Critical Race Theory

N°6

Hummingbird
At the beginning of the last decade, there was a lot of opposition against the central banks, corporate banks, usury, the housing bubble and shortages. The Occupy movements were beginning to get close to the crux of the control system.

By the end of the decade anti-usury sentiment was replaced by the Gay Disco, the invention of 70 genders, gay marriage, tranny hate laws, race theory based on Whites can only be racist and statue felling.

Not a coincidence.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Media Very Concerned American Parents Do Not Want Children Indoctrinated​

This soundbite below from Meet The Press is reflective of the perspective of U.S. media toward the growing push-back from parents surrounding Critical Race Theory in schools.

The media are concerned, very concerned, that parents are starting to wake up. If this awakening continues, this could present a problem:

conservatives-protect-their-children-819x1024.jpg

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I think it's a likely scenario to see white identitarianism going forward. This may seem hard to believe at first, because, of all ethnic and, for that matter, political groups, whites, willingly regard any such white specific identity as racist and connected to "white supremacy" etc. People, mostly white people, have been conditioned to view such things as the worst evil. Funny that. So, why would this happen?

It will happen not because white people willingly want to become more identitarian, I certainly don't, rather, out of necessity. As the country becomes more diverse the other non-white elements of our society will increasingly exert their political agendas that will increasingly run contrary to the interest of other groups, namely, whites. Whites are still the majority in America, however, we're now being "othered", a process that is the precursor to genocide. Whites were 90% of the US population in the 1960s, this has declined to ~ 66% currently. Yet, 66% is still a firm majority. If at 66% we're already being "othered" what happens when this continues to decline? What happens when we're at 50% or 47%. Already we have government-sponsored race-specific policies. Major companies are doing everything possible to hire "diversity". And we have race based crime, such as the deliberate targeting of white people by "diverse" people.

In the abstract, I think this all makes sense. We hear a lot about tribalism today. I think that meme speaks to our situation well. Under the current zeitgeist, unity is impossible. In order for unity to be achieved, you have to reconcile between various competing groups. Some groups believe 2+2 doesn't equal 4. Other groups believe the police should be completely defunded and the prisons emptied. How can that be reconciled?

And then it's a question of agendas. The demands and, for that matter, the kind of world Black people want is the polar opposite of what White people want.

And then there's the real stimulating factor, which is how antagonism. More and more, we're seeing the hostility of diversity and its directed exclusively towards whites. This antagonism comes in many forms. Outright attacks and other crimes are one thing, but, jobs are another. A white liberal isn't a conservative that hasn't been mugged yet. A white liberal is a conservative that hasn't lost their job or been passed over for a promotion due to diversity, yet. But that's coming and it's coming quick.

I don't think our future will be exactly like South Africa, but, it will be very similar. The reason why is that whites in South Africa are a single-digit minority. This has always been the case. America will see a steady decline of whites as a total percentage, but, given how severe things have already become I suspect the rise of white identity will occur well before we ever reach single digit percentages. A key demographic to watch will be white women. Once they start to feel the consequences of "diversity" it will quickly change their hearts. Concurrently, also look for Black and Latino women to demand they get white womens' jobs.

I can tell you this much, the notion that we're headed for some "utopia" is completely wrong. That idea is demonstratively discredited.

Renzy

Pelican
I think it's a likely scenario to see white identitarianism going forward. This may seem hard to believe at first, because, of all ethnic and, for that matter, political groups, whites, willingly regard any such white specific identity as racist and connected to "white supremacy" etc. People, mostly white people, have been conditioned to view such things as the worst evil. Funny that. So, why would this happen?

I don't think our future will be exactly like South Africa, but, it will be very similar. The reason why is that whites in South Africa are a single-digit minority. This has always been the case. America will see a steady decline of whites as a total percentage, but, given how severe things have already become I suspect the rise of white identity will occur well before we ever reach single digit percentages. A key demographic to watch will be white women. Once they start to feel the consequences of "diversity" it will quickly change their hearts. Concurrently, also look for Black and Latino women to demand they get white womens' jobs.

