Crazed SJW assaults white rasta dope over dreads

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
YossariansRight said:
The SJWs just live to be "offended". They are lifeless dregs. They are the real "Walking Dead" - mindless zombies.
It's not just SJW's though, it's both conservatives and liberals who reserve the right to be offended by different things.
But why are people so quick to take offense these days? How has playing the victim become so endemic?

A good metaphor is that of life under Communism in that the only way to have more resources allotted to you was to have more children. It was a good way common people could get ahead (abuse the system) within literal Marxist life.

In modern western society common people have learned that a good way to stand out is be a victim. This will draw attention to your "oppressed status" and get you your 15 seconds of fame and (if you play your cards right) monetary compensation. Since western society is infected with social Marxist life the best way to abuse the system is to be offended.

It's the same game only transformed from economic to cultural.
Are there real victims? Sure. But these days 99/100 "victims" are playing for personal gain, this is why due process is under attack. If the Right of Due Process can be altered to favor those who play the victim, the Cultural Marxist flood gates won't just be opened, there will be no going back.

RedPillUK

Pelican
To be fair, he was also moving his hands around when he talked in the style of a black rapper. If it was just the dreadlocks, then maybe he didn't deserve this.

However, when you put it all together, it looks like one of the worst cases of cultural appropriation I've seen. Abhorrent.

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member
RedPillUK said:
To be fair, he was also moving his hands around when he talked in the style of a black rapper. If it was just the dreadlocks, then maybe he didn't deserve this.

However, when you put it all together, it looks like one of the worst cases of cultural appropriation I've seen. Abhorrent.
So you think cultural appropriation is a real thing then?

Beyond Borders

Peacock
Gold Member
Cultural appropriation is just another bullshit SJW term used to give them more reasons to argue their victimhood and be hostile towards whites.

Cultures have been mixing and matching and adopting each other's ideas and habits for as long as mankind has existed (though they've surely also faced violent consequences for doing so as long as mankind existed).

Yes, we've all been annoyed by people embracing someone else's mannerisms and styles too eagerly, but insisting it stop on your account just because you've got a bone to pick just further divides people and alienates those who are already alienated by their choice to step out of their own culture and live in that middle ground, which is a natural part of social evolution. Do it if you must, but better climb down from your pulpit.

I mean, just imagine how a whitey doing this would be recieved and it tells you everything you need to know.

And to pretend, as many do, that it's some deliberate act of opression...From this character? That's a big "hell nah." So leave the fucking kid alone.

Unless you see some whiteboy jump on a stage and menacingly do a blackface routine, the concept of it being deliberate is a fantasy.

Is there ever other reason to get resentful about such a thing? Perhaps, perhaps. But in my opinion doing so is only further evidence of the naturally racist and ethnocentric tendencies that exist within all of us.

Parzival

Ostrich
I think this video show something serious. We should respect the diversity and bring back all the stuff that was invented by one culture, direct to this culture. No printing of books, no car, nothing of all this stuff. Its all German culture and so many of you stealing it. Ever non car owner should pay an extra tax, that goes direct to Germany. The next time I see someone drinking beer and eat a sausage, I will call them out!

This boy, is one of those wuz up all chill guys. I don't like them because I believe their tolerance is just an illusion. Anyway that girl, she is crazy. And she works for the university there. Even more funny, when she would step outside her safe space, leave the US and take the guy with her, both would seen just as Americans. Where is your culture now?

RedPillUK

Pelican
Malone said:
RedPillUK said:

Yes. I first heard about it during Halloween when it was brought to my attention by the Huffington Post UK that wearing stereotypical native american costumes is cultural appropriation. Which is abhorrent as it is disrespectful to other cultures. This looks like an even more problematic case.

[attachment=30878]

Attachments

FebGun

Sparrow
In the first video I see ideological confrontation between two SJWs regarding purity of “cultural appropriation” doctrine. The second interview with SJW reporter is a continuation of the unfinished dispute.

One cannot fight newspeak by participating in it. And that guy didn’t have a slightest intention to stand up for values of European Civilization and freedom in general.

Wreckingball

Pelican
Solution for Corey:
#1 - Stop being a vegetarian pussy
#2 - Eat steaks
#3 - Lift weights
#4 - Learn a martial art
#5 - ??
#6 - Profit

trian1

Woodpecker
The other element of this video is that she grabs him, pulls him back, then starts talking about him putting his hands on her.

If this video was not there, he very well could possibly be facing a false assault charge that would force the school to suspend him, etc.

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
IF the events are even real. It all looked awfully staged to me. Especially his motions and dialogue.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Malone said:
RedPillUK said:

When someone says something absurd, that goes exactly counter to the prevailing local opinion, it's almost always dry humor via sarcasm.

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
Could still be staged.

Dreadlock dude talks so effeminately and STILL believes in cultural appropriation.

Fuck him also, especially that stupid cunt.

If she does work for SFSU, she needs to be terminated immediately.

Even white SJW/Libs/Activists are going to be attacked - yet they'll still stand there and support the BLM.

Sweet Jones

Sparrow
Watching the video, I really hate the dreadlocked guy and his retarded mannerisms. It's like watching two apes square off, both seem to be operating on an animalistic level

It's good for stuff like this to get as much exposure as possible. That's why I love the_donald, because they force multiple videos like this to the front page of reddit on a daily basis

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
One of the sweetest satisfactions in life is being alpha enough to walk past some social justice psycho and make them shrink.

I am almost convinced that large enough quantities of submission could power a man-unit absent even food or water

R_Niko

Wreckingball said:
Solution for Corey:
#1 - Stop being a vegetarian pussy
#2 - Eat steaks
#3 - Lift weights
#4 - Learn a martial art
#5 - ??
#6 - Profit
phase 1: collect underpants
phase 2: ??
phase 3: profit

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
HectorLavoe said:
Two things:

1. I hope Cory is swimming in sjw sympathy pussy right now.

2. I hope he didn't ruin his chances of that by calling black people the "colored community"

Is calling black folks the "colored community" now the accepted term for African Americans amongst the college kids?

Aloha!

cubanlinx

Woodpecker
Cultural appropriation is bullshit. What about this hoe clothes then, yo?
And the guy. Reminds of me of Macklemore saying Eminem's success was due to "white privilege" and getting called out by black guys even. Whoop tee fucking shit, fool. Colored community? What colour you talmbout, mane?