Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Oak

Robin

Most of the 'alternative' media and dissident right have done full 180 now.

Even normies are about 50/50 at present. And the panickers are in full COPE mode.

It looks like it may kill fewer people than the flu in the US. I don't think any of the skeptics here were even predicting that.

Owen Benjamin thinks this must have been sent by God as a test. It has so perfectly exposed the true character and beliefs of people. Like a torch in the night briefly giving us a glimpse of people's souls.

Unfortunately it's exposed more weakness than strength, more fear than faith.

The public opinion is shifting day from day ever more into the "I don't care" or "I doubt it' column.

One of the reasons given for the economic and cultural suicide was the overwhelming of the medical system. Turns out that the medical system is underwhelmed and medical personnel is being sent home all across the West.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1247898372054249478.html

And they get very liberal with those deaths as suddenly normal pneumonia deaths, deaths by old age and heart attacks are down by 30-90%+. Even deaths due to cancer are at an all time low.

Roosh shared this:

[attachment=43515]

Hospital utilization is one of the biggest smoking guns - they are surprisingly low. Even Italy has a hospital capacity of 192000 and has never used more than 35.000. They had even room at ICUs since their capacity is 9000 across the country.

So the main reason of the idiotic anti-scientific never-before-attempted "flattening-of-the-curve" has never materialized - and certainly did not materialize even in countries where close to nothing was restricted - Japan, Taiwan, Sweden, Iceland, Belarus.

It almost seems as if the main killer out there is the Wuhan-protocol.

Pandemic experts by the way already after the Diamond Princess were clear that the real mortality rate must be at 0,3% or down to 0,05% which would be below the flu.
Because that is what you do when you are given a test-group of rather not-great-in-shape 65 year olds and can extrapolate the infection and mortality. Though they were not treated in Italy by the Wuhan protocol - otherwise they would have killed a few.

Attachments

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Enhanced Eddie said:
I really think Trump has upset their apple cart too much and what they're doing right now was originally planned for 2030. They are being disrupted too much by patriots, and so they're making one last ditch attempt at doing the total global slave system RIGHT NOW.

If it fails, it will accelerate people getting red pilled exponentially. And it seems that's what's happening.
I remember that Roosh had this observation last year, he noticed that the "spider" is getting hasty. It's a risky tactic. What I believe to be the reason for this is that many people at the top are getting really old and are anxious to see the results. They spent their whole lives serving the masonic agenda and want to reap the benefits now, before they die.

I don't see any of their struggle.

The plan is going perfectly - they expected likely more resistance.

Look how the sheister is claiming that no one is immune against covid19. Anyone who had this flu for a few days or 2 weeks is immune, but what he means by this is that he wants to give you the immunity-certificate only after the vaccine.

Also this shutdown should last best 18 months.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
finton_the_toole said:
kosko said:
DamienCasanova said:
Roosh said:
Apple, Google to create contact tracing technology to fight coronavirus spread

Apple Inc (AAPL.O) and Alphabet Inc’s (GOOGL.O) Google said on Friday that they will work together to create contact tracing technology that aims to slow the spread of the coronavirus by allowing users to opt into a system that catalogs other phones they have been near.

The two Silicon Valley companies make the world’s dominant smartphone operating systems for iPhones and Android devices.

They will work together on technology that will allow mobile devices to trade information via Bluetooth connections to alert people when they have been in close proximity with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, the sometimes deadly respiratory disease associated with the novel coronavirus.

The technology will first be available in mid-May as software tools available to contact tracing apps endorsed by public health authorities. However, Apple and Google also plan to build the tracking technology directly into their underlying operating systems in the coming months so that users do not have to download any apps to begin logging nearby phones.