I can tell you this much, the notion that we're headed for some "utopia" is completely wrong. That idea is demonstratively discredited.

It's going to be interesting to watch white women's behavior going forward. Because women tend to be more socially attuned, I think many of them can intuitively sense the growing anti-white animosity. The way most of them have been dealing with it so far appears to be the woke version of trying to be even more Catholic than the Pope. A lot of white women seem to see themselves as honorary minorities by virtue of their gender. Yes, we may be white , but we hate those Evil White Males just as much if not more than you!

Of course, it's hardly surprising seeing as how they've been benefiting from throwing white men under the bus for decades via feminism. It will be ironically fitting to watch them face the very monster they helped create. They spent years decrying the white male patriarchy and attacking traditional masculinity. They were screeching about white male privilege long before BLM, and before BLM stole their thunder last year, they were making a public spectacle of ruining high profile men's careers via #metoo.

In many ways, they're the ones who laid all the groundwork for a grievance industry like CRT to take hold: women via feminism made claiming victimhood profitable, they spent years demanding state intervention and quotas to address disparate outcomes, they rewrite history (herstory!) to fit their feminist narratives, they censor views they don't like or can't handle without getting triggered, etc.

It seems they never considered that one day all these tools they helped create might get turned around on them.

Part of me wonders if they'll expect the very men who've they've long since demonized to stand up for them or defend them. I assume that will be feminism's final sh*t test.

Gremlin

Robin
It's going to be interesting to watch white women's behavior going forward. Because women tend to be more socially attuned, I think many of them can intuitively sense the growing anti-white animosity. The way most of them have been dealing with it so far appears to be the woke version of trying to be even more Catholic than the Pope. A lot of white women seem to see themselves as honorary minorities by virtue of their gender. Yes, we may be white , but we hate those Evil White Males just as much if not more than you!

Of course, it's hardly surprising seeing as how they've been benefiting from throwing white men under the bus for decades via feminism. It will be ironically fitting to watch them face the very monster they helped create. They spent years decrying the white male patriarchy and attacking traditional masculinity. They were screeching about white male privilege long before BLM, and before BLM stole their thunder last year, they were making a public spectacle of ruining high profile men's careers via #metoo.

In many ways, they're the ones who laid all the groundwork for a grievance industry like CRT to take hold: women via feminism made claiming victimhood profitable, they spent years demanding state intervention and quotas to address disparate outcomes, they rewrite history (herstory!) to fit their feminist narratives, they censor views they don't like or can't handle without getting triggered, etc.

It seems they never considered that one day all these tools they helped create might get turned around on them.

Part of me wonders if they'll expect the very men who've they've long since demonized to stand up for them or defend them. I assume that will be feminism's final sh*t test.
20% of white women will stick with white men and segregate with them from an increasingly chaotic world. The remaining WW will use their last dying breath to screech about how all minority crime, from petty to violent, is due to white soooopremazy as they lie in a gutter, raped and drowning in their own blood at the hands of their beloved diversity pets.

And you know what?

That's fine by me.

You can't fix stupid, broken people.

Good to the good, bad to the bad.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Russian mother: "...this is not a Bolshevik Central School District in Soviet Union..."

Full transcription
Good evening everyone. I am a mother of three children in district. And I am very concerned. The proposed “Anti-racist program” is just a prettier name for racial Marxist teaching. You don’t need to sugar coat it for me. I lived it. Same methods , same vocabulary, same preferential treatment to certain groups. That’s why equity is packed with good causes like diversity and inclusion, so nobody can challenge it. But I know.

Ask me how I know?

I was born in Soviet Union and my family has seen it all. Suffering first from Nazi and then from tyrannical Soviet Ideology. Back there, what started with Equity for All - quickly ended with Nothing to Eat for my people. And now my family is here because of it, because equity doesn’t work . We did not come here for a blanketed synthetic equity – we had enough of that one, we came here for Equal opportunity under the Law and freedoms in this country.

