Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Nordwand

Woodpecker
News from the Daily Mail's website today is that normality will probably not resume for a YEAR, with restrictions remaining in place regarding "Social Distancing" and working from home until a vaccine is developed.

Meanwhile, on the same website, news that local churchmen are preparing to defy the ecclesiastical hierarchy, and hold traditional Easter Sunday services.

Another small article tells how Corona related deaths from the lockdown here, such as those due to depression, may reach 150k.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
SamuelBRoberts said:

This will lead to bad things. I'm very glad I'm not in the US.
This is the type of thing that can spark riots. It's one thing to be told to stay home, it's another for the government to be preventing you from buying food supplies during a crisis involving the food supply.

Note that they're not banning (or limiting) seeds to "prevent hoarding" - which would undoubtedly help many people stomach this nonsense - but because it's "not essential".

NoMoreTO said:
aeroektar said:
The unfit to rule idiots are really exposing themselves. It should be pretty easy convincing the masses that they need to be thrown out if they are going to display this level of incompetence.
I don't think they are too worried about the masses. The masses are wearing more masks than ever, gloves, and are scared to question the narrative. What I am finding is that people are afraid to believe their government is evil, that they are having a difficult time understanding or believing in "conspiracy". I have been wondering how to nudge people closer to the truth, without giving them too much in a single dosage.

The unfit to rule idiots seem pretty confident.
The game has gone way too far. The masses the world over believe in it - even in countries like Japan or Belarus many who listen to the mass media abroad and watch for various tidbits of infermation - they believe in it to some degree.

The countries under lockdown - as the days progressed, they believe in it ever more. I am afraid that Orwell was right - the proles don't matter.

The proles will believe what they are told to believe even if it was done in a circumvent fashion as many distrust the media and the suckers were kept out of the loop and given marching orders only later.

It's a giant operation that they pulled off worldwide - only a few countries and inconsequential ones in Africa did not go along with it.

What is worse - it has been engrained in the mass consciousness - that a killer virus can come up at any time and you are to cover up, cower at home, surrender all your rights and prosperity - and wait for instructions until the government tells you that you are allowed to go out again.

This is a good depiction of the world population:

[img=640x640]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe.../1200px-1984_Social_Classes_alt.svg.png[/img]

Even if there are disbelievers among the 80% - it won't matter, because the majority BELIEVES.

The outer party are the cops, future administrators and the countless cogs in the machine who will perpetuate the system simply because their paycheck, business or power hinges upon that:

[img=640x480]https://static.euronews.com/article...05_9d06ae6516438f62b7613692bccfc669.jpg[/img]

The 2% inner party - in reality those numbers are much much smaller in our system. The ones who know truth AND ARE FREE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT - they are a tiny minority and they like it that way.

This operation here is like cattle farmers who just convinced the intelligent cattle to get tagged and live in giant mass halls instead of roaming the grasslands in the sunshine.

"But we are safe and protected in those giant halls." Sure - stand in your excrements and get antibiotics just to survive, but hey - you are safe.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
I was wondering why so few people are reported as recovered so I checked the go-to source, worldometers. Even for the Grand Princess, it's listing 103 cases, 3 deaths and NO recoveries...100 currently active cases. That's from March 15th!

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Serious question:

Has anyone met anybody with this virus?

I hear a lot of "Bob down the road's cousin's former roommate has it" type of stories. I see people in the papers that got it.

Personally, nobody I know has it, and I count 56 calls on my phone today. I asked them all. Even Mohammed at the Volvo factory in Sweden, he didn't know anybody.

Anybody here got it?

Aloha!

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
Kona said:
Serious question:

I hear a lot of "Bob down the road's cousin's former roommate has it" type of stories. I see people in the papers that got it.

Personally, nobody I know has it, and I count 56 calls on my phone today. I asked them all. Even Mohammed at the Volvo factory in Sweden, he didn't know anybody.

Anybody here got it?

Aloha!
I wrote about my cousin (a PA in the Cincinnati area) who got it. She was in the hospital for a few days until they got her fever under control and she was on standard nose oxygen as a precaution. They sent her home to self-quarantine and she promptly gave it to her husband and son. They had very mild symptoms and got over it in a few days.

