Criticisms of Coronavirus narrative and policy

Wreckingball said:
More fuel for the skeptic in me:

Portuguese government does not want municipalities to release data regarding cases (infected or dead)
Portuguese parliament blocked a proposal to release data for scientifical purposes. I am not sure, but I think they backed down on this in less than 2 days after high amount of criticism
In Germany the main consultant of Merkel - the Robert Koch Institute said that:

1) Pathological examinations shall not be made due to too high viral danger - some MDs ignored that - also does not make any sense since it's clear that no country knows much about this pathogen - it could be indeed be more hematologic than respiratory in terms of danger. Obviously the MD in Hamburg showed that none of the 40+ tested have died of covid.

2) RKI did not care to do any infection studies - try to find out how infectious the surfaces and air is in highly infected households - one independent virologist did it nonetheless and the RKI attempts to discredit him since the guy found that it seems that they did not find any live viruses anywhere in those households.

3) When another German MD did massive tests of a certain area, the RKI said that the PCR test is not covid19 specific but tests for all corona viruses!!!!

Now get this - they use the broad corona-group PCR as proof of any infection - also any cancer and many heart attack patient who also test positive for this bullshit - that is fine. But when they test larger parts of the population to discredit your apocalypse screaming, then they claim that the test is no good.

They themselves refuse to test the broad population because that would blow open this con.

And since they don't poison the people with antivirals, AIDs meds and damage them with high-pressure ventilators, then very few actually die compared to the US-NYC, Italy, Spain, now it seems also Belgium and Netherlands.

Sherman

Ostrich
One thing I find curious. If the Fed hadn’t stepped in, we would be in a depression right now. So if the oligarchs control the Fed, doesn’t that mean they don’t actually want to crash the economy? Also, I have heard from professional traders that the Fed has put a floor on the stock market, probably near 1800, which would be a 60% pullback. Also, curious, it was during the 2008 crisis that the Fed changed its policy to one where they are willing to print whatever money it takes to save the economy. And now it is being used in 2020.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
Sherman said:
One thing I find curious. If the Fed hadn’t stepped in, we would be in a depression right now. So if the oligarchs control the Fed, doesn’t that mean they don’t actually want to crash the economy? Also, I have heard from professional traders that the Fed has put a floor on the stock market, probably near 1800, which would be a 60% pullback. Also, curious, it was during the 2008 crisis that the Fed changed its policy to one where they are willing to print whatever money it takes to save the economy. And now it is being used in 2020.
I'd say 15 million people filing for unemployment are depression level numbers.

This is an interesting document published by the Rockefeller foundation back in 2010:

https://archive.org/details/pdfy-tNG7MjZUicS-wiJb/page/n1/mode/2up

Go to page 17-18 with the goodies:

[attachment=43518]

Guess that they couldn't create a virus that killed the young and healthy, so the best they could do was one that was similar to the flu, but seems to be novel and has to be carefully treated or it becomes more dangerous.

But here come the goodies and a look into the future:

[attachment=43519]

Oh - look they praise China for having it worked down so great by being the Biggest Baddest Big Brother.

Also watch as they explain you how biometric controls, vaccinations and total control will return you slowly to some normalcy - some, because they say that the governments still retain the controls.

There are so many Nostradamuses working at those Think Tanks - it's amazing really.

And the only way to kill 8 mio. strong, young and healthy is by vaccinating them.

Attachments

KMK

Robin
Sherman said:
The economy is the aggregate ability of everyone, of all classes, races, IQ levels and walks of life, to buy food, make rent or mortgage, make car payments, have internet and a smartphone, and whatever other basic necessity you care to name.

The stock market is a speculative vehicle. You need money to play in it at all, and a substantial portion of people who do have money see it as a dangerous and unpredictable place that they should stay away from. (Think hard working but barely financially literate boomer.) Even in the best of times the valuations of individual companies as well as the entire market can detach from real worth, and the moves can be unpredictable unless you have insider knowledge or a really strong knack for pattern recognition as well as tons of free time.

They're not the same thing.

Economy crashes? Well that mostly concerns working stiffs and the unemployed. No big deal.

Stock market crashes? Well that would disproportionately affect insiders. Can't be having that.

