Covid travel restrictions for entering the USA

Caduceus

Ostrich
Canada has no test requirements and no vax restrictions right now.....you can transit through (or land in) Canada with no problems.

If you absolutely must go to the USA, after landing in Canada, you can try the overland route if you feel lucky.
No guarantees though.

Last edited:

Brebelle3

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
It's absolutely insane the hoops you have to jump through to do this legally and above-board while, as you alluded to, illegals pour over the border and are helped by our traitorous and corrupt government. It's literally unbelievable.

I feel for you man!
Thanks brother, it's been a real test.

My son will turn 2 in a week and I'll be reunited with him and my wife at that time.

I pay my taxes, follow the law, and try to treat each person as close to the way God did when He walked the earth. I have to be very aware of my anger rising when I watch the trash pouring into our country and I can't, as a heritage American, get my wife here.

I dont want to leave. I want to stay and fight and rebuild, but the regime is making it impossible for me to holdout minus my family.

I should have married an Afghan or Haitian. They'd already be here and I'd have some mud pies.

OhHeyCindy

Sparrow
Catholic
Brother, this is ridiculous.

My wife is foreign and we finally got approved by immigration for her to come to the US. She just has to do a couple more things and do the interview at the embassy, but we're still a couple of months away.

We have a 1 year old boy and my wife is due, God willing, to deliver our daughter in April.

Of course she's not jabbed and never will be, but I'm reaching a critical deadline with this insane extension by the government. I'm considering moving full-time time out of the country and raising my family in a foreign land.

Almost 2 years I've been fighting to get my family here and I can't get my wife in.

Maybe I'll fly her to Mexico and walk her across. I'm over this crap.
My (foreign) wife took that medical exam for her green card literally a month before they made the rule to have the covid jab be a requirement back in October 2021. No idea what the hell we would have done if all her papers were a month late. Sorry you are dealing with this.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Just putting it out there that a Telegram group I follow made reference to something called the Bahamas-Florida ferry and people said this port did not require proof of vax. This may have changed. Do your own research if it interests you.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Brother, this is ridiculous.

My wife is foreign and we finally got approved by immigration for her to come to the US. She just has to do a couple more things and do the interview at the embassy, but we're still a couple of months away.

We have a 1 year old boy and my wife is due, God willing, to deliver our daughter in April.

Of course she's not jabbed and never will be, but I'm reaching a critical deadline with this insane extension by the government. I'm considering moving full-time time out of the country and raising my family in a foreign land.

Almost 2 years I've been fighting to get my family here and I can't get my wife in.

Maybe I'll fly her to Mexico and walk her across. I'm over this crap.
Keep up the fight brev. Life as a man is a continuous fight, continous labor, continuous struggle, continuous battle, continuous competition. That's just the way it is. Regardless of whatever nonsense materialist comforts there all, this baseline fact about masculine reality will never fade away. So just keep pushing and keep your eye on the long term, not burning yeself up in a sprint as life is a marathon, but accepting the reality of things and that there'll never be a moment to just rest and take it easy. Our forefathers and bloodline got over the tough realities of the world, and so can we, if we only see what the reality of things is, instead of the fairytale Disney worldview most of us have been fed in the West from our youth on, in which there's no competition, no worries, everything will ''just work out'' and eventually the superhero comes to save you. In this life no one is coming to save you from your problems, and we all have different problems and to a large extent are blessed with them, for problems are the sole thing that move the needle of life. Pressure creates diamonds. Get it and stay on your feet!