She said she had a very bad case but was over the worst of it in 6ish days and was fine in 10 but still has some lingering bronchitis cough.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Kona said:
Serious question:

Anybody here got it?

Aloha!
You mean that tested positive or that are showing some symtoms that are not serious enough to go in an get a test?

I'm in New York, I know a lot of people that have shown symptoms and are self isolating.

My realtor who I just got my new apartment from, I did the lease signing through email because of the virus(I was doing a 2 week self quarantine from just returning from France). His entire family ended up showing symptoms.

A number of people in New York that I've talked to either have a family that went in and tested positive or even had to go to the hospital and get on a ventilator(mostly older people)

The cities in the Pacific northwest, Washington, Detroit and New York, a lot of people will know someone directly or someone with a family member who tested positive.

A number of my people I went to high school, college or grade school posted on social media about losing a parent, grandparent or other relative (always elderly) to cv.

I don't think it's totally fake, but clearly the mortality rate is exaggerated and the social distancing is a means to exert more government control.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
^^ I mean actually positive.

There's a big story in Hawaii about this guy who was a bartender in Waikiki. He was supposedly bartending up to about a week before it all got shut down. His whole family got it, they say.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/...-hospitalized-with-covid-also-tests-positive/

The thing is, nobody knows who the hell this guy is. And I know everybody. It's very strange.

There is this zip code map that says there are 6-10 cases in mine. Again, I know everybody, and nobody knows those 6-10 people.

So basically, we got Captainstabbin's cousin in PA, and that's all so far?

Aloha!

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
DamienCasanova said:
Roosh said:
Apple, Google to create contact tracing technology to fight coronavirus spread

Apple Inc (AAPL.O) and Alphabet Inc’s (GOOGL.O) Google said on Friday that they will work together to create contact tracing technology that aims to slow the spread of the coronavirus by allowing users to opt into a system that catalogs other phones they have been near.

The two Silicon Valley companies make the world’s dominant smartphone operating systems for iPhones and Android devices.

They will work together on technology that will allow mobile devices to trade information via Bluetooth connections to alert people when they have been in close proximity with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, the sometimes deadly respiratory disease associated with the novel coronavirus.

The technology will first be available in mid-May as software tools available to contact tracing apps endorsed by public health authorities. However, Apple and Google also plan to build the tracking technology directly into their underlying operating systems in the coming months so that users do not have to download any apps to begin logging nearby phones.

The companies said the technology will not track the location or identity of users, but instead will only capture data about when users’ phones have been near each other, with data being decrypted on the user’s phone rather than the companies’ servers. GPS location data is not part of the effort, the companies said.
https://www.reuters.com/article/ul-health-coronavirus-apple-alphabet-idUSKCN21S1UF
I've been thinking, we need to popularize the use of Faraday Cage cell phone holders, that totally cuts off reception and transmission of data until you take it out of the cage/bag. You can buy them on amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Silent-Pocket-Faraday-Phone-Sleeve/dp/B017VOS1DA

Here's an easy way to create your own

https://killyourphone.com/

https://qz.com/736224/heres-how-to-...-using-at-the-republican-national-convention/

Cut 12 cm stripes from your roll blocking fleece.

Make pieces of 50 x 12 cm, each for one pouch. (i.e. from a 1 m roll stripe you’ll get 2 pieces.)

Fold your 50 x 12 cm piece in length to 25 x 12 cm

Fold again the long sides, each 1 cm and pin them with needles.

Sew two straight seams on the left and right side.

Fold the opening at least 2 times! Find a paper clip or clamp to close the pouch.

Done!

Why not just put it in airplane mode ?

The tracking comes from the phone talking to cell towers and using GPS go generate your position coordinates, turning on airplane mode deteres this from happening.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Captainstabbin said:
I was wondering why so few people are reported as recovered so I checked the go-to source, worldometers. Even for the Grand Princess, it's listing 103 cases, 3 deaths and NO recoveries...100 currently active cases. That's from March 15th!
If 103 cases are currently active, doesn't that imply that the other 600 people have already recovered?

Contrary to what I may have said in the beginning - there is something going around, but that is hardly any different to a strong flu. Only for some people it seems that the Wuhan/Italy/NYC treatment protocol exacerbates things. If that was not the case, then you would have massive mortality in Germany or Austria. The reason you don't is because they don't use antivirals/AIDs meds/heavy drugs and ventilators early which make things far worse.

