaccine they don't need? Again they're falling for it lol. They're just playing.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Sure, they sat in a room thinking what crazy stuff can we do for fun. We have all the money so all we want more is power. So let's see. We drop a 99.9% survival rate virus story and see how far we can go. Two masks? Let's see if we can make them wear three. Haha, yes we can! Let's do four! Oh one new case in New Zealand? Let's see if we can lock the country down. Hahahahaha yes again! Give them a vaccine they don't need? Again they're falling for it lol. They're just playing.

Not unlike a cat toys with a tiny mouse. They can take us anytime they want. It’s more satisfying to inflict pain. The cruelty is the point.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Not unlike a cat toys with a tiny mouse. They can take us anytime they want. It’s more satisfying to inflict pain. The cruelty is the point.
Exactly. Imagine yourself having all the money, boats, sex slaves (sad reality), real estate you have? Like, if you don't have a religious foundation, what will you pursue then? Power. And power is endless, you can always have more. Alexander the Great went through the Hindu Kush to arrive in India from modern day Macedonia in order to get more and more power. The fact that people think that the people ruling the world have their best intentions in mind is beyond absurdity, it's infantile.

Are you sure, there is a data to the contrary:

OTAxMDgxNjIuanBn