How to save the economy: Loosen restrictions on who can go to work, push masks and reduced indoor gatherings as the best countermeasures to the virus, and implement temporary massive increases to welfare for people whose jobs can't help but create cramped indoor environments where the virus infested aerosols can become a thick haze.

How to save the stock market: Give an 18 wheeler load of free money and zero interest loans to various failing corporations.

SilentOne

Woodpecker
Polniy_Sostav said:
I must admit that i am becoming more and more sceptical.
Last month I was almost panicking and believed all this was real. I knew something was not right with it , but still couldn't articulate it.

Now I am positive that this is a cooperation between the forces behind the NWO and Big Pharma.
Welcome home. That irrational fear has passed and the logical brain is taking back over. Nothing to be ashamed of.

renotime said:
Sherman said:
Not to be nitpicky but it's 16.6 million CONFIRMED that filed. The actual number of people filing is well over 20 million with so many people being backed log and not able to get through. Its also odd that both recent weeks maxed out at 6.6 million.That could be there weekly limit. But i agree with your general statement. The response to this virus was ludicrous.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
Sherman said:
You've heard the story of the boiling frog?

If they shut off the economy and everyone was immediately feeling the effects, there would be massive rebellion. As it stands, people are convinced this is either just a long vacation or that the danger is real. In either case, the government will give us some money, debt relief and take care of us until the danger passes in a month or two or 18...all while easing people into complete control. They'll claim they never saw it coming but the truth is most people are too lazy to look.

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
We've been due a reckoning for some time.

I predicted a world war on this very forum some time back in the [current year] of 2015. Eh, at least I got it half right!

With regard to food prices going up (from another thread), well, they can't go down any further. Food prices are always going up. They have been in real terms for years now. They never go back down. There's only so much you can cut wages before nobody will do the job and then you really are in a crisis. Everyone, from the people that pick the fruits/vegetables to those that serve them in the supermarkets are on a barely adequate wage. Not arguing enonomics here (that's not my bag) but still, it's not hard to see people have been pushed as far as they can for higher and higher profits by greed-mongers.

Food will not be going down in price, especially not now. Hopefully it won't be too bad. I expect there will just be things you can not buy at all anymore (such as lentils), unless for an insane price. There is a good reason why cashew nuts are so expensive (it's a fruit iirc) but lentils, I'm not so sure, apart from the fact it's good shtf food with high protein as well as carbs count, easily storable and takes minimal space (unlike many forms of pasta).

In a society where we are all nickel and dimed over this and that, food is the one thing that people really do have to buy, so it's the one thing that just can't get any cheaper. They already made it as cheap as can be, to sell more of it for competitive reasons. And as I said, you can't cut workers' wages anymore than they have been. Those workers now are at the point where they are about to get their wages paid anyway via UBI, and those that are staying on don't see demands for 'hazard' pay to be too outrageous.

Even when things return to 'normal' or rather the new 'normal', these people will have a well deserved raise in their general status (if not their wages) and a new found respect from the general public. So yeah, it is a reckoning of sorts.

My folks have been buying their meat. They are big meat eaters. Every single day, with the odd day off for fish, which is meat as well. They are already paying more for it, because they are sourcing from the local farmers, but then again they are getting more of it and hardly have the freezer space to store it all. I was surprised to find they had bought a mahoosive Turkey for some reason. Guess Turkeys aren't just for Christmas after all.

My local shop has been pretty much depleted but bread and milk and eggs are still good. You can't buy them now from the supermarket (eggs and milk) if you get a home delivery. Not that they do home deliveries any more anyway. At some point they will need to sort things out or people will start to starve. Not everyone has a car in a rural community.

Anyway, yes, reckonings. It's a been a long time coming. But the best is yet to come. We had riots a few years ago here because the natives are restless and it was all over some gangster drug dealer with a suspected gun getting shot. It won't take much. Hopefully it's not too hot of a summer.

A perfect storm awaits. If it is a hot summer combined with a long lockdown then all hell could break loose. We have severe social problems in this country that just have not been addressed. Nor will they be. Even asking the question is racist. But racism still abounds.

