COVID Vaccines to be given to Blacks and people of color first

Once again the Left seem to have a stronghold on Black people. The left has convinced blacks to embrace Marxist ideals in BLM, that all cops and whites are racist, and that they are most susceptible to COVID. The latter makes them most deserving of the vaccine when it becomes available (behind first-responders). It wouldn't surprise me if the Left came out and said they were trying to kill blacks, because that's how it looks. What's sad is that black people are falling for the trap because they keep voting for leftists without realizing that they are slaves to the systematic racism found in their own political party.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
There are several cases of vaccines leading to the sterilization of third worlders. One I recall was Indians, the other Africans. Puerto Ricans were sterilized with "faulty" birth control. It's interesting how this information is censored despite all the efforts trying to garner sympathy for minorities. This thread should probably be in the coronavirus subforum though.

There are several cases of vaccines leading to the sterilization of third worlders. One I recall was Indians, the other Africans. Puerto Ricans were sterilized with "faulty" birth control. It's interesting how this information is censored despite all the efforts trying to garner sympathy for minorities. This thread should probably be in the coronavirus subforum though.

Good call, man. I didn't see that subforum when posting.

Culling the herd, one crayola crayon at a time. More blacks are wising up to this bs, the handlers see the golem they unleashed and don't want it growing beyond their control when whitey is gone. They want a zoo, a plantation, and under their rules only a select number will breed, if any do. Though if you just left black people alone they would cull their own numbers with tribalism and warfare, the same way every population has for centuries. The plastic world we live in now is preventing the natural order of things, and the more it is bottled up, the more raging will those rapids be once the levy of marxism can no longer hold it back.

Easy_C

Peacock
Well...as wacky as some of the stuff the black consciousness movement believes (like white people not having souls because their pineal glands are calcifies), I have to give them credit for generally being far more aware of the “question” and the depopulation agenda than your average “conservative” white person is.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
I have to give them credit for generally being far more aware of the “question” and the depopulation agenda than your average “conservative” white person is.

I agree.

I'm not sure what best correlates with people understanding what is really going on. It's not IQ or wealth. Seems to have a stronger negative correlation with Higher Education which makes sense.

In Australia, tradesmen seem to be a pretty awake group (and are constantly being told they are 'uneducated' by those with Politics and Creative Arts degrees).

I think it's got something to do with arrogance. White leftists that are smart enough to get into University but dumb enough to believe they know everything.

Even though I am smart / high achieving by most measures I'm humble enough to know that I don't know everything, that I can be wrong and when presented with new evidence I'm OK with changing my view. I have little ego attached to most beliefs.

Another thing that held me back was the inability to comprehend such evil. I just didn't think it existed.

I think it's these qualities that separate the red from the blue pill.

Last edited:

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
There is something to be said for the 'Higher Education' theory. My respect for blue collar based folks has shot through the roof these days. They get it.

' Another thing that held me back was the inability to comprehend such evil. I just didn't think it existed. '

THIS. I believe most people don't understand that there are sociopaths that think we are just ants to them. Can you imagine what it must be like to be Gates? Everyone sucks his proverbial willy. No one ever says no. Combine that with obvious psychopathy and you truly have a recipe for end times.

Evil NEVER dies. It just goes into hiding.

Easy_C

Peacock
Well. Keep in mind it’s not a flat rule. I’m one of those people who had a graduate degree from a “semi elite” (not far from Ivy League) in my field so I’ve seen a lot of these people.

Most of them are extremely sheltered people from rich families. They buy into this hook line and sinker for the most part (although I’ve seen some people who I never would have expected wake up lately). Their experiences with “diversity” consist of a few upper class exchange students and they think diversity is fun ethnic parties and food.

Some of us have had certain life experiences that usually involve growing up poor or having worked in violent parts of the world that have allowed us to see outside the fishbowl. A lot of this group is veterans (but typically only ones who deployed).

And then there’s some who are sociopaths. Most of these type actually do know to some extent that this is all bullshit and will parrot the dogma relentlessly because they’re only interested in social climbing and know you have to pander to do it.

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
Yo, this sh** would never happen under a balkanized society if the black American part of the nation said "No, not us"

I've said in the past, that the black American society was the guinea pig for marxo-feminism... i guess they're now true guinea pigs for big pharma. :/

I'm not cheering for this at all @whitewashedblackguy cuz I see (((their))) next step