Covid travel restrictions for entering the USA

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
It's not only about this 'pandemic', it's a new phase of the system of technocratic control. I don't think you're seeing this and I don't mean that in a condescending way at all.
You'll still be able to travel for as long as you comply with the regulations/restriction in place at the time, which probably will include having up-to-date vaccinations like many countries are announcing (Italy, Austria, France, Canada, USA, and so on). You can say that's not the whole world and you're right, it's only the western nations, so maybe restrictions will only apply in the west and the rest of the world will just go on as they please...I wouldn't be on it, nbut maybe I'm being too cynical right?
I know there is a hidden agenda. "deep state". It's just an intuition that the best way to attack it is on face value, cause the "science" is full of holes and deception anyway.

Anyway, possibly more than a few places will fall under a new technocratic control. Just that many, especially freedom loving people with their eyes open will probably manage to escape and be saved.

Really, just a few western countries going their own way and maintaining freedom will eventually provoke revolution in the others. I just can't manage to be that negative about it.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
I know there is a hidden agenda. "deep state". It's just an intuition that the best way to attack it is on face value, cause the "science" is full of holes and deception anyway.

Anyway, possibly more than a few places will fall under a new technocratic control. Just that many, especially freedom loving people with their eyes open will probably manage to escape and be saved.

Really, just a few western countries going their own way and maintaining freedom will eventually provoke revolution in the others. I just can't manage to be that negative about it.
Well, it's no good to be negative for the sake of it, especially if you're a young lad which I suspect you are.
The governments now are totally godless, and to a good degree that reflects the population. We have the Pope himself advocating for vaccination and 'zero carbon emissions' whatever that means. He is not preaching the Gospel or subjective truth, and that's probably the best hint that either we are at the brink of a new God consciousness and breakaway communities of God fearing people will spread, or we are in the end times.
This is an individual battle, so to an extent I don't think it matters that much what country you are in but things you do to become less dependant on the big govt/corp conglomerate. Networking with likeminded people who you'll find in any western country is of utmost importance. You don't fight fire with fire, like you don't fight a system with the same tools that system creates, you build new ones.
You know how in communism is about destroying the old to build the new, that's why it always fails because that's the wrong approach.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
I'm sure there are loopholes
Prefer the term "get in through the back door"

There is no shortage of direct flights from Frankfurt to Dallas, 10 hours 55.

I wish it made a difference which state you flew into. Anyway, this all kills the mood somewhat, it was supposed to be tourism, or an odyssey, not the art of fake paperwork or obscure loopholes.

Anyway if anyone knows anything about this too spicy to post on the forum, send me a PM about it.

There is somewhere in Europe I once needed to go urgently at the height of the mania, and I managed to track down a loophole, exploit it and it worked. Was stressful though. Probably will have to get innovative about it, like that French guy who enroled in a university course to go to Guadeloupe. What reason however will allow entry unvaccinated into the US, that is the question..

Geo Martin

Sparrow
Prefer the term "get in through the back door"

There is no shortage of direct flights from Frankfurt to Dallas, 10 hours 55.

I wish it made a difference which state you flew into. Anyway, this all kills the mood somewhat, it was supposed to be tourism, or an odyssey, not the art of fake paperwork or obscure loopholes.

Anyway if anyone knows anything about this too spicy to post on the forum, send me a PM about it.

There is somewhere in Europe I once needed to go urgently at the height of the mania, and I managed to track down a loophole, exploit it and it worked. Was stressful though. Probably will have to get innovative about it, like that French guy who enroled in a university course to go to Guadeloupe. What reason however will allow entry unvaccinated into the US, that is the question..
We'll have to wait and see, this kind of restrictions can't go on forever. It's about getting people into biometrics and digital money, even implants, but it's been too forceful and authoritarian, besides the lies are too obvious. Listen to the wackos they have in Australian govt making announcements, even normies cringe at that kind of madness, so i think they'll have to back off a little. Let's not forget this is an experiment, just like every war, in the sick minds of the ones who come up with these plans.