But in a riot situation, even though you have rioters enclaving in to racial groups, it's still not black on white or white on black violence. It's poor on rich violence. And shop owners get caught up in that. No matter how small.

It wouldn't take too much of a leap of the imagination for these goons to start targeting the real rich areas like Kensington and Hampstead. They probably wouldn't get away with it in the City because of the armed police force. But apart from the odd private police patrol, these other areas wouldn't stand much of a chance if something serious really kicked off.

It will only be a while until someone realises, eh, why are we wasting our time getting kettled in to these areas when we can just go full on ultra-violence and really hit the rich where they lay at home in the process. Police will be called in quicker than a typical riot in Tottenham of course, but still.

We're already seeing a large rise in the old 'suprise visits' (breaking and entering where families are still at home), so it's not too much of a leap. And if it happens on a grand scale, it will be a new era. It's only a matter of time.

We have a large percentage of the population here with real hate in their hearts. Hate for white people. Hate for black people. Hate for the rich. Hate for the vulnerable. It is a kind of cold callousness. And if you haven't been on the receiving end of it it's hard to know it exists, but it's out there, waiting, watching, just getting ready for the spark. Then it will be party time!

It all depends how bad things will get. And how quickly they will get there. Nobody really knows at the moment. We know this is a bad virus - not a good thing at all to get if you are vulnerable. But we also know this opportunity is not being wasted to rush in new measures of control. So many things don't add up right now, but they will make sense later on. But we get the general idea.

I tend to think this is just a 'soft-run' - to see how far things can be pushed, then they will be pulled back, bit like the boiling frog analogy - don't want to scare the little thing: turn the heat up too high and it might just jump out the pot. We've all come to similar conclusions, albeit by different means.

I'm sure we will have enough food on our plates, and I'm sure that food will go up in price. Even if they have to pay people more to make it happen. Not because of any kind of true altruism, but just because the stinking rich have to live in this world not so far from us stinking poor.

The circus might be out of town for now, but the bread will keep flowing.

This quarantine has a bit longer to go for the moment. People are only starting to realise that the cure is worse than the disease. Yes, it needed to happen, but the insanity of penalising shop owners by not allowing them to sell certain 'non-essential' goods is just that: insanity.

I don't have a problem with a lot of the measures introduced. Common sense. But without a doubt 'they' have really taken advantage here of a bad situation. I'm preaching to the converted in this thread, so...

I went to the Church this evening to catch sunset and say some prayers for the dead who are now at peace. There was a couple of young girls 'breaking curfew' sitting among some of the graves. I took a seat the other end in my usual perch. The daffodils were blooming along with other large flowers whose names escape me at the moment (tulips, krokus?). The way the sun set long shadows down through the tops of the grave stones was a sight to behold. The air was calm and warm almost.

And it was in a moment there where I finally realised what the words on that grave stone in front of me really meant: Thy WILL be done.

The Church was closed due to 'Coronavirus'. Of course.

It's a small town, no police patrols, but everyone respecting the 'lockdown'. Lambs to the slaughter.

This has been a controlled demolition. Bit like WTC 7 falling perfectly in to its own footprint after not even being hit by a plane.

I'm hoping the poorly stacked shelves in my local shop are more to do with the fact that fewer people are shopping there now so 'no point in keeping everything topped up', rather than some kind of deeper supply-chain issue. Maybe a bit of both.

At some point the deaths will flatten out and at some later point the quarantine will end, albeit with caveats.

Whatever happens, the new world we are about to step in to will not be the same as the old one we just stepped out from.

And that might be a good thing.

Or it might not.

Thy will be done.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
SilentOne said:
Polniy_Sostav said:
I must admit that i am becoming more and more sceptical.
Last month I was almost panicking and believed all this was real. I knew something was not right with it , but still couldn't articulate it.

Now I am positive that this is a cooperation between the forces behind the NWO and Big Pharma.
Welcome home. That irrational fear has passed and the logical brain is taking back over. Nothing to be ashamed of.

renotime said:
Sherman said:
Not to be nitpicky but it's 16.6 million CONFIRMED that filed. The actual number of people filing is well over 20 million with so many people being backed log and not able to get through. Its also odd that both recent weeks maxed out at 6.6 million.That could be there weekly limit. But i agree with your general statement. The response to this virus was ludicrous.
Not to nitpick, but it's "backlogged."

