Critical Race Theory

Kiwi

Robin
Russian mother: "...this is not a Bolshevik Central School District in Soviet Union..."

Full transcription

Additional information from the Russian mother who posted the video on her YouTube channel:

Edit.

Great post mate. So good to see. Need more of this shared, i really believe.

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
Personally, I think the bottomfeeders who push this stuff actually enjoy it having an official title and the conservative sabre rattling. Its makes them feel powerful.

"CRT" has been around without the fearsome title for awhile now. Its another new. If you really, truly want to get a commie's blood boiling, just refer to their ideologies as super vague and frankly not worth your time. Make CRT just lowercase nonsense/mumbo jumbo/hogwash/something-something.

No seriously- they'll get pissed.

While there's a few who want to teach this crap specifically because its satanic, the other motivation is that's it also ultra mega easy too.

Blaming other people for your problems is first nature in all human beings anyway; if you just barely tamp into that, all of a sudden even the biggest losers in the classroom are finally getting participation points. They dig that stuff. Why teach difficult things like math, English, and (real) history, especially when you'll only further embarrass the country with the latest test score statistics if you try?

stugatz

Pelican
Chances are she will move back to Russia later this decade.
It's a shame that an authoritarian country like Russia is seen as freer than the environment we live in now. Indirect authoritarianism, maybe? Where you're subject to rules that aren't written down but *always* enforced?

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member

E4-Am59WUAcX6Nn

E4-Ay2AXwAAvL1s

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Rough transcript:
I've got two children here in the school district. It's very apparent here by all the parents who have spoken, that this board and the school district is failing. More importantly, about Critical Race Theory, this theory was never meant to be brought into grade schools, high schools at all.

It's actually taught in the collegiate atmosphere, more importantly, the legal portion of the collegiate atmosphere to see different laws through the lens of race from an ethics and ethical standpoint, not for grade schools and high schools.

The problem in bringing it up at the high school and grade school level is we do not have the educators to properly teach the kids.

Instead, educators use it as their own agenda, to indoctrinate the kids to hate each other. And whether you believe that or not, the reality is that is what's happening.

Critical Race Theory is teaching us that white people are bad. That's not true. That would teach my daughter that her mother is evil.

You have an educator within your staff that has pulled my daughter aside and said 'You're a minority. So you know better than to engage in certain things.'

When I brought this to the school's attention, nothing happened to that educator. Instead, my daughter was brought in, and she was ridiculed.

So my question is now, with Critical Race Theory being brought in, what is your criteria to educate the educators? And who are you to educate my children, or any of our children on life issues? That's our job.

Your job is to teach them math and science. Our job is to teach them about life.

I believe racial issues and tensions across the US are nowhere near what they used to be decades ago. Do we have a long way to go? Sure. Do we have individuals who need to be taught? Absolutely.

But people here do not look at me as a black man. They look at me as a man coming in front of you, addressing an issue that we all are passionate about.

N°6

Hummingbird
The biggest problem with Critical Race Theory is that Americans didn’t nip Critical Theory in the bud when its pedlars sought asylum from the Third Reich but instead gave Adorno positions in the OSS/ CIA and the State Department and they stood by when the Rockefeller Foundation gave him grants to study Soviet Marxism. Now the descendants of those who gave the Frankfurt School asylum have been denounced with privilege for the class struggle to come.

Rough transcript:

"Critical Race Theory is teaching us that white people are bad. That's not true.
That would teach my daughter that her mother is evil."...

"I believe racial issues and tensions across the US are nowhere near what they used to be decades ago.
Do we have a long way to go? Sure. Do we have individuals who need to be taught? Absolutely." *

^^Something's not right. For starters, the [underline] and the [bold] seem to be contradictory statements. Also, if "we have a long way to go" is correct (he says it is - "Sure"), this would indicate that systemic racism is (still) real. And if systemic racism is (still) real, then CRT is justified. And if CRT is justified, then the only end result is that "white people are bad... her mother is evil."

I would need for him to further expand on his words quoted above.

*All formatting of original quote was added by me

Wow.

"These kids are brilliant!... They are gonna show you what they can do, and we are all going to be amazed!"

Hmm; and what, exactly, are the 'amazing' things that these 'brilliant kids' intend to show me?

"... LET THEM DIE!"

Ah; of course.

Last edited:
"Critical Race Theory is teaching us that white people are bad. That's not true.
That would teach my daughter that her mother is evil."...

"I believe racial issues and tensions across the US are nowhere near what they used to be decades ago.
Do we have a long way to go? Sure. Do we have individuals who need to be taught? Absolutely." *

^^Something's not right. For starters, the [underline] and the [bold] seem to be contradictory statements. Also, if "we have a long way to go" is correct (he says it is - "Sure"), this would indicate that systemic racism is (still) real. And if systemic racism is (still) real, then CRT is justified. And if CRT is justified, then the only end result is that "white people are bad... her mother is evil."

I would need for him to further expand on his words quoted above.

*All formatting of original quote was added by me

It's cognitive disonance. CRT advocates really are "woke" in a sense if you read enough of their comments, while normies who oppose CRT, but still have faith that a multicultural society is good, are still living the lie based on propaganda they've been fed their entire lives (which I don't blame them for).

One thing I see a lot of CRT advocates ask (in a rheotorical manner) to the people opposed to it, is that "if systemic racism is not the cause of why black people make bad choices, then why is there such a discrepency between the good/bad choices of blacks vs whites/asians/hispanics."

They are baiting you to point out IQ differences, which their responses usually consist of calling you racist, saying those studies have been debuncked and/or are biased and then reporting you to an "authority" figure, whoever that may be. Basically, it's an attempt to turn people against you....exile you.

CRT is their safety net against uncomfortable conversations. So, while they really are "woke" in sense, at least compared to normies, they are still are out of touch compared to people like Stephen Molyneux.