Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters

ChicagoFire

Kingfisher
RE: Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Pro...

Gmac said:

The only updates you need to know about are here.

One important point I would like to raise is President Trump shouldn't comment on the trials like Nixon stupidly did in the Manson trials.

Summary:

Barnes law firm is suing for libel which has been committed. There's A LOT of money at stake because these are rich kids with rich families, rich alumni, and defendants with deep pockets (Barnes almost certainly is going for the parent companies).

The jury will either be in Kentucky or Ohio. The journalists don't live in reality and will have to answer to grounded people who will not understand their motivations. No it's not free speech or ignorance of the law, libel has been committed. Ali didn't directly state this but there is civil and statutory law. Civil wise people who committed libel are in deep crap. Statutory wise Ali has stated there is law enforcement investigating terrorism.

Bottom line is once the dust has settled there will be a lot of unemployed journalists, bankrupt people and the kids theoretically may be overnight millionaires. I will bet good money MSM legal teams is having a shit fest over this incident.

beta_plus

Pelican
RE: Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Pro...

TutorGuina said:
nomadbrah said:
I think, if you're a non-white and get triggered by this smirk, then it means you have HUGE issues of self-hate and lack of self-confidence.

Issues of a sexual nature.

Conflicting feelings of desire and hate.

"I hate myself for desiring those jerk white boys"

"I hate myself for desiring those white girls, when I know they're not interested in me"

It's extremely fascinating.

Only something as explosive as sexuality can explain the mindless, instinctive hate in this reaction.

The kind of correlations you're making in this thread are as relevant and insightful as they are relatively overlooked

Only a person that has been on the receiving end of this type of frustration and jealousy induced hatred, quite often with sexual undertones, would know..

repped

Heh, I remember noting in the AOC thread that non-white women who take public anti-white stands really give the impression that they secretly long for a Chad Thundercock.

PEZ2DWZ.jpg

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Why does it sound like this NYT writer already wrote the story and he's just fishing for some helpful confirmation of his bias? After all, he works for an anti-white news organization and I'm predicting a negative hit piece on Christian/Catholic schools because the majority of students tend to be white.

Edit. Translation: Hatchet job.

Edit II.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
This particular event has actually shifted some of my personal assumptions about how POZ degradation affects a society.

We often see POZ poison as something that simply inevitably degrades everyone over time to the point where nobody is left to resist the elites, but this event is making it clear that this is not the case.

POZ poison is something that everyone has a certain degree of resistance to. For some people(s) that resistance is stronger and for others it's weaker.

"Okay", some would say, "that just means they'll apply more poison."

But the poison is not applied individually. It can only be applied to the cultural well and everyone drinks roughly the same amount of water, so the strong resist while the weak succumb. But here's the most important part. You cannot POZpoison the strong without degrading the weak to the point where the whole village suffers catastrophic failure.

America has reached the point where the amount of poison in the well has made the middling weak but somehow it has made the weak insane. Much as I hate to reference popular culture, does anyone remember this?

Unlike that outcome, however, the strong have been degraded but not beaten. That is what leads us to a situation like this. I believe the elites had expected the POZ poison to have a negligible effect on the weak while degrading everyone over time, or at least they expected for there to be far less of the strong that would resist it by this stage. I don't think they ever wanted a civil war but now they're trapped in this timeline and there's no going back. What was meant to be a peaceful enslavement with a marginal pogrom against the few holdouts has proved to have delivered them far less favorable odds because the poison could never be strong enough to conquer the inherently strong while being weak enough not to turn the inherently weak into batshit-crazy lunatics.

Worse for the elites, this is what happens when the strong and even some in the middle realize that the well has been poisoned and start to drink from the river instead.

CW2.jpeg

No surprise that the elites want to import more middling foreigners from the classes that can be weakened but won't reach insanity.

Oberrheiner

Banned

Avoy said:
what triggered the progressive left so hard about this kid and his expression is that he stoicly refused to submit and had no remorse or feelings of shame or guilt.

Of course.

The left's only weapon is learned helplessness.
They have already turned the indoctrination to 11 and still, some won't react or worse start showing signs of acquired immunity.

If it definitely stops working the last option left is soviet-style violence.
Except the US citizens were not disarmed.
Yet ..

durangotang

Ostrich

Oberrheiner said:
Avoy said:
what triggered the progressive left so hard about this kid and his expression is that he stoicly refused to submit and had no remorse or feelings of shame or guilt.

Of course.

The left's only weapon is learned helplessness.
They have already turned the indoctrination to 11 and still, some won't react or worse start showing signs of acquired immunity.

If it definitely stops working the last option left is soviet-style violence.
Except the US citizens were not disarmed.
Yet ..

I will say, Trump has been great for raising the morale of generations of Shitlords!

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member

budoslavic said:

:wtf:

Can anyone explain how this state can "protect women's reproductive rights no matter what the federal government does", but other states can't "define marriage as the legal union of a man and a woman no matter what the federal government does"?

Truly a case of Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi.