Soviets extinguished all the excellence and opportunity. They told us they were advocates for equity and enemies of privilege, people believed and we paid the awful price. this ideology killed millions of people worldwide. And now you bringing it here to indoctrinate our children. Equity was just a tool used by communists to make sure everyone was equally poorly educated, so people didn’t question authority. While in definition it was about fairness, In reality it means same outcome - nobody excels, mind-boggling sameness. The key tactic is to remove all the incentive and motivation to succeed for all the students.

Is this why Student Committee proposing less homework and audit of AP classes? Why are you trying to demotivate students and lower the standards instead of directly helping underperforming students? That’s exactly what equity means in reality, making everyone mediocre.

Yesterday I got a letter from school. The Marxist Equity mentioned 14 times. I have a message for everyone here, this is not a Bolshevik Central School District in Soviet Union. This is Bedford Central School District in the United States of America. I was born in Siberia, I had to switch the continents because of equity. I can and I will switch a school district if the equity gets pushed , but I will never switch on American Dream and equal opportunity for my children. The very unique, which uplifts, gives second chances to people like me, motivates, and brings the best in the people regardless race and ethnicity and we have to protect it. And you don't need to tell me what equity is.

Additional information from the Russian mother who posted the video on her YouTube channel:
On June 16th '21 I put my words to action and took a stand for every hardworking immigrant, who came to this country with simply nothing, just a hope for the better future. Who seen the atrocities of Marxism and Communism first hand. For whom America was the most accepting, freedom loving, peaceful bay until the very latest events.

After communists failed on all grounds, impoverished and killed millions of people worldwide, they all moved to Academia. We can not let school indoctrinate our children, we have no other country to escape like we did once already.

Let people know Equity is anti-American and anti-human. Please share the message, many people are focused on CRT. But if schools deny they use CRT and still have Equity written all over their policies, this is it - the end of freedom loving America !! Thank you for keeping the good fight for future of our kids !
===========
When I talk about equally poorly educated people and equity used as a tool, it all goes to war against intellectualism, individualism and critical thinking. Those were the worst enemies of Bolsheviks and later Communists in the USSR. When Soviets reached that goal, they made sure they had a highly indoctrinated skillful workforce.

The late Soviet education and literacy rates been the best in the world. But it took a whole class of Russian intelligentsia including world renowned scientists, philosophers, authors and poets to be physically removed, because their views didn’t fit the narrative. Everything had to be studied through the lens of revolution. There is a similar "fight for the minds" we see right now in our schools. It starts with a war on critical thinking and silencing opposing views. Lowering the standards, taking out the incentive and punishing individual achievement unless its for the collective good. Specific literature introduced, which doesn't enlighten but indoctrinates. Marxism in its essence. Thank you for paying attention!

Edit.

Last edited:

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Critical Race Theory: it should be opposed but it’s important to understand where it came from and how it morphs.

A few things I’ll pose as questions: does anyone believe this ideology is making the nation stronger/better? What’s the end game? What’s the final conclusion or likely outcomes we can infer from this ideology?

To ask the question, is to answer it. It’s like asking if I’m walking in a certain direction, which landmark might I likely come across eventually.

It’s important to understand that CRT is just the new buzz word term the Left is using today, but the core of it has been around since the communist manifesto. It’s phrasing is such to be confusing, keep others off balance and not raise many alarms - this is the power of dialectics. It also gets others to use their terminology, which is a losing strategy.

Those who push this ideology know it’s not meant to be rational I’d argue too. It’s meant to drive into a few deep rooted aspects we already have within ourselves: envy, jealousy, recognition of disparities, and an emotional appeal in general especially when it attaches itself to historical atrocities.

Emotion is more powerful than facts usually, and is especially so when it comes to the masses. They know this. That’s why this “woke” and “CRT” stuff has been coined as a “non-theistic religion.” It operates in a very religious way, just absent of a God. That’s because most reject God and see themselves as gods who must fix a broken world.

