COVID Passport thread

I’m getting on a plane in 3 days and did a pcr test for travel. They also do vaccines at that pharmacy. I offered to bribe the woman who stuck the qtip down my nose to get vaccine papers and she said no one would do that due to risk of getting caught/trouble with the law or losing their job.
I offered $200 in cash . And this is in the hassidic ghetto of Brooklyn nyc.

I tried but it doesn’t look too promising

It is promising that they offer the vax at a pharmacy... so you just need to find the right person and offer enough cash.

The problem is you'll need to repeat every 6 months to keep your green pass good.

From an article about British Airways planned 'VeriFLY' 'health' pass...

'The app will allow those who register their health information, potentially including whether they have been vaccinated, to determine if they are eligible to fly to their chosen destination, in accordance with the arrival country’s eligibility riteria.'

So it looks like their covid pass will be an app to 'make it easier' for you to prove you meet the destination country's entry requirements. So pretty much as it is now, but digitized.

Otherwise they'd be inviting claims for discrimination. This way they still make it pretty much mandatory for leisure/business travel.

[Side note; what the fudge is in that test? They wouldn't gift people such an easy out.]

Another problem is banks getting rid of expats/closing their accounts, it's been going on for few years.
Bank will allow to move the money out but the question would be where to move them, if you flee to a 3rd world country the money most certainly won't be safe there if you move them to a local bank.
This is part of the same total control plan as covid hoax - they want to control where a person can live, move to, etc.
You will need bitcoin. Like it or not.
In any third world nation, there is no way around it as I can witness firsthand in Africa.

It is promising that they offer the vax at a pharmacy... so you just need to find the right person and offer enough cash.

The problem is you'll need to repeat every 6 months to keep your green pass good.
I’m getting on a plane in 3 days and did a pcr test for travel. They also do vaccines at that pharmacy. I offered to bribe the woman who stuck the qtip down my nose to get vaccine papers and she said no one would do that due to risk of getting caught/trouble with the law or losing their job.
I offered $200 in cash . And this is in the hassidic ghetto of Brooklyn nyc.

I tried but it doesn’t look too promising
You have to up these numbers. Start like at 2000 and be prepared to move up to 10000$ until they trust you to keep your mouth shut. And you need locals who can arrange for your meeting. If you come offer flat out straight, they think you are a fakenews journalist who set up a honey trap.
Said numbers should be enough to entertain also the contact who help you arrange these things.

Tippy

Sparrow
I'm in the UK now. I don't have a valid reason to travel. No idea how much they check this at the airport. I guess I'm afraid of being isolated in a foreign country during these times as well. Though most of my family are pro the vaccine.

I'm in the UK now. I don't have a valid reason to travel. No idea how much they check this at the airport. I guess I'm afraid of being isolated in a foreign country during these times as well. Though most of my family are pro the vaccine.

I can't imagine they'd even ask.

Just have a plausible reason lined up, in case they do.

No-one's going to check.

Why?...

Because they can't.

I'd have to take the time to research that to be sure, but I can't imagine for a minute they can actually prevent you from leaving the country for no (real) reason.

It's all posturing. That's why they set the fines so high, so no-one has the balls to test it.

Clemenza

Pigeon
Some of these HR dummies came up with $100 gift card idea, for employees who agree to get the poison...
Others give 1-2 hours paid leave time (as incentive to go get the vaxx).
Some will be offering "paid sick leave to recover from side-effects" as vaxx "incentive" (why not paid funeral incentive?)
The stupidity has no limits.
Literally selling your soul, health and body integrity for 100 bucks Target gift card.

HR will frame this as an 'incentive', but really I think there is an ulterior motive at play here for sure. They know they can't really legally ask you whether you've had the shot or not, but this way, they can try to compile a list of possible non-vaxxers out of the people that have not claimed these wonderful prizes.

Tippy

Sparrow
I can't imagine they'd even ask.

Just have a plausible reason lined up, in case they do.

No-one's going to check.

Why?...

Because they can't.

I'd have to take the time to research that to be sure, but I can't imagine for a minute they can actually prevent you from leaving the country for no (real) reason.

It's all posturing. That's why they set the fines so high, so no-one has the balls to test it.

It's possible. Would be a bit of an 'Argo' like experience.

The instability of being a stranger in a new country on a temp visa isn't great.

But waiting around while these draconian measures increase is awful too.

If this IS happening, I think the UK is just doing it first but other countries will soon follow.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
I’m noticing two trends that seem potentially positive.

I think they have oversold both the vax and the “new strain” thing. First off I’ve noticed Normies have so much faith in the vax that they stop worrying about COVID entirely once they’ve had the shot and seem to just wear a mask because science says to for some reason. The panic feeling in them has stopped largely.

Even more amazingly, thanks to our savior the vaccine, the terrified deluded masses are doing away with the masks altogether. I went for a hike in a nearby park this weekend. The last time I was there was a few months ago, and at that time roughly 90% of people were wearing masks. Now it's basically flipped and at least 80% of people weren't wearing them.

