COVID Passport thread

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Roosh lives there, no? :hmm:
There are usually a few non-supporters. Democracy is basically tyranny by majority.

We know most people in DC support this. 85% voted for the current mayor (76%) or the Green Party (9%) in 2018 and both the mayor and the Green Party support vaccine mandates. Of course, in 2018 this was unknown. It would be interesting to see how many of this 85% group no longer supports their parties. I doubt more than a handful that still live in DC changed their minds due to the mandates though.

Easy_C

Peacock
Might I suggest a solution:
Whatever rare truckers have taken the vaccine should station themselves at the border. Then they wait for any unvaxxed truck to come by, take over its payload, and drive it across the border to hand off to another waiting unvaxxed trucker. Then do the same on the other side of the border.

Problem solved.

That's already been suggested. Look at the Twitter thread where that comes up. Short answer is...good luck. The facilities of the volume required simply do not exist and many of the crossings are in areas (like major bridges) that make this impossible.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
The biggest irony of this is that in order to go eat unhealthy artificial food, full of chemicals that for a fact will eventually destroy your body, you need to show proof you are 'protected' against some virus. So to eat unhealthy, you need to be vaccinated...smack!
On the other hand if you look at it from the angle of wanting to destroy the health of humanity, it makes perfect sense that to do the some of the most unhealthy activities like junk eating, drinking and clubbing you're required this injection.
This comment is so spot on. When you step back and see all the health detrimental stuff society tries to put into us it's ridiculous, especially on the food front.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
This is in Canada.

FJ1DzKNXEAYIz92

The vaccine passports have been extended to liquor and cannabis stores — which are open — and as of Monday they were required to visit big-box retail stores, such as Walmart and Costco. Quebec has also threatened to impose a “significant” tax on adults who reject the vaccine without a medical reason.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Other Christian
That's already been suggested. Look at the Twitter thread where that comes up. Short answer is...good luck. The facilities of the volume required simply do not exist and many of the crossings are in areas (like major bridges) that make this impossible.
There's always a way. Even if it's a half hour or more in that's still better than nothing. But I guess the bigger point is that most of the trucking companies are likely in on the goal of shutting off the supply chains, so it likely doesn't matter. It's not a logistics issue.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
This is in Canada.

The vaccine passports have been extended to liquor and cannabis stores — which are open — and as of Monday they were required to visit big-box retail stores, such as Walmart and Costco. Quebec has also threatened to impose a “significant” tax on adults who reject the vaccine without a medical reason.
In essence get your next untried injection of unkonwn contents, so you can have your booze and weed. If one fails to kill or at least severely maim you let's make sure something else does.

Letsgokazakhstan

Banned
Orthodox

[/QUOTE]

What's the reality?

Goods come in to the US by container ship/rail, then are taken internally by road, no?...

So the issue is a small percentage of goods that come in from Canada/Mexico (like... can't even think of examples).

Am I missing something?

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
What's the reality?

Goods come in to the US by container ship/rail, then are taken internally by road, no?...

So the issue is a small percentage of goods that come in from Canada/Mexico (like... can't even think of examples).

Am I missing something?
I mean, there are a lot of truckers transiting the two borders. We get almost 40% of our winter produce from Mexico through Nogales, so this could exacerbate empty shelves for a few months depending on how this actually plays out on the ground. So yeah this is actually very concerning and is a direct attack on everyday Americans and especially on Mexico who has been pretty lax with their covid restrictions from what I've seen. Interesting the Biden admin is seemingly more hostile towards Mexico in actuality than Trump was. There's a plague of pathologically ideological people in the White House who do not care whatsoever about pragmatism or the wellbeing of Americans.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian

The accent sounded Indian and in another video that took place in Canada at a farmer's market, there was also an Indian male stopping a native Canadian from entering due to not showing a vaccine card. It is even worse when foreigners come to your nation and stop you from having basic liberties. Canada is truly being invaded in a quiet way.

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
The accent sounded Indian and in another video that took place in Canada at a farmer's market, there was also an Indian male stopping a native Canadian from entering due to not showing a vaccine card. It is even worse when foreigners come to your nation and stop you from having basic liberties. Canada is truly being invaded in a quiet way.
The new immigrants will be the shock troops of the NWO. They are less likely to have any qualms about beating people who look like me or my parents.
It is already noticeable that pretty much any minimum-wage security guard job, be it in a mall or government building, is staffed by a Haitian or West African.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
The new immigrants will be the shock troops of the NWO. They are less likely to have any qualms about beating people who look like me or my parents.
It is already noticeable that pretty much any minimum-wage security guard job, be it in a mall or government building, is staffed by a Haitian or West African.
That's why any country or nation able to stand up to the NWO has been deracinated. But the saddest part is that most natives have fully embraced this 'diversity'.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@SallyKP4: U.S. Developing Vaccine Passport System Using Complex Web of Big Tech Partnerships

Existing medical data privacy laws do not appear to be an obstacle in the development of a nationwide digital vaccination passport.

Pending federal legislation and yet-to-be-enforced aspects of federal law, however, may soon turn a form of national identification cards — and a national vaccination database — into reality, despite concerns.

ImPGHfL.png

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
@SallyKP4: U.S. Developing Vaccine Passport System Using Complex Web of Big Tech Partnerships

Existing medical data privacy laws do not appear to be an obstacle in the development of a nationwide digital vaccination passport.

Pending federal legislation and yet-to-be-enforced aspects of federal law, however, may soon turn a form of national identification cards — and a national vaccination database — into reality, despite concerns.

Translation:

Inside the borders of the United States, the internationalist corporate oligarchy will take full responsibility for creating, developing and implementing the digital technocratic slave system, not the U.S. government.

Renzy

Kingfisher
Catholic

D.C. has launched a new web-based Digital Vaccine Record portal, which is aimed at giving District residents better access to their official COVID-19 vaccination records.

The Digital Vaccine Record portal shows the same information as your paper vaccine card issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: your name, date of birth, vaccination dates and vaccine type, D.C. Health said.

That info can be used as proof of immunization, which D.C. requires to enter restaurants and bars.

D.C.’s vaccine mandate says anyone 12 and older who wants to get into a restaurant, bar, sports venue, gym, nightclub or conference center needs to provide proof of at least one shot of an approved COVID-19 vaccine.