That’s why you can’t question it. You can’t criticize it. Don’t dare read, speak to or listen to anyone who doesn’t agree with it. Otherwise you’re ostracized, your canceled and targeted. You can’t keep up with it and it doesn’t have to make sense. You’re only expected to obey as the “new religion” prescribes. If something changes next week, the “believers” of it just have to nod and accept.

But since this isn’t a traditional religion, the typical avoidance of a State sponsored religion doesn’t occur. This one is just adopted. The Left really has been very clever to inject their religion into society without calling it a religion. It’s profound and sinister.

To expand further, once you’re in then you’re an adherent. You have to have blind faith and disregard statements of contradiction like, “racism is bad and a great evil, but we should now be racist towards and hate whites and see everyone only as their race.” It has all tenets of a classic cult.

Perhaps the most insidious aspect is the moral appeal, albeit moral phraseology that they use. Why is it insidious? Because to get down to brass tacks, to commit great evil and atrocities towards another, one must convince others that it’s for moral reasons. Not only do we nearly all have a moral framework, but also the capacity to look at someone else as “other than.” It’s designed for one thing only: to create hate, division and ultimately murder in my opinion.

A moral imperative requires action. Otherwise everything else is more in the category of being nice, respectful, social norms etc. For example if when meeting someone it’s nice and customary to shake their hand. If you refuse, then it would be perceived as rude, but not in the realm of breaking some moral code.

If however, you’re an authoritarian and made a new law saying “not shaking hands with people whom you first meet, is an affront to that person and is akin to a pre-crime. You shall be arrested for such an act. If you resist, we will up the use of force.” If you make that charge, then you’re giving permission for the State authority to handle it with violence.

If someone can convince another that they have something because it was stolen, then it’s morally okay to take it back. If you can convince someone that so and so person is evil based on history and how they look, then they’ll actually feel good about getting rid of them the way you get rid of an infection.

That’s where this ideology leads. And theirs no redemption embedded in it. You’re awful and evil simply for existing as a white person. They say you have inherent whiteness, etc. Nothing you can do makes amends and it’s not supposed to. The Left says your existence threatens them and their cause. See how they turn it into a moral imperative? It’s also why they say words are violence, therefore they are allowed to use actual physical violence.

Perhaps in the end they won’t get to mass violence, but they’ll begrudgingly accept your compliance and subservience. Is it any better?

The Left/proponents of this ideology say it’s about looking at the past, acknowledging wrongs, working to correct the present and vestiges of the past. But as usual, this isn’t fundamentally what they’re advocating for.

No no no. It is not. That’s the big deception. They’re just using this new iteration to gain power and control, and use the power of the State to enact their sadism on the rest of us who don’t go along with it or those who they say are the greatest enemy.

How does CRT slips through the cracks:

1. Like I said, it's non-theistic, or rather does not have a god so your average person can’t push back on it the way they can other religions. 2. Those who want to dismantle the U.S. have taken many years to occupy every major institution of power, influence and control. If you question it, you get shot down and it therefore advances. They even had an initiative called The Long March Through the Institutions, that you can read about in my references.

So why focus on race and such? Again, this is a spawn from classical marxism -- aka class struggle, to now the "everything struggle." In short, the marxist find any disparity of outcome in a society and assert that the only possible answer for that as being racism, sexism, exploitation, oppressing, capitalism, bigotry, etc. What’s tricky is that in some cases those things do exist. There are those acting in bad faith, and our systems aren’t perfect. They use some of these truths however to damn entire people and systems, want to dismantle everything and replace it with a worse system.

Most of this new twist on marxism came from the 1930s Frankfurt school who developed Critical Theory. From there it's taken many shapes such as social justice, intersectionality, 4th wave feminism, identity politics, the environmental movements were hijacked, to simply whiteness/the west and especially white christian males are cause of all suffering and ills of the world.

