Crazed SJW assaults white rasta dope over dreads

philosophical_recovery

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I'm shocked that I suddenly have some respect for a random, weak-sounding white guy with dreads.

WSAG
Would Spot At Gym to help put him further on the right path.

This makes me hopeful.

YossariansRight

Ostrich
Gold Member
samsamsam said:
GlobalMan said:
The sight of this shit infuriates me.

The fact that SJW's are now being this bold, to confront a dude for his hair, it's insane.

Then tomorrow we get to hear how "voices of color on campus are being marginalized"
:tard:

The West is in freefall.
Apologies to the OP and not trying to threadjack, but I was with a business partner and we were discussing a business matter and the woman at the counter (she was doing something for us) jumped in and commented that I was extremely negative. I turned and just told her to mind her own business, just do her job and stay out of this. I wanted to go further but let it go. She was an immigrant, and she still had a bit of an accent, so it wasn't a white SJW. They just get corrupted so fast in the West.

After she finished what she needed to do, she put up one of thise "be back in a few minutes" signs, I think she needed to go cry or something.

Once I commented, she just shut the fuck up. At least she didn't start crying immediately.

I was being critical of a business matter (well someone involved in the matter), but once again any criticism is just too much for an SJW, even if it is not directed at her. :tard:

I can't comprehend this poor emotional control that is pervasive in people these days.
The SJWs just live to be "offended". They are lifeless dregs. They are the real "Walking Dead" - mindless zombies.

Gorgiass

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Runs too counter to the campus pro-SJW narrative to be fake, he just has the over-exaggerated hand movements naturally. What is with those pants/dress with the bottom stitched up? Hippies get no respect.

At least it didn't end with kumbaya and clippers.

Latan

Pelican
Have her name / facebook / instagram / tinder accounts already leaked?
I enjoy reading the hamsterised justifications of such people.

philosophical_recovery

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Man that was hard to listen to. But, he still believes in cultural appropriation.

This is exactly why you don't want a big, central government funding schools. They inevitable end up rotting from the insides and teaching this garbage.

I feel for this man and others of his generation that are caught in the trivialities of nonsense such as this.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
He did a good job explaining his point of view and you can tell the "journalist" asking him questions was trying to set him up. Sad thing is he comes across as weak so he will be made the whipping boy still. You can't reason with these angry SJWS or #BLM types at all.

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
philosophical_recovery said:
Man that was hard to listen to. But, he still believes in cultural appropriation.

This is exactly why you don't want a big, central government funding schools. They inevitable end up rotting from the insides and teaching this garbage.

I feel for this man and others of his generation that are caught in the trivialities of nonsense such as this.
I don't think that he completely believes it, but feels that is what he needs to say in order to appear credible and not a crazy racist. Otherwise, he's quite articulate and defends his position pretty well and it would be hard to argue with him.

WalkingMan

Woodpecker
*facepalm*

I can't help but notice that these women tend to pick on those who they perceive to be as weaker than them and less likely to fight back. I noticed in the video how she grabbed him by his arm as he was walking away.

Let's see her try that on a 6 foot tall, 300-pound MMA hobbyist.

There was a case a year or two ago of a fat feminist girl tackling a skinny nerdy guy playing with his drone on the beach. She thought he was taking pictures of women. They were practically the only two people on the beach.

Then she lied about the encounter to try and make herself look innocent, but the drone was recording everything.

I now believe that the worst of these feminists are simply bullies with emotional issues who enjoy harassing weaker men (and women).

Space Cowboy

Woodpecker
The kid definitely didn't deserve to have that psycho chick beat him because of his haircut.

No, that should've been his father's job.

Eusebius

Hummingbird
Gold Member
White men have a target on their backs for anyone else to spew forth their venom. That's just the way society is now.