Also it seems to be a bit strange being somehow respiratory in transmission or as PapayTapper put it - it's more hematological and ABosch mentioned this too. He reported that everything shook up once he started taking vitamin C - not even high doses - like 8000mg. https://www.evolutamente.it/covid-19-ards-cell-free-hemoglobin-the-ascorbic-acid-connection/

I might also add that hematological disorders are extremely common with many drugs, even simple aspirin, let alone alone antivirals or AIDS meds - so essentially you have a virus where you have higher survival chances staying at home than going to the hospital for the Wuhan protocol.

They tested one region broadly in Germany and a couple percent of Iceland in the beginning. They realized that many people tested positive despite having zero symptoms. That also explains why the recovered number is not updated - those 80% asymptomatic don't even bother reporting in or the globalists don't want to count it in order to make it more scary. But they are very quick and very liberal with the death count.

a) There are a few clear indications that the numbers are simply not realistic - number of hospitalizations and ICU add-ins being surpassed daily by deaths for some kind of reason.
b) You don't have scores of people dying at home which should be happening all the time. Essentially all the people die in hospitals.
c) Plus you gotta realize that while China and South Korea had likely a bad protocol with South Korea better - the issue is that they shut down at the peak which was already ineffective. Essentially China and South Korea - as well as Taiwan and Japan - THEY ACHIEVED NATURAL IMMUNITY.

Currently Sweden, Iceland, Belarus goes through that too.

Even in the West - the immunity process is under way - in Germany it's likely already 30% and in the US as well. I think that California is likely over 30% already or higher - they likely got it way before NYC and didn't know.

And don't let me go into how the deaths are being counted - that is bullshit from top to bottom since most people in certain countries are just killed by the protocol. Anyone who has lost your 90yo family member - chances are that the person would have survived in Germany.

Modern bloodletting at it's best.....

kosko said:
DamienCasanova said:
Roosh said:
Apple, Google to create contact tracing technology to fight coronavirus spread

Apple Inc (AAPL.O) and Alphabet Inc’s (GOOGL.O) Google said on Friday that they will work together to create contact tracing technology that aims to slow the spread of the coronavirus by allowing users to opt into a system that catalogs other phones they have been near.

The two Silicon Valley companies make the world’s dominant smartphone operating systems for iPhones and Android devices.

They will work together on technology that will allow mobile devices to trade information via Bluetooth connections to alert people when they have been in close proximity with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, the sometimes deadly respiratory disease associated with the novel coronavirus.

The technology will first be available in mid-May as software tools available to contact tracing apps endorsed by public health authorities. However, Apple and Google also plan to build the tracking technology directly into their underlying operating systems in the coming months so that users do not have to download any apps to begin logging nearby phones.

The companies said the technology will not track the location or identity of users, but instead will only capture data about when users’ phones have been near each other, with data being decrypted on the user’s phone rather than the companies’ servers. GPS location data is not part of the effort, the companies said.
https://www.reuters.com/article/ul-health-coronavirus-apple-alphabet-idUSKCN21S1UF
I've been thinking, we need to popularize the use of Faraday Cage cell phone holders, that totally cuts off reception and transmission of data until you take it out of the cage/bag. You can buy them on amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Silent-Pocket-Faraday-Phone-Sleeve/dp/B017VOS1DA

Here's an easy way to create your own

https://killyourphone.com/

https://qz.com/736224/heres-how-to-...-using-at-the-republican-national-convention/

Cut 12 cm stripes from your roll blocking fleece.

Make pieces of 50 x 12 cm, each for one pouch. (i.e. from a 1 m roll stripe you’ll get 2 pieces.)

Fold your 50 x 12 cm piece in length to 25 x 12 cm

Fold again the long sides, each 1 cm and pin them with needles.

Sew two straight seams on the left and right side.

Fold the opening at least 2 times! Find a paper clip or clamp to close the pouch.

Done!

Why not just put it in airplane mode ?