TheBowery

Robin
Gold Member
I've seen these "All are welcome" signs all over liberal bubble cities and college towns: https://allarewelcomehere.us/collections/all

3 great ways to troll these NPCs:
1) Show up at their door wearing a MAGA hat asking, am I welcome? Would make a hilarious YouTube video of their responses.
2) Start a company selling these signs, pink pussy hats, RBG pins, etc, make a ton of money, then reveal that all purchases went towards MAGA causes like the wall
3) Plant a "BUILD THE WALL AND CRIME WILL FALL" sign next to the all are welcome sign, especially if they have a gate/fence/wall around their house/neighborhood

It's very believable that the Maoists, Marxists and their army of people who spend their lives whining about the race, sex or class they were born into are going after smiling. If you don't accept their world view of misery worship they will indeed try to violently erase your smile.

Smiling is the ultimate expression of confidence, thankfulness, and finding something to be happy about amongst hateful, noisy people and their not even guttural shallow moan about their lives and supposed injustices flung upon them.

This kid was smiling about his values and his ability to stand confidently in the face of what he knew instinctively to be an agitator not worth conflict, yet do it respectfully.

You should have seen the shit eating grin on my face when I first heard this story.

JohnKreese

Pelican
Catholic

Covington kids weren't the first ones to get in trouble for not apologizing (well, a quick bullshit apology) and smirking. Gen Z needs to take some tips from Corey.

First you smirk at them

Then you don't apologize to them

Then they try to fight you

Then you win

MrLemon

Banned
I want 3 things in life:

- Kolfage to start building the wall with donated money
- Barnes to sue to fucking crap out of the Covington attackers
- RBG to drop dead

If I can get these 3 cheerful goals achieved, then I will be able to enjoy a beer with lip-smacking satisfaction.

I can see myself sitting at the local brewpub, drinking a locally-made, all-organic stout. The broad serving the beer says "So, you look happy" and I say "Yep. Ruth Bader Ginsberg dropped dead. And this stout is *very* fine."

ChicagoFire

Kingfisher

Glad to see how heartless the media is when coal miners couldn't find jobs. Now the shoes on the other foot.

Americans are not exactly full of sympathy for unexpectedly unemployed media figures these days:
After news came out about mass layoffs at HuffPost, Buzzfeed and Gannett -- in the midst of the media's relentless smear-job against the Covington Catholic students -- right-wing Twitter had a field day. Tons of leftist journalists announced they were laid off on Twitter and the top meme was telling them to "learn to code" -- which is the same advice the media gave middle Americans whose jobs are being taken in traditional industries.
Of course, the newly-jobless journalists understood the obvious schadenfreude involved, given their past lack of sympathy for Americans disemployed by imports and immigration, and endured the laughter at their expense with all the stoicism and sang froid one would naturally expect of enlightened and superior beings.

A lot of people are going to enjoy telling Kevin Williams that he is a negative asset who deserves to die when he loses his job. Again.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/shut-up-and-code-bitches.html#comment-form

Easy_C

Peacock

Leonard D Neubache said:
catastrophic failure.[/b]

Unlike that outcome, however, the strong have been degraded but not beaten. That is what leads us to a situation like this. I believe the elites had expected the POZ poison to have a negligible effect on the weak while degrading everyone over time, or at least they expected for there to be far less of the strong that would resist it by this stage. I don't think they ever wanted a civil war but now they're trapped in this timeline and there's no going back. What was meant to be a peaceful enslavement with a marginal pogrom against the few holdouts has proved to have delivered them far less favorable odds because the poison could never be strong enough to conquer the inherently strong while being weak enough not to turn the inherently weak into batshit-crazy lunatics.

That's why they're so desperate for a European army in France. They understand very well that it's a coin toss whether soldiers will abuse their own people. On the other hand, foreign soldiers tend to be very reliable.

PharaohRa

Kingfisher

ChicagoFire said:
Glad to see how heartless the media is when coal miners couldn't find jobs. Now the shoes on the other foot.

Americans are not exactly full of sympathy for unexpectedly unemployed media figures these days:
After news came out about mass layoffs at HuffPost, Buzzfeed and Gannett -- in the midst of the media's relentless smear-job against the Covington Catholic students -- right-wing Twitter had a field day. Tons of leftist journalists announced they were laid off on Twitter and the top meme was telling them to "learn to code" -- which is the same advice the media gave middle Americans whose jobs are being taken in traditional industries.
Of course, the newly-jobless journalists understood the obvious schadenfreude involved, given their past lack of sympathy for Americans disemployed by imports and immigration, and endured the laughter at their expense with all the stoicism and sang froid one would naturally expect of enlightened and superior beings.

A lot of people are going to enjoy telling Kevin Williams that he is a negative asset who deserves to die when he loses his job. Again.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/shut-up-and-code-bitches.html#comment-form

Who cares, let the laid-off journalists suffer. They deserve it! :mrgreen:

As for the Covington students, what is happening to them is a travesty just because one student did not back down. What I am seeing is that the media is creating the monsters that will break them, and they will ask "How did this happen?"

Emancipator

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Fuck the media, fuck Twitter Bluechecks

Media with their lies and fake narrative and the leftist mobs against these kids OVER A DAMN SMIRK shows their true colours.

""Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny." -Sam Hyde"