So again, why make it a moral issue? Because that gives them the ability and moral authority in their minds to commit violence. Period. As soon as one says, "this is bad, or that person is bad" then that's where the State can point their gun. "You stole from us", "hateful speech is violence", "your existence is inherently evil","your math is racist","your history is evil and racist." And on and on. When you make a moral argument, then the next point is how do you enforce it? Theft is immoral for example. If someone steals something, then what happens next? What if they resist? People should ask themselves why the Left redefined racism as prejudice plus power instead of thinking ones race superior and being hateful towards other races. They teach that anyone not in power, or rather not the majority by definition can't be racist! How convenient! So once a group becomes 51 percent of the population, they can now magically become racist? It's all about dominance hierarchy, progressive stack kind of stuff. It's absolute rubbish, and again just meant to confuse and free their minds of being really awful people. Anyone can hold racist views…period.

Now, what if people resist the tenets of CRT? It's an imperative we implement this, they say! What happens next is the important question. This isn't abstract, and wishy washy. Look everywhere this kind of demonizing of one group based on certain characteristics leads.

Read up on what Mao, Lenin and Stalin did. They created hatred towards those who owned anything — land, business, etc. Anyone who was doing better than others must have stolen or exploited in some way. They cracked down hard and in short millions and millions starved, were in gulags or outright shot.

The Fabian Socialist however realized it would be hard to have a violent revolution in the States, plus it tends to create a counter revolution. So they worked to do it slowly, subverting the mindset of the population and getting into areas of influence. It only takes a few generations -- it’s argued that the boomer generation was the first on a wide scale to be propagandized, hence the hippie era and rejection of American values. They did it first by education, secondly by culture, and third by media. Many marxist intellectuals fled Europe in between the world wars and came to the U.S. They began teaching this stuff in universities, and as stated above moved on to cultural marxism.

The benefit to causing the division as the cultural marxist (critical race theorists have done), is that it can't be solved! The book Brave New World tries tackling the question of how to structure society, so that people no longer question and actually love their place in the hierarchy. But it demands very convoluted methods to achieve. We can strive for equal opportunity, but we cannot achieve equal outcomes. Imagine if everyone who sings said “we all must become world class singers.” ”It's racist or sexist not to have everyone sing in a stadium to 70 thousand people!" Who would go or enjoy such a thing? It's unfortunate and it sucks that not everyone can be at the top.

Those proposing this level of egalitarianism know it's impossible, which is why they chose it. It can forever allow them to unleash the power of the State on everyone. They'll never get the results! What a great way to hold onto power. The promises will continue to flow from their mouths, they’ll take money from tax payers and the masses/useful idiots will lap it up.

It gives them the green light to be violent. They define bad as good, and then make a moral case for it to become law. Violence warranted to achieve the impossible.

This ideology attributes past wrongs to people in the present, and holds them forever accountable just because of how they were born. This is of course at the same time not holding accountable those doing wrong here and now. Is there any question as to how sinister this stuff is? It's not about equality, it's not about examining past wrongs, it's not about making things better, more fair and making people value others for their virtues. It's about division and identity based laws.

I believe the powerful do this so people forget or don't recognize who's really been fleecing them over the decades. They also want America, civil rights to fail, constitutional rights to fail and to really regress people back to being serfs under tech oligarchs who are in bed with the political elite. They want to control the currency, the food, the water and everything in between. They of course do this in the name of progress, while really being regressive -- regressing back to a feudal class of sorts.

Has anyone bothered to ask, systemic racial issues that get pointed out -- why nearly all of these issues exist in areas the Left has been running for decades? While both parties have a hand in prisons, there are a lot of issues such as unequal prison sentences, unaccountability with the bad cops, bad schools, and other policies enacted by the Left and other elites. They've always been the party of segregation, and are trying to reinvigorate that.

The Left owns nearly all institutions of influence. Why are schools still taught using the old Prussian model to make obedient workers? Why does everyone have to be forced to learn the same thing at the same time, in the same way? Why no competition of school choice? Why with technology has our learning style not changed? They don't want to fix any of these things. Why would they!? It gives them power and control as the slick sophist they are. It maintains tension. If there’s anything systemic against a group of people, it’s because of the Leftist in charge.