The tracking comes from the phone talking to cell towers and using GPS go generate your position coordinates, turning on airplane mode deteres this from happening.
Even on airplane mode the phone records tracking data. As soon as you turn airplane mode off, the phone transmits this data back to Google etc.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
Captainstabbin said:
If 103 cases are currently active, doesn't that imply that the other 600 people have already recovered?
No. The total cases out of however many were on the boat is 103, 3 died and the 100 left are still listed as active.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ It's at the bottom of the state listings.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
Damn I've been away for a minute (due to a Job Hunt), and this place grew by about 40 pages between my last 2 Posts! Glad about this!! There's wayyyy to many Winners on this Forum... even after the Post PUA Era... to fully believe in this nonsense!

As soon as them 1984 Measures started getting traction (like Simeon Predicted) it seems A LOT of people came around to be posting Here! Got a quick glance b4 posting this... and some stores now banning the sales of seeds! But how come? Isn't the Government should encourage us to take care of our own nutritional Needs?

:laugh:

Please!

I strongly suggest against anyone doing any type of looting & rioting if it starts to happen... but as far as Government Dollars... do not hesitate to squeeze every last loonie you can... but don't be too greedy! The Politicians & their business cronies are using the bailout $$$ for themselves (while massively laying off people)... so don't feel too bad about cashing in as well! Other Than Trump... very few politicians seem to be working for our best interest @ the moment!! Lookout for yourself!

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Captainstabbin said:
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
Captainstabbin said:
No. The total cases out of however many were on the boat is 103, 3 died and the 100 left are still listed as active.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ It's at the bottom of the state listings.
Ah sorry, I confused Grand Princess with Diamond Princess, which had 700 infected.

As far as Grand Princess goes, if the tests were conducted around March 20-25th, that's probably not enough time for anyone to be considered "recovered" yet. The last update that I know of is that a crew member died on April 1st:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_on_cruise_ships#Grand_Princess

Kona said:
Serious question:

No but lots of celebrities have it, and so it must be real because celebrities live in a world that is more real than ours and movies are real too. Also doctors are getting it, which is strange because I thought doctors were naturally immune to viruses due to being doctors and so now I believe it.

And the mass burials in NYC - fake news:

Note how the shitty Telegraph failed to mention the additional information to that:

That is happening on Heart Island - where 1 mio. people were buried. They always bury folk in mass graves there as they are homeless and poor without any family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hart_Island_(Bronx)

Currently they are doing 1500 burials per year there - always in bulk because it's cheaper and easier that way.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
And the mass burials in NYC - fake news:

Note how the shitty Telegraph failed to mention the additional information to that:

That is happening on Heart Island - where 1 mio. people were buried. They always bury folk in mass graves there as they are homeless and poor without any family.

Currently they are doing 1500 burials per year there - always in bulk because it's cheaper and easier that way.
Simeon, they don't bury 1500 bodies at a time, that would be impossible to store and would be a logistical nightmare. It's a weekly process that has increased 5x since the pandemic started and has now become daily:

According to the city's Department of Correction, which oversees the process, the burials have increased in frequency from 25 burials a week to 24 burials every day, five days a week.

https://gothamist.com/news/mass-burials-hart-island-increase-fivefold-covid-19-death-toll-skyrockets
However, you'll be heartened by this bit of "just the flu" news:

In 2008, the island was selected as a site for mass burials during a particularly extreme flu pandemic, available for up to 20,000 bodies.
https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/h...sland/67-df417271-adbd-4715-8588-f3e80f556473
The link is broken, so there's no info on what area those 20,000 bodies were expected from, and how many actually arrived and were buried there.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
In Ireland they've extended the lockdown until 5th May. (Keep the carrot close to motivate people but not too far away)

The hypochondriacs that keep asking for tests claiming our country is a disgrace that we don't have enough testing kids don't know what they're being about, if you keep testing you'll keep finding people from here to eternity with this its inevitable and you're giving the technocracy every excuse to extend the lockdowns even further.

You're giving them every excuse to keep you in your cage/send you to your room.

You'll find as many as you want.

"After we're only doing what people want to ease their worries" its like an abusive relationship, the Irish love their docile slave mentality. The state media is constantly saying the news "you can rely", light a candle, get loans at rates cheaply, no you won't be paying 40% tax for it.

It's the most blackpilling event of our lives.

I wish they'd do less, DO NOTHING.