The companies said the technology will not track the location or identity of users, but instead will only capture data about when users’ phones have been near each other, with data being decrypted on the user’s phone rather than the companies’ servers. GPS location data is not part of the effort, the companies said.
https://www.reuters.com/article/ul-health-coronavirus-apple-alphabet-idUSKCN21S1UF
I've been thinking, we need to popularize the use of Faraday Cage cell phone holders, that totally cuts off reception and transmission of data until you take it out of the cage/bag. You can buy them on amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Silent-Pocket-Faraday-Phone-Sleeve/dp/B017VOS1DA

Here's an easy way to create your own

https://killyourphone.com/

https://qz.com/736224/heres-how-to-...-using-at-the-republican-national-convention/

Cut 12 cm stripes from your roll blocking fleece.

Make pieces of 50 x 12 cm, each for one pouch. (i.e. from a 1 m roll stripe you’ll get 2 pieces.)

Fold your 50 x 12 cm piece in length to 25 x 12 cm

Fold again the long sides, each 1 cm and pin them with needles.

Sew two straight seams on the left and right side.

Fold the opening at least 2 times! Find a paper clip or clamp to close the pouch.

Done!

Why not just put it in airplane mode ?

The tracking comes from the phone talking to cell towers and using GPS go generate your position coordinates, turning on airplane mode deteres this from happening.
Even on airplane mode the phone records tracking data. As soon as you turn airplane mode off, the phone transmits this data back to Google etc.
If this is the case then this would be no different of your phone is on in this pouch. The phone would still attempt to call out and trace your position and coordinates.

The phone only records current positions, it isn't a magic tool that can gauge your location without taking and communicating to towers and networks to plot where you are.

People underestimate airplane mode. Airplane mode is better than even having your phone off. Simply just turning off the power your phone still does tracing and communication off its reserved battery power.

Phones are only as smart as how they are programmed. You can see in real time on a flight that your phone doesn't know where you are on airplane mode because the timezones don't change in-flight. Federal regulations keep it so it doesn't transmit anything.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:

Look how the sheister is claiming that no one is immune against covid19. Anyone who had this flu for a few days or 2 weeks is immune, but what he means by this is that he wants to give you the immunity-certificate only after the vaccine.

How did the Gates model look like? Some whistleblowers showed a graph that expected a second weaker wave to hit June-July and then repeat continuously in the following months. Could this be the litmus test of the narrative?

Bury Zenek said:

How did the Gates model look like? Some whistleblowers showed a graph that expected a second weaker wave to hit June-July and then repeat continuously in the following months. Could this be the litmus test of the narrative?
Realistically they could at best fake a second wave in autumn/early winter and then another in spring 2021. This will continue until they get their ID card, Chinese green vs red entry system, total control and shorter life-expectancy via vaccines.

Even after that - once you protest or don't like something, then a sudden new virus will hit and it's back to your rooms!

There won't be any Yellow Vests or Hong Kong protests anymore - there will only be virus cluster bombs endangering the public.

Easy_C

Crow
The phone doesn’t need to transmit anything. It simply tracks GPS position in read only and then uploads the data when I it has internet again

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Easy_C said:
The phone doesn’t need to transmit anything. It simply tracks GPS position in read only and then uploads the data when I it has internet again
Can you elaborate? How does it read ones GPS position without any ability to establish where it is?

From my understanding it can use either the cellular or data signal.

If I put my phone on airplane mode and fly from Toronto to Los Angeles and don't ever touch my phone the GPS is going to establish me in Toronto or Los Angeles?

ilostabet

Pelican
We have to face the reality that using these tools require trade offs. Like the ring of power the usefulness and the ugly parts cannot be separated.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
GPS doesn't work when the phone is in airplane mode. But it's very possible that it only doesn't work for the user, but secretly is still tracking GPS coordinates. Trusting airplane mode is trusting these companies. I don't.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
I'm already starting to see normies on Facebook and Skype talk about how these numbers don't add up, and the restrictions are disproportionate, and the economic fallout too great.

Trump already called out the WHO for the shitty information they published in January. It gave him a valid reason to de-fund them. He's going to call out Fauci, Gates and the MSM next when this is over and the death toll turns out to be low.

I think that's why he went along with this nonsense. If he had just stuck to his guns on "it's just the flu", that would have led to a stupid debate. But now, the real world results have demonstrated it clearly. Number of deaths is normal.

Letting it all play out gave him ammunition. He will call it out. That won't wake up every last normie, but many Trump supporters will go along with whatever he says. That's enough people to put a major dent in the lockdown and the forced vaccine plans.

When the dust settles, people will be fucking PISSED. They will have lost their jobs, businesses, savings, retirement. We killed 200-250 jobs per corona death. And those deaths are mostly 80 year old cancer patients anyway.

The economic pain is going to wake up a lot of people. It's exactly what caused people to wake up in the Weimar Republic. And when people realize they lost everything for the fucking flu because we were lied to, there's going to be hell to pay.
Looking around my local Facebook page, I do see more people questioning the narrative. I wasn't expecting it. However, there's still a huge push back against them. They are called conspiracy theorists or told that they have no sympathy for the dying.

I'm also seeing a ton of women posting about sewing masks.

Edit: Also lots of stories about nurses being brave and fighting a horrible disease.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
There's lots of fake news about New York City needing to dig mass graves to bury dead coronavirus victims: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/otilliasteadman/coronavirus-mass-graves-new-york-hart-island

In reality, this location, Hart Island, has been used since 1869 as a site to bury people who don't have anyone to claim the body, or who can't afford a funeral. It is technically a mass grave.

https://www.hartisland.net/

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doc/downloads/pdf/Hart_Island _FAQs 2017.07.25.pdf

People whose death certificates read coronavirus AND meet the above criteria are being buried there, along with everyone else who has met the above criteria since 1869. People who have someone to claim the body or can afford a funeral are being buried in regular grave yards, as usual.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Bury Zenek said:

Realistically they could at best fake a second wave in autumn/early winter and then another in spring 2021. This will continue until they get their ID card, Chinese green vs red entry system, total control and shorter life-expectancy via vaccines.

Even after that - once you protest or don't like something, then a sudden new virus will hit and it's back to your rooms!

There won't be any Yellow Vests or Hong Kong protests anymore - there will only be virus cluster bombs endangering the public.
You're one of the sharpest guys on this forum. I just hope it's only black pill. The way this virus behaves in the nearest future will indicate a lot of things. Besides if a new virus were to be released, more lethal than this one it would also mean an 18 month vaccine development time. People now know staying this long at home is not an option. I hope they will get red pilled enough to understand that the next time.

Lazuli Waves said:
Looking around my local Facebook page, I do see more people questioning the narrative. I wasn't expecting it. However, there's still a huge push back against them. They are called conspiracy theorists or told that they have no sympathy for the dying.

I'm also seeing a ton of women posting about sewing masks.

Edit: Also lots of stories about nurses being brave and fighting a horrible disease.

Don't worry - pretty much everyone who approaches this subject with logic and reason is getting brutally attacked by so many people - just as Peter Hitchens who came out against it:

He says that the Soviets would have loved such people - true believers in the benevolence of the state, willing to believe every bullshit that is being dished out tot them, attacking wrong-thinkers and heretics. There is something truly Soviet in what is going on now. Statements of "muh GDP" or "do you want grandma to die" or "no sacrifice is enough in order to save one life" are being thrown around.

Meanwhile ever more holes are being picked in the treatment protocols:

It's not only about ventilators of course - antivirals are likely crap as well on top of the lack of understanding of this. But they sure feel confident in recommending near lethal treatments and never start to wonder why far far far less people die in other countries that are just 50 miles away. OR why the countries that barely did anything have close to no one dying, possibly the virus racing through the population and mutating into a more benign ethnicity-adapted version that possibly does not even hurt their old people.

Humanity deserves the enslavement that is coming their way. This is the new Soviet system where the people are to defend tyranny - sure these are well-off young Chinese who will defend China so long as they are not the ones who are welded into their buildings:

And the West is likely going to be even more nasty against it's citizens than China.

Bury Zenek said:
Bury Zenek said:

You're one of the sharpest guys on this forum. I just hope it's only black pill. The way this virus behaves in the nearest future will indicate a lot of things. Besides if a new virus were to be released, more lethal than this one it would also mean an 18 month vaccine development time. People now know staying this long at home is not an option. I hope they will get red pilled enough to understand that the next time.
It does not matter what the virus does. They can start testing, start reassigning deaths again to covid in autumn again. They could start testing a new super-drug that should help, but strangely kills more people which they then blame the virus for.

The economic crisis will be even worse.

I recommend making plans to move to Iceland, Belarus or Japan - or have second residences there, so as to disappear there as soon as they start up this bullshit again.

If you are bound by money, family or other things, then you have to adapt as best as possible - get some chicken, a cow or a goat if you have the place, save up and prepare. Get a big freezer or more and buy cows in bulk.

The process is going to be gradual even if the economic destruction and empoverishment will be the worst result. The Health IDs and vaccinations can be circumvented for a while, you can get an impeccable record if you know how to do it. But the poverty is here to stay I am afraid.

And the recurring shutdowns will likely continue even after full vaccinations. I don't care to live in a country of the duped who live under ever growing open dictatorship while even attacking everyone who says anything against it.

I wish that I was wrong, but I am afraid that I am not.

It's really funny when you consider that the dystopia of Blade Runner is a near-utopia compared to what our elite actually have planned for us. The world of Blade Runner 1 had off-world colonies and plenty of freedom for the majority, normal activity, family life if you wanted it.

The virus - the virus is just the excuse to enslave you all. Because people did not want to be enslaved for Greta-propaganda.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
SamuelBRoberts said:

This will lead to bad things. I'm very glad I'm not in the US.
This is the type of thing that can spark riots. It's one thing to be told to stay home, it's another for the government to be preventing you from buying food supplies during a crisis involving the food supply.

Note that they're not banning (or limiting) seeds to "prevent hoarding" - which would undoubtedly help many people stomach this nonsense - but because it's "not essential".
*Sarcasm disclaimer*

Just steal them. You've already got a mask and shades on.

Cough on your way out the door for a bit of extra insurance.

Do you really think anyone will stop you? Worst case they give you an IOU for 5 minutes of jail time for stealing a few bucks worth of seeds.

Hey, they were non-essential anyway, right?

Easy_C

Crow
Enhanced Eddie said:
GPS doesn't work when the phone is in airplane mode. But it's very possible that it only doesn't work for the user, but secretly is still tracking GPS coordinates. Trusting airplane mode is trusting these companies. I don't.
Yes it does. Remember back in the day when all those GPS devices with no transmitting radio existed?

GPS works as a receive only technology. It doesn't need to be transmitting actively in order to know your location.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
presidentcarter said:
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
SamuelBRoberts said:

This will lead to bad things. I'm very glad I'm not in the US.
This is the type of thing that can spark riots. It's one thing to be told to stay home, it's another for the government to be preventing you from buying food supplies during a crisis involving the food supply.

Note that they're not banning (or limiting) seeds to "prevent hoarding" - which would undoubtedly help many people stomach this nonsense - but because it's "not essential".
Just steal them. You've already got a mask and shades on.

Cough on your way out the door for a bit of extra insurance.

Do you really think anyone will stop you? Worst case they give you an IOU for 5 minutes of jail time for stealing a few bucks worth of seeds.

Hey, they were non-essential anyway, right?
They are not even pursuing shoptlifters here. My son and I watched a guy lift a bunch of energy drinks from a large chain grocery store. They told him, "hey, you need to pay for those!"

He just said, in a much deeper growl, "Make me."

And that was it.

As for seeds, I am going to keep my faith in humanity and not let this kind of evil make its way into my thoughts. I am officially 'head in the sand' for this one.