All of these institutions and the political class perpetuate these issues, then take all of that hatred and rage and point it at white male christians. "Them!" “They're the cause of all your suffering." "They did this…, capitalism did this." Meanwhile, the ones mostly responsible have no light shown on them. The media moguls, the bankers, wall street types, those running cities and policing, groups like the UN and World Economic Forum, those behind the prison industrial complex and militarism all over the world, those creating laws.

Nope, none of them ever get the heat. The problem is your average white guy who goes to church with his family.

After the 2008 crash, many people were outraged and created the occupy wall street movement. Shortly after, in order to take the heat off of themselves, terms such as racism, discrimination, whiteness, systemic racism, etc rose exponentially in the media and online articles. They forced the narrative and created division.

There's an interesting story about a guy named Darryl Davis -- a black guy who converted roughly 100's of KKK members. He went up to KKK members, would start chatting with them and befriended some of them. Many eventually left the idiotic group. Darryl has tried talking to some Antifa people (marxist front group), and they spat at him, threatened and called him names. Is there anything else to say?

They use their identity groups, and pretend to care. They use any cause that they know others care about, and latch on to push their goals. And those above them make them think it's about their leftist utopia. Nope, the same elites want to be in control and care nothing for any of these causes. Anyone wondering why Bill Gates is the largest private owner of farm land in the US? They have no care for certain groups, or ideology nor nation states. Only concentrated power.

Ibram X Kendi says everyone must be antiracist, which he has described as meaning active discrimination based on race to atone for past grievances. Basically bring back identity based policy. The author of White Fragility has said she feels uncomfortable around black people. Her book is used for a lot of this teaching and a recommended book by gov institutions. You tell me who has a race problem? Instead of using their terms, like CRT, we should just say they’re trying to bring back race and sex based discrimination, segregation and create division.

To introduce and enact this ideology into a country as diverse as ours, is a recipe for disaster. You couldn't make up a more sinister ideological push. Stuff like this wouldn't work so well in say Japan for example. I don't claim to have a perfect system in mind, but it's definitely not this. Every people and culture throughout history has stains. No one should white wash them, and no one should bludgeon those now for them.

As other times in history creating this much hatred, and putting it all on the back of a group of people will lead to very awful outcomes. Absolutely no way people can coexist with decisive and identity based racial subversion and laws. But again, I think the ultimate goal is to break the back of the only nations willing and able to stand up to utopian goals of the elites goal of total control.

The important thing is, I don't lose hope and faith. This too shall pass. And there is a fellowship of people, decent and virtuous people out there waiting to set things right. And like Charles Barkley said, I think most people by and large are regular decent people just living and trying to do their thing. We're not alone. That's not to say I'm some Civ Nat -- definitely not. We have to stop all immigration now, and come together with shared values, and crack down on degenerates. Christ has the final say too.

https://centerforindividualism.org/...-now-pretty-much-complete-and-its-a-disaster/

https://www.heritage.org/sites/default/files/2020-12/BG3567.pdf

https://newswithviews.com/communisms-promotion-and-collusion-in-americas-race-wars/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/2...-classic-communist-divide-and-conquer-tactic/

https://summit.news/2020/10/07/elem...tionism-are-racist-traits-of-white-supremacy/

https://reason.com/2020/07/07/narci...gage-in-virtuous-victim-signaling-says-study/

https://www.concordia.ca/cunews/sto...enous-knowledges-in-the-study-of-physics.html

https://www.foxnews.com/us/african-american-museum-removes-whiteness-chart-race

https://www.dailywire.com/news/blm-leader-says-whites-sub-human-should-be-wiped-joseph-curl

https://offgridsurvival.com/democrats-exclude-gang-members-from-red-flag-gun-confiscations/

https://thepostmillennial.com/expos...ti-american-marxist-language-from-its-website

https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/blm-co-founder-teams-up-with-pro-chinese-communist-party-group/

https://townhall.com/columnists/ryanbomberger/2020/06/05/top-10-reasons-i-reject-the-blm-n2570105

http://themostimportantnews.com/arc...an-internal-uprising-inside-the-united-states

What will be interesting in this will be watching the GOP/Con Inc/Neo Cons, like Paul Singer's Manhattan Institute push out people like Chris Rufo to make sure the right wing keeps its focus on "race blindness" and "individuality". The right wing controlled opposition is in a panic because this is causing white people to start to call this "anti-white" and begin using white identity talking points.