And I have a feeling we might see 20 million before the end of the month.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Rigsby said:
I went to the Church this evening to catch sunset and say some prayers for the dead who are now at peace. There was a couple of young girls 'breaking curfew' sitting among some of the graves. I took a seat the other end in my usual perch. The daffodils were blooming along with other large flowers whose names escape me at the moment (tulips, krokus?). The way the sun set long shadows down through the tops of the grave stones was a sight to behold. The air was calm and warm almost.

And it was in a moment there where I finally realised what the words on that grave stone in front of me really meant: Thy WILL be done.
These smaller moments are what matters, Rigsby. In the silence, you will find God, if you open your heart to him. It doesn't have to be anything big or dramatic: just the tiniest act of humility is enough.

I suspect someone as reflective as you would make a great Contemplative. And yes, you're right: I've noticed for the last few weeks just how beautiful the days have been.

Look, the death of the old isn't necessarily something to be afraid of.

I spent some time helping my Priest this morning to livestream the mass. I've had an incredibly-rough week full of demonic attacks, weird health issues and finally accepting my inability to help others except as a blunt, clumsy instrument God sometimes uses to achieve his will, so it's not about willing action, but responding with action when called.

In the Sanctity after mass, I told him that I believe the friend that he is about to Deliver has been chosen to take over my role in the work he's doing, because... well, God told me I'm about to suffer a passion and die, being immolated in His burning love for the good of souls, and I've accepted His will, and, as bad as the pain I've been in this week has been, I trust that He'll keep me strong through it. Who am I to argue?

Sometimes it sounds crazy saying these things aloud. The Priest, however, wasn't phased, and cheerily kept hanging up his vestments: "Oh, I'm sure you are, but I don't need to work with your friend."

"No," I said, thinking he didn't hear the message. "God has told me I'm about to die."

He's always so happy, which is hard to deal with for someone like me, who was used to defaulting to cynicism. "God told me in 1999 I was going to die in 2008. And, yes I worried. Then one of the church mystics phoned me in 2008 to tell me that God has told her that I was about to die."

Obviously, he's still here, so he noted my expression and continued: "And, yes, God always tells the truth: I died. You have to understand that all prophecy is received in the mode of the one who receives it."

Then I understood: I remember how terrified I was reading 'The Dialogue' in the early days of my first conversion, and then how reassuring it was when I re-approached 18 months later.

I'd assumed I was giving up my Will to His and about to suffer terribly towards a physical death. I guess time will reveal if my instinct or my Priest's is right.

So, Rigsby, if the old society 'dies', it's an opportunity for spiritual renewal, though that's not saying it's going to be an easy transition. Just keep seeking God in silence, close out all worries about the world as you do so, and you'll find you won't be able to ignore him.

Peace, Brother.

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
Your words are not in vain AB.

I still have a candle burning (and a beer left) for my brother who died two years ago to the day, tonight.

I've been in quarantine like a good boy. But sometimes, I get so sick of feeling so ill I wish I was dead. It's no life to be this way. I haven't really talked about this before. I'm not a complainer. I know others suffer much more than me.

But sometimes, I don't think it hurts to put it out there. Those that can. Because not everyone can explain or communicate their 'suffering'.

I feel further from God now than ever. I feel greater confusion than ever.

But I am patient.

All I know is the world of men is not for me.

The little men. The big men. The mediocre men.

Yet I do not hate any particular one.

I understand and forgive the poor and the wretched.

I understand and forgive the rich and the exalted.

And I truly understand the poor sods in the middle like me that just don't know what the fuck is going on and are trying to make some sense of it all.

My God is not a vengeful God. Well, not to people like me anyway. Or people I care about.

Just a short note to let you know your words are not in vain.

Peace to you too!

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
presidentcarter said:
You've already got a mask and shades on.
Someone on one of my social media accounts posed the idea that there's no way that the government is trying to oppress and control people, because if they were, why would they suggest they wear masks that makes them unidentifiable in public ?

What he fails to grasp is that the government wants all hell to break loose so the remaining masses beg for martial law.

Boiling the frog, indeed.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member