I can't say if this is really a positive development or not. The positive aspect of this might be more indirect. What I mean is that these people are in for a rude awakening when the next round of lockdowns is imposed and/or the next round of shots is mandated. Perhaps this will push people beyond their breaking points. I think another round of restrictions after mass vaccination will bring us to an inflection point - one possibility is that people will finally shake off their blinders and push back, arguing that they've been so good and righteous, have done everything they were told to do for a year and still can't go to ballgames and craft breweries as they please, so enough is enough. On the other hand, they may continue to blindly conform as the goalposts are slowly but surely moved ever further away and the dangled carrot of tawdry live entertainment remains just out of reach. Based on what I've observed so far I fear that the latter is more likely.

What I find amusing is how these people who have viewed themselves as righteous and benevolent rule-followers are cherry picking the recommendations they find most convenient from their medical priest-gods at the Center for Deification of Contaminants. Their current propaganda claims that even after getting fully vaccinated one should "still take steps to protect [one's] self and others like wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet apart from others, and avoiding crowds....Take these precautions whenever you are in public." These are the same people who have taken it upon themselves to denounce and persecute others for non-compliance over the past year. It's almost as if people are selfish and do whatever's convenient for them and aren't actually saintly altruists.

The CDC's list of things "we are still learning," which is to say "we have no earthly idea about" or "will fabricate to suit our agenda," is an amusing read. We're "still learning" how well the vaccine protects you from spreading it to others even if you're asymptomatic, how long the vaccine protects people (I'm guessing not very long), how many people need to be vaccinated before we reach herd immunity (I'm guessing approximately 100% give or take a percent or two), and how effective the vaccines are against "variants" (I'm guessing not at all).

I think you also need to come across the right pharmacy . And find someone who actually is willing to be bribed. And yes I think 200 in cash was way too low in retrospect. I should have offered a thousand. At 10,000 I’d almost certainly find a taker but 10000 seems high
Yep, it is high. That is how it will work. But maybe 5000 will cut it. But best is to go with a trusted local. This shit is highly political so many are afraid you being some kind of dips* journalist who will write a story about it in ny times.

you will not be. Just go to one of the proven places mentioned here and you will easily meet a ton of like minded people. God will guide you to meet like minded folks.

Easy_C

Peacock
That and a lot of the time Orthodox communities in diaspora tend to be fairly tight knit. It’s entirely possible you’ll find a tribe much more easily that way than in an extremely atomized place like UK

Even more amazingly, thanks to our savior the vaccine, the terrified deluded masses are doing away with the masks altogether. I went for a hike in a nearby park this weekend. The last time I was there was a few months ago, and at that time roughly 90% of people were wearing masks. Now it's basically flipped and at least 80% of people weren't wearing them.

I can't say if this is really a positive development or not. The positive aspect of this might be more indirect. What I mean is that these people are in for a rude awakening when the next round of lockdowns is imposed and/or the next round of shots is mandated. Perhaps this will push people beyond their breaking points. I think another round of restrictions after mass vaccination will bring us to an inflection point - one possibility is that people will finally shake off their blinders and push back, arguing that they've been so good and righteous, have done everything they were told to do for a year and still can't go to ballgames and craft breweries as they please, so enough is enough. On the other hand, they may continue to blindly conform as the goalposts are slowly but surely moved ever further away and the dangled carrot of tawdry live entertainment remains just out of reach. Based on what I've observed so far I fear that the latter is more likely.

What I find amusing is how these people who have viewed themselves as righteous and benevolent rule-followers are cherry picking the recommendations they find most convenient from their medical priest-gods at the Center for Deification of Contaminants. Their current propaganda claims that even after getting fully vaccinated one should "still take steps to protect [one's] self and others like wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet apart from others, and avoiding crowds....Take these precautions whenever you are in public." These are the same people who have taken it upon themselves to denounce and persecute others for non-compliance over the past year. It's almost as if people are selfish and do whatever's convenient for them and aren't actually saintly altruists.

The CDC's list of things "we are still learning," which is to say "we have no earthly idea about" or "will fabricate to suit our agenda," is an amusing read. We're "still learning" how well the vaccine protects you from spreading it to others even if you're asymptomatic, how long the vaccine protects people (I'm guessing not very long), how many people need to be vaccinated before we reach herd immunity (I'm guessing approximately 100% give or take a percent or two), and how effective the vaccines are against "variants" (I'm guessing not at all).

Texas doesn’t play by the rules

aynrus

Kingfisher
HR will frame this as an 'incentive', but really I think there is an ulterior motive at play here for sure. They know they can't really legally ask you whether you've had the shot or not, but this way, they can try to compile a list of possible non-vaxxers out of the people that have not claimed these wonderful prizes.
True. And woke companies will also use it as a list of "right-wing deplorables" to gradually and non-obviously get rid of down the road.
(to be replaced with H1B visa slaves).
I'm waiting for them to start offering free McDonalds sandwich incentive or a free subway ride...

aynrus

Kingfisher

Some ideas:
- send yourself an email about your family member being in a hospital in some faraway country, where they don't speak English much, or Nan being sick needing your help at home
- buy therapeutic health resort stay, can be 1 day, in Eastern Europe, Turkey, Mexico, etc, there's whole industry in some places, that's your medical treatment or you can just book a medical appointment online for some imaginary condition
- either buy "employer's letter" from some "Hooves and Horns Limited" or just write yourself a letter
- book a local language course somewhere, travel obviously necessary for language immersion

Last edited: