COVID Vaccine - Straight Facts and Research

DelMarMisty

Robin
Woman
I know that there are already threads on this matter, I was wondering if we can have a clean thread where we keep adding synopsis of facts/research about the nature of this vaccine only.

I am compiling a document and will be printing it out and making copies, I am getting questioned by close people to show them 'proof'.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national vaccine safety surveillance program co-sponsored by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 8.36.19 PM.png

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman

Delayed Large Local Reactions to mRNA-1273 Vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 - photos included

We have also observed delayed large local reactions to the mRNA-1273 vaccine, with a median onset on day 8 (range, 4 to 11) after the first dose. [April 2021 study link]

Suspicions grow that nanoparticles in Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine trigger rare allergic reactions (December 2020 study link]

Others note the amount of PEG (derived from petroleum) in the mRNA vaccines is orders of magnitude lower than in most PEGylated drugs. And whereas those drugs are often given intravenously, the two COVID-19 vaccines are injected into a muscle, which leads to a delayed exposure and a much lower level of PEG in the blood, where most anti-PEG antibodies are.

Nevertheless, the companies were aware of the risk. In a stock market prospectus filed on 6 December 2018, Moderna acknowledged the possibility of “reactions to the PEG from some lipids or PEG otherwise associated with the LNP.” And in a September paper, BioNTech researchers proposed an alternative to PEG for therapeutic mRNA delivery, noting: “The PEGylation of nanoparticles can also have substantial disadvantages concerning activity and safety.

Virginiahousewife

Sparrow
Woman
The Coronavirus Vaccine thread for men has been a fount of knowledge and insights. I’ve been obsessively reading it for months. Here are a few of my favorite links:

Great round table of docs, lots of recent videos on shedding/ transmission:

(Docs Tenpenny and Northrop individually can be looked into for much more info)

Del Bigtree/ Highwire,
Lots of great videos:

Well done video for sharing and simple facts on why to avoid the vax:

Bombshell interview with ex Pfizer VP:

Thanks for creating this thread for us ladies!

DelMarMisty

Robin
Woman
The Coronavirus Vaccine thread for men has been a fount of knowledge and insights. I’ve been obsessively reading it for months. Here are a few of my favorite links:

Great round table of docs, lots of recent videos on shedding/ transmission:

(Docs Tenpenny and Northrop individually can be looked into for much more info)

Del Bigtree/ Highwire,
Lots of great videos:

Well done video for sharing and simple facts on why to avoid the vax:

Bombshell interview with ex Pfizer VP:

Thanks for creating this thread for us ladies!
Thank you so much. I might need to go from the beginning and go through that thread.

DelMarMisty

Robin
Woman
Hi, is anybody concerned about what they will do if their husbands cave and eventually take the vaccine? I am not 100% confident that my husband won't (he will endure for a long time I think) but still..worries me...

Also, a priest relative on my husbands side took the vaccine. His whole life dedicated to the faith, and takes the vaccine? This can't be good?

Last edited:

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
Hi, is anybody concerned about what they will do if their husbands cave and eventually take the vaccine? I am not 100% confident that my husband won't (he will endure for a long time I think) but still..worries me...

Also, a priest relative on my husbands side took the vaccine. His whole life dedicated to the faith, and takes the vaccine? This can't be good?

My husband is pretty stubborn and won't even take ibuprofen typically. This thought does cross my mind, though. His whole family got it and his mom isn't happy with us. His dad (who had heart attack symptoms after the 2nd shot) was trying to set us off by making fun of us, "well, you know Bill Gates put microchips in it, right?" I think my husband may have caved if I wasn't around. Then again, I don't really know. He avoids flu shots generally.

Our current church is jab-central. Priest said he hopes everyone gets the shot, because he "cannot abide by the death and suffering he's seen in the past year." Actual quote.

My brother is a priest and holding out but his parishioners are driving him crazy.

Vigilant

Kingfisher
Woman
VACCINES CAN’T CURE AN ELECTRICAL DISEASE
By John Kaminski

"Firstenberg targets the beginnings of misdiagnosis of a disease once called neurasthenia, or electrical sensitivity, to Sigmund Freud, who classified it as an “anxiety neurosis” in 1894, ending research into the electrical causes of the flu down to this very day."