When you hear anyone on the right wing say that CRT is not anti-white and instead is anti-everyone and that we must stay true to liberty, individuality, and freedom, you know they are a paid shill and to disregard them going forward.

Last edited:

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I saw about a 10 min clip of Christoper Rufo debate Joy Reid.

Since my above post is long, I'll try to distill it down a bit.

In regards to Rufo, he does okay giving some examples and saying what CRT is all about but he keeps avoiding the elephant in the room. '

Their ultimate goal, which I think is to subjugate everyone not going along with their doctrine and/or give themselves the green light for mass genocide. This is simply a precursor to massive violence against those they deem as an enemy of the State and their ideology which is being adopted by the State.

None of this, "well, that's not really CRT, or that person isn't really teaching CRT...etc." It's all semantics. CRT is trying to teach about slavery the way the communist were trying to just help the worker. Nonsense.

Just ask people, if they make being antiracist a law, well what's their definition of not being antiracist and are they okay with the State coming after them with force. If they are, then avoid these people!

You know, there’s plenty of countries out there they can move to with few whites.

Of course though, enjoying the benefits of living in a white created society is a human right.

View attachment 29818
You could show this to your average leftist after they talk about how white males are the cause of minorities being 'oppressed' and they still won't get it. You could explain that Mauritania is almost entirely non-white and has the world's highest slavery rate and also point out that Sudan and Rwanda had genocides committed by people with the same skin colors and they will still talk about 'evil whites.' Facts are the enemies of leftist logic (as Steven Crowder, the comedian, often shows when he has debates with leftists).

I'm glad I don't have kids.
You can have kids but just monitor what they watch (I would advise a TV with no antenna or cable and you can give them a list of movies/TV shows to choose from that you have watched before or at least know a little about them). You can homeschool them or perhaps find a parent group of other traditional parents and create a shared homeschool program to share the teaching workload (and provide socialization opportunities as well). Another option is move to another country with better values, but if your wife is not a citizen of such a nation this is more challenging.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
When I went to high school in 2006-2012 basically there was none of this racism/climate change propaganda. There was some discussion about accepting gayness, and alright we did that. But it was not the full blown curriculum attack that youngsters now appear to suffer. I think that's the same in EU as in the US. It's interesting to note just how fast things have deteriorated over the last decade.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
E4Rjx0NXoAAGVhI

People whose ancestors probably had nothing to do with slavery being chastised by those whose ancestors almost certainly owned slaves.
The Jews right? :D yeah it's amazing when you dive into it that you see that the Jews basically were the driving Western factor in all this. And now they've weaponized it against whitey. They are smart man, I give them that and to some extend respect them for it, even though it's so deeply evil.

Gremlin

Robin
The Jews right? :D yeah it's amazing when you dive into it that you see that the Jews basically were the driving Western factor in all this. And now they've weaponized it against whitey. They are smart man, I give them that and to some extend respect them for it, even though it's so deeply evil.

Not only did the Jews create and control the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade, but more slaves went to South America where they were treated worse than North America. There has never been any pressure on any S. American country to apologize and bend over backwards for negroes.

The reason is simple. WASP nations are far superior to those of mixed race LatinXXX, and the world has gotten ahead by parasiting off the former, and using racial guilt as their weapon of getting away with it without being called parasites.

JohnKreese

Pelican
When I went to high school in 2006-2012 basically there was none of this racism/climate change propaganda. There was some discussion about accepting gayness, and alright we did that. But it was not the full blown curriculum attack that youngsters now appear to suffer. I think that's the same in EU as in the US. It's interesting to note just how fast things have deteriorated over the last decade.

Man, how many grades did you fail?